I'll protect you

We still meet again .

* Random : This is my chapter 20th chapter Hahahahaaha! . Okay back to the story ^^*

YeEun POV :

" I'm sorry Hara , i didn't mean to . Here's the money for laundry washing , as my apology . If not please pardon us we need to go somewhere . " After saying Donghae took my hands then foot the bill then left the restaurant.

"Erm.. where are we going donghae shii ? " I looked at him while he kept looking straight .

"Shopping" We stopped infront of an high end clothing retail shop and donghae dragged me inside to the shop before i could have a say .

"Hm..i think this will look great for you , excuse me . Please wrap this up for me . " He passed the clothes to me for me to change and passed the money to one of the workers .

After i came out of the changing room  looking worried since Donghae had been spending a lot of money on me and Hara's incident earlier.

"You look great  YeEun . " He showed a smile and interlock with my hands .

Since it was getting late , Donghae drove me back home at my door step .

Before i got off , Donghae stopped me from getting off his car .

"Are you alright YeEun , ever since we had dinner you've been looking worried or is it because of Hara?  " He lean forward and caress my cheeks .

"well , i'm alright it's just that you've been spending alot of money on me not much of hara though" I managed to smile and looked at donghae in the eye .

Donghae pinched my nose . " Well that's a smaill little thing i can do for you , i'm glad you're concern for me " He cheekily answered me and lay back on his chair .

"But if you need someone to listen to your worries , i can always lend my ear " He showed me his ear with a dorky expression .

"Thank you Donghae shii"  i couldn't help but laugh looking at his expression.

"Shouldn't you be calling me oppa instead ? " He leaned forward again .

"Alright alright , goodnight Donghae oppa" I gave him a peck on his cheeks before getting off the car while Donghae cheeks started to turn red .

Once i reached home , halmeoni and haneul came rushing towards me asking me about Donghae but i managed to rush to my room before they could come near me and turn in for the night .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , hope you like this chapter . I managed to finish another chapter because the next time for me to update will probably take a long time but anyway hope you enjoy it so far ^^ .

Pardon my grammer mistake ~.

Byeeee! ^^