Realize my Feelings

We still meet again .

YeEun POV :

“Time to wake up sleepy head “ I turned to look at who is shaking me and it turns out to be Haneul .

“Haneul , let me sleep some more “ I turned my back on Haneul and continue to sleep .

“You’re really hopless when it comes to waking you up , Don’t regret later YeEun “ Haneul let out a sigh and left the room while I couldn’t be bothered about Haneul words and went back to sleep .

A while later I felt someone tapped on my shoulder again. I was so sure it was Haneul trying to wake me up so I couldn’t be bothered to wake up .

I stayed at the same position until the person continue to tapped on my shoulder continuously that I got up .

“Haneul , can you please let me sleep longer “ When I turned my head to see who was it , I was so shocked that I opened my mouth wide open .

“Dongha-ae  , w-why are you here ? “ I haven’t recovered from my shock .

“Well , your friend told me to come and wake you up “ He smile and sat beside me .

Oh gosh his smile can melt anyone’s heart .  Wait why am I thinking about it .

I snapped out of my thought .

“No  I’m not referring to why you wake me up , I’m referring to why are you here now ?  I thought you’ll give me a call “ I asked  .

“Well I did call , but your grandmother picked up the phone and asked me to come . Actually I didn’t mean to wake you up  just that your friend and grandmother told me to come in your room to wake you up “ He explained slowly as my mind is not working very well in the morning .

“Oh I see . “ I was feeling embarrass when he said the reason .

Halmeoni and Haneul must have plan for this .

“ Erm , can you wait for awhile more as I need to wash up and get ready .”  I got off my bed and went to wash up before leaving .

When I went out of the restroom , I ended up finding Donghae missing and looked around for him .

“ He’s waiting in the car “ Halmeoni said .

“Okay , then I’ll be going “ I wore my shoes preparing to go out but was stopped by halmeoni and haneul  at the door .

“YeEun , I think you and Donghae are very compatible . You should give a shot with him “Halmeoni showed me her cheeky smile .

“Yeah I agree with halmeoni and YeEun remember my advise “ Haneul also showed a cheeky smile  .

“You guys , stop showing me this smile it’s freaking me out and besides he didn’t say he is in love with me plus I didn’t say I’m in love with him either “ I looked at both of them “

“ That’s what you say not your heart anyway  don’t keep your date waiting “ Both halmeoni and haneul pushed me out of the house before I could reply them .

I walked out of the gate to see Donghae  waiting outside of his car .

“Sorry about it  , I took so long to come out . I had to listen to people nagging .” He opened the door for me to enter .

“It’s okay , did you comb your hair ? “ You have some bed hair standing “ Donghae lean towards me and fix my hair .

I felt my heart thumping really hard when he came so close to me .

“Really? Thanks . May I ask where are we going? “ I looked at him .

“We are going to an amusement park today “ Donghae glance at me while driving .

“I didn’t know it opened so early  .” I said .

“It opens at 11 am and right now it is 11 am so it will be neither too late or early . I already paid for the admission so don’t worry about it .” Donghae replied .

Well I couldn’t argue with him so I just nod my head .

Nobody POV :

It doesn’t take long for them to reach the amusement park .

The moment YeEun stepped out of the car she squeal in excitement looking at the crowds entering the theme park while Donghae secretly took a photo of her but was caught eventually .

“ Hey , who are you taking picture of ? “ YeEun raised her eyebrow at Donghae .

“The view of the theme park “ Donghae replied .

“I don’t buy it , let me see the camera “ Donghae held the camera high up in the air so that YeEun couldn’t reach for it .

“I give up , let’s go inside the theme park “ YeEun gave up the idea on getting her hands on the camera .

Soon both of them enter the theme park .

YeEun POV :

Wow , I haven’t been into the amusement park for a very long time .

“The rides look so fun and interesting .” I squeal in excitement .

“Calm down , which ride do you want to ride first ? “He asked .

“Roller coaster! “ I jump in joy and dragged Donghae along .

“You’re not scared of roller coaster ? That’s odd for a girl. “ He looked at me while getting our seats fasten .

“It’s thrilling , why are you scared ? “ I laughed and .

“No , who say I’m scared . it’s good that you’re not scared, if not I have to comfort somebody after the ride “ He laughed while I gave him a stare .

After the roller coaster ride , we watched some animal show to past time .

We were walking towards to a game vendor until a girl bumped into us .

“I’m so sorry “ She apologized .

“It’s okay “ Donghae helped her up while I looked at them interact .

I looked at that girl she looked quite young but not too young , she like around our age and she look quite beautiful wearing a dress while I’m just wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans .

She’s perfect for Donghae when I look at both of them .

I guess I better leave since I don’t want to be the light bulb .

After I took a few steps away from them and felt a tinge of jealously in me .

“YeEun , you shouldn’t be thinking about Donghae and that girl “ I shaked my head while facepalm my head .

After I took a few steps , someone grabbed my hand .

“Why didn’t you wait for me ? Luckily I managed to catch up with you “ He looked at me in concern .

“Well , I didn’t want to be the light bulb for you guys so I left “ I looked down on the floor while explaining .

“Her? She not my cup of tea , I’ve someone in mind already” He laughed .

After I heard what he said , I felt so embarrass of myself .

To hide my embarrassment I bought a big cotton candy to covered up my face .

“You have some on your face “ Donghae said

I couldn’t hear what Donghae was trying to say as I was to engross in eating the cotton candy .

“YeEun stay like that “ Donghae came leans towards me and took a soft bite on my head .

“The cotton candy is so sweet ,  I guess it’s alright to have cotton candy once in a while “ He smiled while rubbing his nape  .

I felt my cheeks start to turn red .

“Erm lets go play some of those rifle game at that vendor “ I pointed towards the vendor .

I looked at the prizes on the shelves  , but one caught my eye  .

“Ahjussi , let me play . Here the  money “ The Ahjussi passed me the riffle but I always missed the shot .

“YeEun you at this game” Donghae laughed at me .

“Well , then you try “ I passed him the riffle .

“Okay “ Donghae took the rifle and began to shoot .

“ You’re missing all of them though”  I laughed as he continue to shoot .

“I’m just testing the rifle gun , you need to watch for the lack time time before you shoot “ He explained while I showed a O shape on my mouth .

“So , what do you want? “ He looked at me .

“Erm , that fish stuff toy “  I replied  .

“Okay” He carried the rifle in a cool way before shooting .

After that , Donghae began to shoot all the target  and got the stuff toy I wanted .

“Here you go “ He smiled at passed it to me .

At that moment ,  my heart thump faster than normal . I realized I had really fallen for him .The tinge of jealously , the tingly senation feelings whenever I look at him and getting so nervous when I met him .

“Thanks “ I took the stuff toy from his hands and hugged it .

“Why did you wanted to get another fish stuff toy ? “ He looked with me curiously .

“Well , I wanted the fish stuff toy at home to have accompany .  it look so lonely “ I explained  while he nod his head .

“Let’s go my place for dinner , I’ll be cooking “  He tugged my cloths .

“ You do the cooking ? but let me play the carousel first before we go “ I walked towards the carousel and rode on the carousel horse while waving at Donghae who was watching me having fun .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hello , i managed to update .^^

But probably i won't be able to update so fast next week as i wont be able to touch the computer .

Anyway , hope you like this chapter :D .

Hehehe , i should probably do the confession for the next chapter :D

Thanks for reading ^^.

Subscribe and comment ^^