The News

We still meet again .

YeEun POV :

I ran and hide behind a wall at an alley beside the bakery and used the wall as an camouflage .

I peeked to check if he was around till I saw him ran past the alley and quickly went back to the bakery .

" Who was that guy ? " Haneul asked.

" He is the guy I told you about ." I sighed and locked the back door .

"Oh , your childhood friend ? He's so handsome " Haneul started to dream .

" Ms Jung stop dreaming  and let's clean up this place so that we can go home for dinner " I handed her a cloth .

"Arraso " Hanuel pout  and went to cleaned the trays .

After cleaning the bakery , Haneul and I closed the bakery and walked past a costume shop until i thought of something .

"Wait Haneul , I need to get something from this shop " After saying I went into the shop .

"What do you need to buy Ms Kim ? Is not even halloween " Hanuel replied and followed in .

"This"  I walked towards the section of spectacles and picked out a spectacle without degree and headed towards the cashier .

"1000 won , Thank you " The cashier said.

"Here you go  "  I passed the money to the cashier and left the shop with haneul , soon hanuel start to shoot me alot of question .

"YeEun ah , why did you buy this spectacle for ? " She looked at me curiously .

" It's for something , you'll know it later . Don't ask me anymore question okay ? Let's just go home and have dinner with halmeoni " I linked arms with hanuel and took the subway together .

Donghae POV :

"Halmeoni , I'm home " I called out grandmother while I put my coat on the sofa.

"Oh my , Donghae you're home " she came out of the kitchen and pinched my cheeks .

"Halmeoni  , please stop pinching my cheeks . I'm 24 years old you know " I took her hands off from my cheeks.

"Aigoo , My sonja has grown up into a handosome guy" She laughed .

" Come , Halmeoni let's eat our dinner together " I chucked .

"Halmeoni , YeEun is back  . I saw her today but she ran away from me after we met " I said with disappointment .

"Really she's back ? I really miss that child and her grandmother . Don't worry I'm sure both of you will meet again . she put her hand over mine as assurance .

After dinner , I went to my room and lay on the bed while playing with the grown up puppy that YeEun gave .

"Mr Fish , I met YeEun today but she ran away from me . Do you think we'll meet again ? " I held Mr Fish above and looked at it .

Suddenly I thought of something and put Mr Fish beside me . 

"Wait , isn't YeEun working at that bakery , Then this means we will meet again " I smiled and hugged Mr Fish to sleep .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :D .

Hope this chapter is okay though ,  pardon my grammer mistake (:

Thankyou for reading~

Subscribe and comment ^^