"Formal" Meeting

We still meet again .

Nobody POV :

“Reservation under lee donghae “

Both of them stood outside of the restaurant until the waitress brought them in .

“A Table for two right ? “ The waitress asked and showed them to their table and handed their menus .

Once YeEun saw the menu her jaw dropped.

She used the menu and covered both their faces , so that the waitress the waitress wont be able to see nor hear what they are doing .

“Donghae shii , this place is so expensive . 1 set of meal coast about 60000 won . We can always go to those small stall for a good and yet cheap meal .” YeEun whispered to donghae .

At that point of time , donghae couldn’t help but smile at YeEun who was worrying over his expenses .

He took the menu off her hands .

“ We’ll have this beef set .” He handed the menu back to the waitress while YeEun took a last glance of the menu .

“ Donghae shii , you sure you want the beef set ? It’s like 65000 won  “ YeEun eyes widened .

“Yes YeEun , you should better stop acting like an ajumma “ Donghae nodded his head .

“But-t..Give me a moment .” YeEun took out her wallet to check if she had enough money to pay for her share of dinner . But all she had was 50000 won .

In the other hand , Donghae was trying to refrain himself from YeEun actions.

“Don’t worry ajumma , I wont make you pay for dinner but you owe me a favour . “ Donghae showed a cheeky smile .

“What’s the favour? “ She raised her eye brow .

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out .” He placed his index finger on his lip .

Shortly ,  the food was served to them .

 

At that very same time , hara was always at the very same restaurant with her accomplice Haerin . They were seating a few tables behind them .

 “HARA look! Isn’t that Donghae ? “ Haerin pointed at a table while took a glance .

“It’s really donghae oppa and h-he is with that GIRL ! “Hara crossed her arms .

“Why don’t we teach her some lesson .” Haerin added on to hara’s words .

“You’re right , let’s go over for a formal introduction “ Hara and Haerin stood up and took their glass of wine towards donghae and YeEun’s  table .

“Oh my gosh , small world isn’t it ? I’m hara , you’re? “Hara handed her hand towards YeEun .

“My name is YeEun imida “ YeEun shaked hara’s hand but not looking at her in the eye .

“ Oh , nice name you have .” At the same time , a waitress was walking towards her direction and use the chance to spill the drink on YeEun clothes causing it to be tainted with wine .

“I’m so sorry , I didn’t mean to .. “ Hara used the table cloth to dry YeEun clothes but ended up making it worse .

“ It’s okay , I can do it myself . “ YeEun took the cloth from Hara hands .

Obviously , Donghae saw what actually happened . The waiter barely even came close or yet touched hara that casued her to spill the drink on YeEun however he cant possibly rant on hara just like that .

Donghae stood up while holding a drink and accidently spilled on hara clothes . of course it wasn’t really accidently but he just couldn’t see how Hara’s apology is sincere to YeEun..

“I’m sorry Hara , I didn’t mean to . Here’s the money for laundry washing , as my apology .  If not please pardon us we need to go somewhere . “ After saying , Donghae took YeEun by the hand and brought her out of the restaurant and put the bill money on the counter top of the cashier .

 

Hara POV :

“Grr..she will pay “ Hara clenched her fist while Haerin took the table cloth that YeEun used for her clothes .

“STOP IT  , Haerin ! Let’s go shopping “ Hara dashed out of the restaurant while haerin paid for the bill before catching up with hara .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers , sorry for the loooooooooooong wait .

I've been busy this few months  , school is keeping me very busy but i will still continue to update ^^ but it will take longer than before due to school activites.

Hope you like this chapter and continue to read (: .

Pardon my poor grammer mistake .

Enjoy ^^