Dinner with the grandmother's

We still meet again .

Donghae POV :

I left the room and headed towards the the exit .

Hara is pretty full of herself thinking that I like her .  She’s pretty but obviously her heart is not like her appearance from the way I saw how she treat her staff and demands a lot of things from her dad.

I drove my car and parked outside of YeEun bakery . After  I stepped out of the car , I went inside the bakery and saw  YeEun stocking up the shelves while another lady was standing at the counter .

“YeEun ah , your boyfriend is here ~ . Annyeong haseyo  my name is haneul , YeEun best friend . “ the lady spoke .

“ annyeong haseyo , my name is Donghae .” I replied .

“I know who you are , I’ll leave you two love birds alone ~ “ Haneul  went inside the kitchen .

“Annyeong haseyo , is there anything you need ? “ YeEun looked at me before continuing to stock up the bread .

“Are you free today ? I’m thinking to ask you out for a dinner tonight . But our grandmother’s will be there though . “ she looked at me after putting the last loaf of bread in the shelf .

“ I’m free but I still have work to do .” She pointed towards the kitchen .

“I can pay your salary for the time spent with me “ I took the tray off her hands .

“ I don’t need your money donghae shii , is just that I’m worried Haneul won’t be able to cope without me . “ YeEun replied .

“ I heard my name , YeEun ah just go and accompany your mr right . I’ll be fine since we did all the hard work in the morning . “  Haneul stick her head out from the kitchen .

“Your friend has already give you the green light to go so let’s go . “ I held YeEun hands and her to my car .

I drove  the car away and stopped by at a cosmetic  clothing shop .

“Donghae shii this doesn’t look like a restaurant to me . “ YeEun scratched her head  and looked blankly at me .

“ I think I should called you Miss Mong instead of YeEun  now .” I pinched her nose and let out a laugh .

“Then I shall call you Mr Mong then . “ YeEun  pinched my nose .

“Anyway I didn’t say we will be going to the restaurant first . Just follow me and you’ll know .” I grabbed her hands and entered the shop .

“Annyeong haseyo  Mr Lee , What can we do for you ? “ The shop assistant bowed .

“ Dress this girl up for a dinner date . she’ll be in your hands so make her look beautiful  . “ I handed YeEun to the assistant .

“ Don’t worry  Mr Lee “  The assistant  led YeEun to the room

“Donghae shii , is this necessary ? “ She whispered at me still with a blank expression .

I nodded my head and wave at YeEun who entered the dressing room while I sat on the couch waiting for YeEun to be done . 

YeEun POV :

“ Please come inside this room “ The lady assistant led me inside .

“Please wait a moment while I go prepare the make up material “  She went to the side while I sat on the seat .

“ Excuse me , miss . This is not going to be painful right? “  I asked nervously .

 “Hahahaha  , I’m not the dentist  that will pluck your teeth out nor a monster that will bite  . I’m a make up artist and a fashion consultant . “ She start to apply some make up on my face .

“ Is this your first time wearing make up ? “ The assistant was amused by how I reacted .

I nodded my head to her answer .

“okay you’re done , now it’s to choose what cloths to wear .” She took my arm and brought me to the cloths section .

I was amazed by the amount of clothing they have since I have never own this much in my wardrobe .

“hmm.. will this do ? Hyemi  give me the black knit dress  and the outer coat with the boots  “ The  lady assistant was looked at some clothing .

“Erm , excuse me . I haven’t learnt your name yet “.My name is YeEun “ I smiled at her.

“ Oh yes , I forgot to introduce myself .  My name is Yejin  . Okay YeEun wear this cloths and you’re done . “ She smiled back at me .

"YeEun ,  you’re a natural beauty even with less makeup you're still very pretty and also nice  . No wonder Mr Lee likes you “ She laughed at my nervous expression.   

Once I tried the cloths and came out to look at the mirror , Yejin was already complimenting me  .

“ You look great , why don’t you go out and show  Mr Lee. How you look  “ Yejin grabbed my arm and left the room .

“ Mr Lee , She’s ready . “ Yejin  moved to the side so that Donghae can see how I looked .

“Erm..Do I look okay? “ I asked nervously since he was staring very intently .

“You look really beautiful  YeEun , let’s go to the restaurant now “ He took my hand while the rest of the staff people were  smiling away .

Nobody POV :

Donghae  couldn’t take his eyes off YeEun since she really look so beautiful with make up on and she wore a dress that  showed her perfect curves .

“Donghae shii , can you concentrate on the road ? I don’t want us to get into an accident . “ YeEun giggled when Donghae kept looking at her when the traffic light turns red .

“Don’t worry ,  I can multi task .” Donghae grin and continue to drive when the traffic light turn green .

YeEun POV :

“ okay here we are this is the restaurant . “ Donghae turn off his car engine and stepped out of his car and opened the door for me .

“Ms Mong , here take my hand .” He handed his hand towards me and laugh .

“Thank you , Mr Mong . “ I took his hand and walked inside the restaurant with Donghae .

“You guys are here , we’ve already ordered the food so come and seat down with us . “ Both grandmothers spoke at the same time .

“Minji ah , your granddaughter look so beautiful ! “ donghae’s halmeoni  squeal .

“Miryo ah , your grandson look so handsome ! “ Halmeoni  squeal.

“And both of them are dating each other ! “ Both of them were literally jumping in joy .

“Erm you guys , I think we should eat our food now before it turns cold .” Both of us pulled the seat for our grandmothers to seat .

During the whole dinner our grandmothers were talking about the both of us while Donghae and I were trying to refrain ourselves from laughing .

“Donghae ah , when you guys were younger . When YeEun bake cookies , she’ll always think of you . “ Halmeoni gave me a nudge .

“Halmeoni , must you tell him this ? Can you guys talk about other stuff ? “ My cheeks were turning ‘slightly red and let out a sigh .

“Arraso , Miryo ah have you watched the latest episode of stairways to heaven ? That evil girl always try to destroy the couple .” Halmeoni start to get worked up .

“I totally agree with you , how I wish I can be on the drama and kicked that lady .” Donghae’s grandmother was getting ready her fist .

“Calm down you guys , it’s a drama only . YeEun and I need to make a move first , it’s alright with you ladies right? “Donghae stood up and held my hand .

“Oh yes , both of you go run along . we’ll be fine , have fun then ~ “ Both grandmothers laugh at each other while Donghae showed them a smile while holding on to my hands .

“Where are we going? “ I was walking hand in hand with Donghae along the roadside .

“The Han river to watch the count down for Christmas .” We reached the Han river from a 15 minutes walk from the restaurant .

“So you always thought of me while baking the cookies .” Donghae laughed while I felt a little embarrassed .

“Well Donghae shii , I can explain . “ I rub my fingers nervously .

“YeEun ah , you can drop the formalities between us . Call me by my name , oppa or donghae oppa . why don’t you give it a try . “ Donghae lean on the railing and looked at me .

“Erm..o-oppa . “ I blushed immediately after saying oppa .

“It’s okay , that a start . you’ll have many chances to practise on that and ruffled my hair .

“Honestly  when I eat your cookies everytime , I also always think  of you . “ Donghae lean closer but I spoil the moment by sneezing due to the cold weather .

“You must be feeling cold since you are just wearing a dress and a outer coat. “ Donghae wrapped his red scarf along both our neck causing us to be closer .

His face was very close to mine and we were staring at each other till Donghae tilt his head down and kissed on my lips passionately and I returned his kiss .

While we were kissing the fireworks were released on the sky .

“ Merry Christmas YeEun “ He pulled away from the kiss .

“Merry Christmas oppa  .” I managed to say oppa properly with my face still red .

He laughed while looking at my face then interlock our hands together and admire the fireworks .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello ^^

i managed to update today since it is CHRISTMAS!

This chapter is totally dedicated for christmas . i hope its alright :D .

Well i hope its sweet enough to melf your heart . hahaha .

Anyway Merry christmas to all my readers (:

Subscribe and comment ^^