Bad day turn Good .

We still meet again .

Nobody POV :

YeEun was leaning against the brick wall sorting out her thoughts . At that very same time Donghae was driving over to YeEun's Bakery since he missed her during the whole day of work . He drove past a couple of shops till he saw YeEun leaned against the wall with a sad expression on her face and decided to give her a call .

(Green is Donghae while purple is YeEun . So that you guys won't be confused about who is who :D )

" Hello? "

" Ms Mong annyeong ~ , this is your guardian angel speaking . I've been sent to make you smile "

"Really? Where could my guardian angel be? " YeEun looked up at started to walk around to look for Donghae . In the other hand , Donghae parked his car at a corner and quickly went to hide a nearby area where YeEun is .

"That's a secret .Let me tell you one lame joke. What do you call a prawn that can't walk? "

YeEun couldn't spot Donghae since he hid behind a wall and she was standing at a direction where she couldn't see him . Eventually YeEun gave up and went back and stood outside the bakery's back door with her back facing the front .

" A Crippled prawn? "

" Wrong , The correct answer is Lame Prawn ~ . Isn't my joke funny ? "

"Nope , it's not funny . In fact it's quite bad . " YeEun smiled over the phone listening to one of Donghae's lame joke .

Donghae peeked to see  YeEun reaction . He saw her smile which made him happy that he was able to change her expression .

" Really , then why are you smiling ? " Donghae came out of his hiding spot and stood behind YeEun .

When she turned around , she saw Donghae smiling at her .

YeEun POV :

" Really , then why are you smiling ? " I turned my head around to see Donghae smiling at me .

" Looks like I've been discovered. " I smiled at him .

"Of course my jokes are funny but who was the one who said it wasn't and yet still laugh at my jokes. " Donghae put his hands on his hips .

" Me ~ . " I showed a cheeky smile and imitated Donghae actions and went inside the bakery leading him to chase after me for teasing him .

Donghae managed to get hold of me while entering the bakery . Upon entering the bakery , we saw Haneul was wearing her outer coat preparing to go out . Causing both of us freeze at the spot .

" Oh , both of you are here? Okay , that's great . YeEun ah , i'll be going to town for a big sale so can you help me clean the tray ? Thank you ~ See you two lovebirds later . " Haneul rushed out of the door .

Both of us unconsciously laugh at each other actions .

I took the tray and a cloth and began to clean the tray .

"So , What are you doing here ? I meant how you "poof " out from the skies to see me ? " I looked  at Donghae  who was standing beside me .

"well , I foretell the future and it says that you need me to make you smile " I listen to Donghae's silly answer made me smile while cleaning the tray .

" Okay maybe I can't tell the future . The real reason I'm here is  because I miss you " Donghae held my waist closer to him from behind and whispered at my ears making me blush immediately.

Nobody POV :
At that postion he put his hands over YeEun hands and wipe the tray clean together . As YeEun stopped wiping since she heard his words .
It took a few minutes to clean up all the tray since YeEun wasn't really helping as she stoned at that position until Donghae wave his hand infront of YeEun .
.
"Are we going to stay here the whole day ? Because i'm really hungry . "
"Mianhe , let's go and eat our dinner now ." YeEun secretly peek at Donghae but was later caught by him .
Donghae showed a smile while YeEun went out to lock the shop to hide from her embarassment . Later ,Donghae interlock his hands with YeEun and head towards his car for their dinner destination .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello ~

Hope you like this chapter , pardon my grammer mistake though ^^ .

Well sorry for the slow update , school had  just started not too long ago .

Anyway i'll try to update as quickly as possible so enjoy ^^

 Thank you , subscribe and comment :D