That same night

We still meet again .

Donghae POV :

“I’m home , halmeoni “ I came inside our home .

“Oh you’re home  , YeEun grandmother called just now that you were at her place “ Halmeoni came out of her room .

“Wait , how did you guys managed to be in contact still ? “ I was curious .

“That my grandson , you don’t have to know . I’ve my ways “ Halmeoni went back to her room and rest while I went up to my room and rest.

“Hello , Mr Fish . Miss me? “ I ruffled his fur .

Mr fish nod his head and jumped on my bed while I washed up .

After washing up , I lay on my bed next to Mr fish and turned to him .

“Hey Mr fish , I met YeEun today . She was asking about you  , so I told her you grown up to be a very handsome dog “ I laughed while I saw Mr Fish wagging his tail listening to me talk .

I lied on my bed thinking about just now .

*Flash back*

I saw YeEun was about to fall and quickly held on to her waist to prevent her from falling .

I looked at her beautiful eyes glisten from the moon light , she look so pretty even wearing simple clothings .

“ Are you okay ? “ I looked at her with concern .

“erm, I’m okay . Thank you “ Both of us were staring at each other .

“YeEun , I want to tell you that..” I was looking in her eye but I was cut off by her phone.

“..your phone is ringing .” I continued and let out a sigh of disappointment .

*End of Flashback *

 

Actually the words I wanted to say was that during the past few years  I’ve fallen in love with you .

I shouldn’t be thinking too much of this since I’m meeting her tomorrow and slowly fell asleep along with Mr Fish.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again ^^

Haha i update quite fast right? Well i had to write it since i thought about it but the next chapter will be longer though .

So i hope you will like this short chapter (: .

Subscribe and comment ^^ .