Disguised Failed

We still meet again .

Nobody POV:

It's a sunny hot afternoon , although it's winter . Donghae's Grandmother was at a wet market buying ingredients for dinner later at night .

Donghae Grandmother POV :

" Ajuma , how much is this watermelon ? " I asked while taking out my purse from my bag .

"Oh this watermelon acutally cost 1200 won but since you always buy fruits from my shop , I'm going to give you a discount so this watermelon now cost 1000 won " the lady smiled .

" kamsahaminida . " I handed her the money and  carried the watermelon with the rest of the plastic bag filled with food .

While I was walking , a young lady wearing skimpy clothing bumped into me causing me to fall and all the food was scatter all over the floor .

"I'm sorry miss "  i said while gripping my leg that is in pain.

" Oh my gosh , YA!  . You stepped on my jimmy choo shoes , watch where you're going you old hag! " that young lady stomped off after giving her piece of her mind without saying sorry to me .

That was the first time i met  such spoiled person and was about to stand up but ended up falling on my then i realised that my right leg , it"s swollen and i was feeling helpless at that time until a young lady came towards my direction.

This young lady was different from the previous lady , she was wearing a more decent looking cloths instead of skimpy clothing .

"Halmeoni , are you okay ?  Here let me help you. " The lady picked up the food that's on the floor and helped me up .

"Thank you so much young lady " "I said while holding on to her .

"You're welcome halmeoni , I see that you sprained your ankle . Why don't you come to my bakery and rest for awhile , I'll help you bandage your injury ."

She smiled and helped me up to the way of ther bakery.

Hara POV :

While I was on my way to the office ,  an old lady bumped into me and stepped on my favourite pair of jimmy choos shoes .

"Watch where you're going you old hag! " I gave her a peice of my mind before stomping off .

"Hmph , you deserve it after you stepped on my favourite pair of shoes . " I was thinking in my head and grinning at the same time .

"Forget it , I will just go to the office to meet donghae oppa and asked him out for lunch again " My frown turned into a smile .

Donghae POV:

I was signing some documents for our company until my most trusting worker came in .

"Annyeong haseyo Mr Goo " I  said.

"Annyeong haseyo Donghae shii , here's the document to sign for our product . Do you need to check the money spent on the product ? " He asked .

"Thankyou Mr Goo , it's alright  I trust you to do a good job for the company .

"Ah , yes one more thing before I go , I need to ask you something . I Intend to have lunch with hara , why don't you join us too ? " He said before leaving the door .

"Thankyou for your invitation but i have to decline  it , I have something on later ." I replied while flipping through the pages of the documents.

Soon , after Mr Goo left , A knock is heard from my door .

"Come in" My eyes still glued to the documents .

"Hello Donghae oppa  , I brought you some tea to drink ." A girl voice is heard .

"Oh , Hara it's you " I looked at her for a second before going back to review the documents .

Suddenly a hand closed my file .

"Oppa can you please look at me ? Just now , I heard from my father that you decline his offer to have lunch with us " Hara pout .

" I have something on later so I can't go " I took her hand off from the file  and looked at the watch for the time .

"Why are you always so busy and leave no time to accompany me " She said in her " cute " voice .

I  didn't listen to hara whining and just looked at my watch it's lunch time ,  I probably should take a look at the bakery again .

"Well excuse me hara , I have something on " I just left the room leaving hara alone  .

"Luckily , I left the office , if not hara will make many ways to make me stay with her "  I wallked out of the office and cross the road .

Upon reaching the bakery , I saw a lady with a familiar face wearing spectacles outside the bakery writing on the menu board .

YeEun POV :

"We're here already . This is my bakery , come in and rest for awhile " I brought the halmeoni into the bakery .

I took a chair and small table to let the injured old lady to put her things and rest .

". Haneul ah  can you check if we have any soft bread for the grandmother to eat ." I went to the kitchen ,  took a chair and a foldable table .

"Here you go , take a seat while I go and take the first aid " I smiled and went to a cabinet and the fridge to take out a first aid box and a ice pack .

I used the ice pack to reduce the swelling then used compression bandage as dressing .

"Halmeoni , i 've done your dressing for your sprained ankle . Oh one more thing , I have a orthopedic walking boot that my grandmother use when she have a sprained ankle this can come in handy, you can use it first . You can take your time to return me so don't worry " I smiled and passed her the boots .

" I see , kamsahamnida. You're very close to your grandmother right ?  I have a grandson who is also like you very caring to me . " She smiled sweetly to herself .

"Ah  , Yes one more thing halmeoni . Do you want to contact your family member that you're injured ? "  i asked looking concern for her .

"It's alright , My grandson is working right now and i don't want to disturb him  . Thank you for your concern  by the way what's your name? " she smiled sweetly.

"You're welcome , to your question just now . Yes I'm very close to my grandmother  , Here take  a look at this picture  . My name? Can you wait a moment first  I need to set up the menu board outside the bakery . " I handed her a picture of me and my grandmother before going out to update the menu board outside the bakery  .

Half way writing , I remembered about the spectacles that i bought and decided to use it , in case he came .

while i was writing , I heard a familiar voice .

"Excuse me , miss " the voice I heard said.

"YeEun , is that you ? " When I turned behind and saw donghae .

"No , I'm not YeEun " I replied calmly if not he will see through my disguise  .

I quickly went back to the bakery .

"You sure , you're not YeEun " He looked at me suspiciously and followed into the bakery

Before I could say a word Haneul began to come out of the kitchen and start to yell .

"YeEun AH ~ Here's the bread you requested for the old granny  " She yelled happily .

"Oh my . Opps " She came out looking at my "oh look what you done" face as I facepalmed my forehead .

"Donghae , you're here " The old lady talked to donghae .

" Oh gosh , that couldn't be his grandmother ." I was screaming in my head .

"Halmeoni ? You're here ? What happened ? " He looked at her in concern .

" Well , a  disrespectful young lady bumped into me until this young lady came and helped me . Little did i know that she is YeEun " She chuckled .

" I see , halmeoni  why don't i send you home to rest ? "  Donghae start to carry the plastic bag .

"But don't you have work to do ? " She looked at him with concern .

"Don't worry halmeoni , I already finish all the important work in the office , the rest i will do it at home ." he replied .

" Okay , let's go then . Wait , YeEun ah why don't you accompany us to our home for dinner   I want to thank you for just now for what you done ." She smiled and returned the picture to me .

Before I could give my reply .

" I insists you should come " Donghae looked at me sincerely .

"She will go , don't worry YeEun  I'll tell your grandmother on your behalf "  She smiled with her teeth wide .

" Okay then it's settled " Donghae grandmother linked arms with me while donghae was laughing at a side looking at my blank expression .

I realised that my disguise had failed me so I took off the spectacles from my face and looked back at haneul , she wave back at me with a cheerful expression .

" Oh man , how am i going to survive later "  I was walking with donghae's grandmother with a heavy step  .

While walking my phone sms alert rang  , it was from Haneul .

" Hello , YeEun   . You dont have  to thank me for what i just did , Anyway i will take care of the shop and you must tell me what happen later when you go home arraso ^^ .

Annyeong ^^ "

Her  message left me speechless , I  facepalm my face .

" YeEun are you okay ? " Donhae's grandmother asked .

" yup i'm o-okay " i was stuttering as I haven't recover from the shock  .

Donghae was laughing quietly looking at my reaction .

Soon , we reached the carpark   donghae opened the door for us to get in  while he put the food at the back of the car and went back to the driver seat to start the car and begin the ride to their home .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , hope you like this chapter though (:

Please pardon my grammer mistake  , will try to update quickly ~

Anyway thank you for reading this fan fic , greatly appreciated ^^

Subscribe and comment :D