5 Years later

We still meet again .

No one POV :

It's been 5 years since YeEun left seoul to jeju island with her grandmother . Ever since , Hara caused the grandfather death , she decided to leave seoul with her grandmother to jeju island . Now , finally back in seoul . She opened a small bakery shop with her grandmother  . During her stay in jeju island , she befriended a girl name Hanuel . As Time past they evenutally became bestfriend , Haneul also accompany them to seoul and helped out in the bakery  .

YeEun POV :

"After  so many years , I'm back"  you thought .

* FLASHBACK* ( 5 years ago )

" Harabeoji ! " you yelled .

" See , that what you get for not listening to me  . " Hara smirked .

Hara threatened you to leave donghae side or she will harm your family . At first , you didn't believe she will go to these extend to keep donghae at her side .

You saw your grandfather on the bed lying motionless , you knew he went to a better world and cried in tears in your school uniform .

" Fine , i'll submit to your favour but do not harm my family anymore , they're innocent ." you said while staring at your grandfather .

" Good , why didn't you say this earlier , then all these wouldn't happened . Anyway leave my donghae oppa alone  " she said and left the room .

while i just stare and caressed  grandfather pale cheeks in tears.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

" YeEun ah~ ,  let's opened the store "  your grandmother said .

" Yes , halmeoni ~ " you replied  .

"I hope i don't meet him .." you thought to yourself as you stared at a window .

Donghae POV :

I stared at the cookies on my office table It brought back many memories of us together .

*FLASHBACK* ( 12 years ago )

"Here have a cookie " YeEun smiled sweetly .

"No. " i replied coldly .

" Urgh , is this annoying girl again " you thought to yourself .

You couldn't avoid her due to your grandmother being friends with her's . Without fail , she always hand you a cookie when you guys met but you always reject it .

" I can't believe it i have to look after you when our grandmother's are talking " i thought to myrself .

"Here , take this cookie , it's very delicious " she took my hand out and put it on my palm .

" You're so ANNOYING , leave me alone . will you ! " i crush the cookie on my palm and ran off without looking back at her .

You knew she ran after you as you could hear footsteps , till i couldn't hear any footsteps and  knew that she stopped following you .

You  went to a nearby playground and ride the swing till you hear alot of commotion at the slide area and decided to take a look at it .

To your suprise , it was YeEun . she's protecting a injured puppy from being bullied from the bullies . At first , you couldn't be bothered to help her until you couldn't take it anymore looking at her being bullied .

" Yah ! , Don't you guys feel ashamed picking on a girl ?  "  I  yelled .

" What are you gonna do , Mr hero wannabe ? " One of the bullies yelled and came approaching me with a fist .

" Well , i going to do this  " i replied calmly and used a self-defence techniques that i learnt in taekwando .

While i was fending off some of the bullies , some of them was approaching YeEun from her behind .

Before i could do anything to help her , she managed to dodged their attacks and gave them a back kick  . 

Honestly, i was pretty amazed that she could do these stunts  .

"Donghae-shii , let's team up together " YeEun yelled .

I  agreed , in no time both of us defeated the bullies , and they ran away from you guys .

Both of us went back to take a look at the injured puppy .

Before i could even  speak , i let out and embarrassing stomach growl from the fight.

" Here , take this cookie " YeEun smiled

I couldn't reject it this time as i was really hungry from the fight . After accepting the cookies , YeEun took out a elastic bandage and put it on the injured puppy leg  .

" She's not so annoying after all " I stared and thought to myself .

" You know taekwando don't you " i asked , trying to start a conversation

" Yup , girls also need to know some self-defence you know . " She replied while dressing the puppy leg.

" Erm YeEun-shii ,  i'm sorry for the way i acted earlier just now about the cookie , is just that i dont like people acting so nice to me  " i apologised while staring at her .

" It's okay and you can call me YeEun , i know you didn't really mean it , and firstly i wasn't trying to act nice , i want to be nice to you as i  know about your family background and you're not the only one who have this type of background , I'm also like you . And one more thing donghae-shii  , i don't want our conversation to end up with you running away from me  , so let's be friends okay ? " YeEun smiled and took out her right hand for a shake .

That was the first time i met a person who genuinely wants to be friends with me not because i'm rich or also called me names just because my parents died .

" okay and you can call me Donghae " i replied and shook hands with her .

"It's okay , I prefer to call you donghae shii " She smiled widely .

The cookie , she gave me  , i finished it in one bite .

" The cookie is very delicious , where did you get it from ? " i asked while i my fingers clean

" Oh , these cookie you can't get it anywhere as i'm the one who baked them " She grinned at me .

" wow . " i said and looked at her in amazement .

" Donghae-shii , i heard from your grandmother  that you are a very lonely person , so i'm going to hand you this very cute puppy in your care . It can keep you accompany " YeEun put the puppy on my lap .

" NO NO NO , i'm not going to take care of it , this living creature is not going to help me " i said as my eyebrow start to frown .

" Oh , come on look at this cute puppy , how can you not resist it ?  Tell you what , you take care of this puppy and i'll bake cookies for you to eat deal? YeEun laughed.

" Fine.. , you better keep your promise ." i groaned .

* END OF FLASHBACK*

I took a bite of this cookies that my secretary bought .

" This tasted exactly like YeEun cookies "  I thought .

" Haejin , come into my office , i need to ask you something . " i spoke to him throught my office phone .

" Yes , Mr Lee ? " he replied nervously .

" Don't be so nervous , i'm not going to scold you , i just want to know where did you buy this cookies from? " I asked  .

" Oh these  cookies , i got it across our building  a small little bakery shop , and you know this bakery got 2 pretty young girls and a old lady " As Haejin start to dream .

" I see , and Haejin stop dreaming about girls and start working " i replied and gave him a stare .

I turned around and stared at the window . " I should probably and check it out one of these day " i gave a thought .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay , that's the end of chapter 1 (:  .

Hope it's the story is okay and sorry for writing long flash back , just wanted to let you guys know the relationship of YeEun and Donghae better .

Please subscribe and comment :D