Chapter Fifteen

What I Came To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

···

 

Seulgi’s neck was occupied by the bloodsucking Irene.

She’s not a monster.

She’ll never be a monster.

She’s a living thing too.

Seulgi gasped and inhaled sharply while a stinging sensation began to build up on her neck. She tried hard to relax as much as she could, but her hands started tightening as she squirmed slightly under Irene’s grasp.

Sensing the flexing, Irene took her hands and entwined hers with Seulgi’s. She felt her hands being squeezed tightly.

One sip.

Two sips.

Three sips..

Only one more..

Last one…

Don’t stop..

Gah, it’s too good..

This sweetness I’ve never tasted..

You might as well drink everything and let her die for your pleasure.

N–no!

O–one more s–sip..

One big gulp.

Two big gulps..

Get more.

Seulgi whimpered.

STOP.

Irene pulled back harshly.

There was a tear on Seulgi’s neck. It was inevitable since she had bit her with sharp fangs.

The scratches and bruises that Tiffany left was fading away. Her cuts that oozed out blood started regenerating as if they never existed.

She put her head back at the bite and off the remaining drops of blood on the outer part. Then stopped right next to Seulgi's ears.

“I–I’m done..” Irene whispered softly, “I–I was able to control i–it..”

Seulgi opened her eyes slowly as her whole body began to relax again. Her hands were no longer squeezing Irene’s, and she stopped squirming. She felt weak. Her vision was blurry, probably due to blood loss.

She’s lost quite a lot of blood these past days.

“That’s… A re–lief..” Seulgi managed to squeak out while chuckling. She raised her hand to Irene’s cheek and rubbed it lightly up and down, “Just remember, you’re not a monster.”

Then she closed her eyes and her hand dropped.

Irene smiled.

Thank you, Seulgi..

 

···

 

Seulgi was lying comfortably on the bed. Irene noticed constant vibration sounds coming from somewhere. She glanced over at Seulgi’s damaged jeans and noticed her phone sticking out of the pocket. She took it to look at the incoming calls and text messages.

[2d ago] Wendy: Seulgi.. Where are you? Why aren’t you answering my calls?

[2d ago] Wendy: Seulgi… Answer my calls already! Tell me you’re alright..!

[2d ago] Amber: Yo, Seulgi, answer the damn phone already. Wendy’s getting crazy and wild with us.

[2d ago] Luna: Hey Seulgi, are you alright? Where’ve you been?

[2d ago] 362 Text Messages

[2d ago] 138 Missed Calls

[1d ago] 557 Text Messages

[1d ago] 196 Missed Calls

[45m ago] Wendy: Why haven’t you been answering? Seulgi! Something must’ve happened to you, right!?

[1m ago] Wendy: SEULGI IF YOU DONT ANSWER IM GOING TO REPORT YOU AS A MISSING PERSON!!!!

Irene took Seulgi’s finger and put it on the home button. Her phone unlocked.

[To Wendy]: Hey, yeah I’m alright now. I’m with Irene, so don’t worry about me.

Then she put Seulgi’s phone back to its rightful place.

“You’ll make my whole room smell with euphoria if you keep wearing those bloodied clothes.. Should we get you changed into different clothes…?” Irene talked to herself as she looked at the sleeping Seulgi.

Then she put her finger and ran it through her neck, especially on the closed opening that will probably remain as a scar.

A mark that shows she belongs to Irene, and no other bloodsucker.

 

···

 

Tiffany was outside of Irene’s room as she heard through the door. She smiled to herself, then skipped away happily. But she didn’t get very far until she felt her arm being pulled by someone.

Someone who goes by Kim Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter