An Old Face

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Myungsoo pouted as he clung even tighter onto Sungjong's arm.

Woohyun glared as he held Sungjong's hand even tighter.

"If you guys keep doing this I'm going to lose the blood flow to my arm and hand," Sungjong sighed, obviously not liking the two clingy puppies being- well- extremely clingy.

"Not until he lets go of you," the two of them said in unison and continued to glare at each other.

"Are you kidding me?" Sungjong sighs again as he awkwardly walked onto the campus of their school.

An unusual amount of girls were crowded and screaming around something, or more specifically, someone, seeing as he was trying to wave to Sungjong.

"Sung-"

"OPPA I LOVE YOU!"

"Sungj-"

"PLEASE AUTOGRAPH MY BOOK PLEASE!"

Well, no need to guess on who the person being surrounded by rabid fangirls were.

"Hi Hoya! I would wave to you if two needy puppies weren't clinging onto both of my arms!" Sungjong yelled, hopefully loud enough that Hoya heard over the screaming fangirls.

Seeing how Hoya could barely even get through the barrier of fangirls, he simply raised his arm up to give a thumbs up to show that he heard it. Sungjong continued to walk to the school building awkwardly.

"Seriously, it's normal to have Myungsoo clinging onto me like this in the morning because we normally walk to school together, but why the heck was Woohyun at my door too?" Sungjong asked out of irritation.

"Will didn't I make a declaration? Don't want to lose now that there are more competitors for Sungjongie's heart!" Woohyun huffed, to which Sungjong huffed back in disbelief.

"'Competitors'? You mean grandpa-gyu and Hoya? Please, don't get anymore delusional than you already are!" Sungjong scoffed.

For once, Myungsoo and Woohyun were thinking of the same thing:

How oblivious are you?! They're totally crushing on you on first sight! (Then again, they could just be over reacting to how they say certain things to Sungjong with a certain type, or how they gaze lovingly at Sungj- screw that! They are totally NOT over reacting to those two's attachment to Sungjong!)

The bell rings soon enough, forcing Woohyun to detach himself from Sungjong if he didn't want to be scolded by his terrifying teacher again.

Once they reached class and Myungsoo received the same warning from his teacher like usual, everything seemed to be the same like any other day when his teacher announced about having a new student. Obviously, it was no surprise that Hoya came walking into the room and introduced himself.

Myungsoo was about to snap his pencil in half as Hoya kept stealing glances towards Sungjong (who waved and smiled innocently) when the door opened, revealing a face no one has ever seen before. The student looked over to the teacher and said... er- something.

"Excuse me, but what now?" their teacher blinked at the student's quick and messy talking, who seemed to have realize that he spoke indistinguishable words, seeing how he was sheepishly smiling now.

"Oops, I meant to say that I'm Jang Dongwoo, the office changed my class at the last minute and..." even though Dongwoo was speaking distinguishable words now, he suddenly stopped when he caught someone's gaze.

Everyone noticed that Dongwoo froze while Sungjong seemed rather uncomfortable as he quickly broke their meeting gaze.

Well that's new... as far as memory lane with Sungjong went for Myungsoo, he never remembered such odd behavior from the boy who greeted strangers with smiles.

"Oh, have you perhaps met Lee Sungjong before?" the teacher asked.

"Uh- yeah, we're old... acquaintances, I guess you can say..." Dongwoo murmured awkwardly as he snapped out of it.

This was also new. Since when did Sungjong meet a seemingly friendly person and look so uncomfortable in said person's presence? Heck, when did they ever keep secrets from each other?


Myungsoo sighs, automatically about to lay his head onto Sungjong's shoulder as they stood in line to get food, but that lead to rather being hit on the noise by Sungjong's shoulder blade. He groans as he holds his nose at the erratic turn of his body.

"Ah- s-sorry..." Sungjong murmured quickly before resuming to look around the food court with erratic and uneasy movements.

"Sungjong, what are you doing?" Myungsoo asked. He follows the younger's gaze to a table and sees Dongwoo, laughing with his new friends.

Dongwoo obviously notices the gaze from Sungjong and abruptly stands up and walks over in their direction, looking like he wanted to say and clarify a couple of things. These gestures automatically made Sungjong panic and grab Myungsoo's wrist.

"Sungj-?"

"L-Let's go to another f-food cart!" Sungjong quickly says before making a run for it while dragging Myungsoo along.

He noticed that the direction they were going in was rather to the computer labs, ignoring Dongwoo calling for Sungjong and purposely squeezing through Hoya's group of fangirls so that Dongwoo wouldn't catch up to them. Whatever they were doing, Myungsoo didn't like this.

The relationship between Sungjong and Dongwoo was too odd for them to be considered as acquaintances. All that he could tell was something went terribly wrong if Sungjong was acting so unusual just by pure eye contact.

Who was the bad guy in the relationship?

Where did they go wrong?

When did Sungjong and Dongwoo even meet?

The slamming of the familiar computer lab door woke him up from his train of questions.

"Thank goodness...!" Sungjong sighed in relief as he was now the one laying his head onto Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Sungjong, is there something you want to tell me about this Dongwoo guy?" Myungsoo asked as he played around with Sungjong's hair and breathing in the familiar scent of lemons.

The younger was unusually quiet, which concerned Myungsoo, but honestly, what wasn't concerning Myungsoo nowadays?

"Something... you don't really need to know about," Sungjong murmured into his shoulder.

Myungsoo turned around and hugged Sungjong firmly and allowed Sungjong to bury his face into his uniform. The younger's body relaxed, all except his hands which were tightly clinging onto the front of his uniform, as though he was going to fall.

The gesture was familiar, like after Myungsoo found out about those people, but someone as friendly and bright like Dongwoo was most definitely not like those people.

Secrets were now there, making things more complicated.