Rushing and Panicking

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

After Dongwoo left, Myungsoo would've expected the next couple of days to slow down or take a calmer pace but he was wrong.

Very wrong.

He nearly forgot that the deadline for the next magazine was coming as close as graduation for the seniors at high school, meaning if the studio wasn't panicking, then the school was panicking, and vice-versa.

A day where there wasn't any drama nor stress would've been nice, very nice (aju nice!).

Well there was the busy life and then there was Sungjong, who still didn't seem to be quite okay. Sungjong was less talkative and moved away from any sort of skinship from anyone, including Myungsoo, which was weird... very weird.

Was he worried? Well of course he was, Sungjong had been dealing with so much bs that he suddenly won't talk to anyone. He's super worried about his childhood friend and stressed out more so about him than the photoshoot's deadline.

"Myungsoo! Wake up!"

Then he realized that Woohyun had been tapping on his head.

"Oh- uh- yeah?" Myungsoo blinked, wondering how long he had been in thought.

Woohyun simply sighs, "Sungyu's dad wants us to figure out how to deal with your Suzy scandal."

"Why you?" which was a good question because he would've figured that he would've assigned a more responsible person to deal with this.

The older may or may not have heard that thought, seeing how he sighed, "Because I was there with you. Plus he said Sunggyu is already stressed enough with being a manager and a senior, Hoya will be twice as busy as a modeling partner and dance instructor for Sungjong until he finds another one, and Sungyeol is... well- Sungyeol."

"How does he expect us to deal with it?" and that question was just Myungsoo being clueless.

"Dude, you have a more-than-enough-famous twitter account. Tweet something along the lines of 'Hey, I'm not dating Suzy. I was simply getting her a stuffed animal she really wanted' and I'll respond to that along with Suzy and IU. It should work," Woohyun said, waving his hand as a 'no problem' motion.

"Er- okay," Myungsoo murmured in an absent-minded way as he took out his phone and started typing the tweet.

Eventually he posted it and basically everyone's phones went off, making people stop to check.

The door to the studio is soon thrown open with a sweaty Sunggyu who looks annoyed.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU (i'll leave the string of curses the hamster says to ur imagination :P)!"

Myungsoo was confused before Woohyun starts freaking out and started sputtering out incoherent words along with Sunggyu's angry screaming.

"MYUNGSOO, I SAID 'Hey, I'm not dating Suzy.' NOT 'Hey, I'm dating Suzy!"

Now that was more than enough coherent.

And that took three seconds before it finally clicked in Myungsoo's head, only able to say a phrase:

"Shi(teehee:P)."


So after deleting the tweet before it gained more views and being scolded by Woohyun... then by Sunggyu... then some by a fairly annoyed IU (some as in Suzy came to restrict her before she went on and simply said 'it's okay, we'll fix this')... and then by Sunggyu's dad, Myungsoo tiredly headed to the dance practice room.

He opens the door to see an exhausted Sungjong and Hoya sitting on the floor and looking up to him.

"You messed up. Big time," Hoya simply sighed upon seeing Myungsoo whereas Sungjong opted to look away with a huff.

"I know I know. Basically everyone in this building scolded me," he murmurs as he closes the door behind him to go sit by Hoya and Sungjong.

"To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Sungyeol started yelling at you once he gets here," Hoya said.

"But you guys wouldn't?" Myungsoo carefully asked.

Sungjong huffs again after taking a sip of water from a bottle nearby, "Nope. To exhausted to scold you." there was obviously annoyance in Sungjong's voice before he pushes himself up. He begrudgingly says, "I have to go take my singing lessons from Woohyun now."

Hoya looks over to him with a raised eyebrow, "Not gonna stay for longer? You're still really sweaty, you know. Kinda stink too."

"YAH!" Sungjong chucks his water bottle at Hoya, who catches it before it smacked into his face. The older simply chuckles, "Jeez, I'm just saying to put on some deodorant or something."

"Well screw you too, Hoya-ssi. It's not like I wanted to talk to you either." Sungjong pouts.

"Okay okay, stop being a sulky child and stay for a bit longer," Hoya pats the area that Sungjong was previously occupying.

During the midst of this banter between Sungjong and Hoya, Myungsoo realized that there was a different feeling between the two, as though they've bonded for more than a couple of months. It was honestly... kind of annoying to see.

That odd bitter feeling came back when he saw Sungjong stifle a laugh at some lame joke Hoya made when he sat down again. Myungsoo knew that he was pouting or possibly frowning, but he scoots over to Sungjong's side.

"Something wrong?" Sungjong looks over.

"...Everyone was yelling at me..." he made some kind of excuse.

The maknae sighs, "Sometimes I wonder if your a neighborhood idiot too."

Myungsoo hugs Sungjong before he could escape, "Comfort me."

"I'm still sweaty and gross you idiot!" Sungjong yelled, struggling to free himself from the firm hug.

"Nope."

To which Sungjong groans in annoyance.

He looks over to Hoya, who blinks in confusion at their eyes meeting, before an oddly nostalgic like smile takes over the confused look, "You know, I'm kinda jealous that you guys are so close."

"Hoya-hyung! Don't be jealous and free me from this guy!" Sungjong protested. The older simply laughs before silence takes over once the door opens to show Sungyeol.

They stare at each other before Sungyeol deadpans, "You're an idiot."

Yup, he should've figured.

"By the way, I need to borrow Jjongie for a bit, so let go of him," Sungyeol motions his hand in a 'shoo! Go away!' way.

Unwillingly, Myungsoo lets go of Sungjong, who takes a deep breath before getting up to follow Sungyeol out of the practice room, leaving Myungsoo and Hoya in silence.

There was, however, a deeper meaning to such an action in the future.


Thank you so much for the comments! ^^ So since it seems like you guys are interested in a if!sequel, I'm going to leave behind more polls for a clearer sense of what you would like for a sequel. (If you have any questions, go ahead and ask me :) )

https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/115762

Edit: sudden realization that I put gyujong twice oops =v=" (so please revote if you need to or vote for yeoljong if you want to (don't worry Sungyeol's story is coming next chapter))

https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/115776