An Opportunity

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they're all the same age except for Sunggyu who is a year older (you know, so that they go to school together and stuff).


One minute barely passed after lunch started and the whole school is already gossiping about the new transfer student. Then again, rumors and gossip is pretty normal for transfer students, as Myungsoo had already experienced himself.

Just remembering it made him groan and lay his head on Sungjong's shoulder. Well, it's not like the rumors and gossip of him are as bad as the old ones, it's purely tiring to even think about what possible rumors there are about him.

"People should really watch what they say..." Myungsoo groaned.

"Just ignore it," Sungjong patted Myungsoo on the head as he took a bite out of his apple.

As you can see, Sungjong on the other hand had already heard way too many lies about others and himself and it made him grow indifferent about it. Seriously, he just found them annoying and just one day decided to break connections with anyone who gossiped- which were a lot of people.

"Easier for you to say since you're so sas-" then Sungjong stuffed the apple into Myungsoo's mouth.

"Jeez, I get it, I don't need to be reminded about my 'sass' everyday," he sighed.

"M'kay..." Myungsoo took a bite out of the apple.

The two sat in peaceful silence for a moment. Sungjong simply zoning out and Myungsoo eating the rest of the apple, seeing how the younger probably wanted it this way, a moment to zone out and to keep Myungsoo quiet.

"Do I not get to use your lap as a pillow?" Myungsoo asked.

"No." Sungjong deadpanned.

"But Jongiieee!" Myungsoo complained as he threw his arms around Sungjong and hugged him tightly.

"Come on, Myungsoo, you need a better sleep routine," Sungjong sighed with a smile, hugging him back a bit more loosely, "I can't be your personal pillow and charger everyday."

The two stopped talking when they heard hurrying footsteps getting louder and louder along with heavy breathing. The steps slowly slowed until a stop and the two looked to the left side of the bench to see the rather exhuasted transfer student.

They stared at him as he just stood there, supporting his upper body with his hands on his knees, and breathing heavily in an awkward silence.

. . .

"Do you mind?" Myungsoo deadpanned- or as others would call it- putting on his 'L mask'.

"D-Don't mind the half-dead tr-transfer student running away from curious st-students that are bombarding him with q-questions...!" he took a deep breath before continuing, "C-Continute your make-out session...!"

And once Sungjong heard that he immediately pushed Myungsoo away from him, "We're not dating."

"O-Oh... sorry...!" it seemed he finally regained a good amount of his strength as he stood up properly, then immediately widened his eyes as he saw a better view of the two, "Hey! You're that photogenic girl all over Twitter!"

Annddd now Sungjong had a sudden urge to punch the transfer student in the face as Myungsoo held in his laugh.

"I. Am. A. Boy." Sungjong emphasized and pronounced clearly while forcing a smile on.

"Really? Never thought I would see such a feminine boy nowadays," he said, wiping the sweat off his chin.

"Are you just here to tell me how much of a girl I am?" Sungjong asked, crossing his arms.

"No no, I just didn't think that I would find him so soon," he scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "Then I'm guessing you're L, the guy who took the photo and tweeted the picture of him?" he turns to Myungsoo.

"That's just a nickname, my real name is Myungsoo. He's Sungjong," Myungsoo said, slightly bowing.

"Sunggyu. My father is looking for you guys, you know," Sunggyu sighed, making the other two look at him in a confused way.

"Your father?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, the only reason why I transferred here. He wants you guys working for his company," Sunggyu said.

That obviously reminded Myungsoo of that one post on Twitter and how he snickered at the thought of them becoming famous (which they slowly were). He didn't actually think that the person who posted that was legitametly serious about it.

"That explains the fancy uniform, Mr. President-of-a-famous-company's-son," Sungjong relaxed his back onto the bench.

"Hey, I said I was sorry about the whole girl-dating-thing earlier," Sunggyu sighed, "Besides, I'm stuck at this school until I convince you to work for the company, so are you?"

"Mm..." Sungjong thought for a second before turning to Myungsoo, "What do you think, Myungsoo? It would be a good use for your photography skills, but..." he turned to Sunggyu and pointed at him, "I don't want to work with this hamster-gyu!"

"'Hamster-gyu'?!" Sunggyu jolted at the sudden nickname that was probably more offensive than the president one to him.

"Nah, he's more like a sloth," Myungsoo said.

"'A sloth'?!" he jolted again, a bit more angrily.

"Or maybe a salamander."

"Or grandpa-gyu-"

"LISTEN ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN THE FREAKING COMPANY OR NOT?!" the sloth older boy exploded.

"As much as I like photography, Sungjong's happiness matters more," Myungsoo said, "If he won't be happy with joining your father's company, then I'm out along with him."

"But I care about whether you would want to do the job too, Myungsoo," Sungjong said worriedly, "I don't want to hold you back from one in a life time offers like these."

"Even though you said that you guys aren't dating, you guys sure do sound like a couple," Sunggyu groaned as he massaged his temples, "Look, you guys can try out the model and photographer life. If you guys don't like it I can tell my father that you guys quit, okay?"

"Now that I think about it, why is your father suddenly offering us this job after one small photo that was for some reason tweeted all over the place?" Sungjong asked.

"I don't know, my father sees someone's potential in a weird way, okay?" Sunggyu sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

Myungsoo and Sungjong shared a look with each other. Both seeing the indecisivenessness and curiousness in each other's eyes. Sungjong was the one to break the momentary silent discussion before he turned to Sunggyu and took a deep breath.

"Alright, we'll give it a try," Sungjong said decisively.

"There he is!" the two saw the familiar school news club pointing in their direction- well if you want to be more precise- Sunggyu.

"Welp I'll meet you at the park by the school on Sunday at noon bye!" Sunggyu quickly shouted before he ran away from the school news club.

"I don't think the sloth's gonna make it," Myungsoo said.

"They should really change their name to the 'paparazzi club'," Sungjong giggled, seeing Sunggyu struggling to get away from said 'paparazzi'.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you from the paparazzi when we get famous," Myungsoo said with determination, making Sungjong giggle again and punch him playfully on the shoulder.

"If we get famous."

Myungsoo couldn't help but smile as the younger continued to giggle.

It didn't matter though, as long as the sun was still there.