First Sign

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

One word to describe today?

Insanity.

Never before have Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu have been this bothered by the catchy tune before. They constanly had to remind themselves not to hurt Sungyeol... well, not until after the practice.

Myungsoo had to wonder why must Sungjong have to agree with this.

Well, at least Sungjong wasn't stuck doing the extremely ual feminine moves or else he was pretty sure Sunggyu and Dongwoo (and possibly him) would have thought about ways to murder Sungyeol by now.

"Dang it why did my father have to be tricked by some lowly disguise trick?!" Sunggyu muttered under his breath.

"You're bothered by this? I'm the ex stuck watching and teaching the moves here! This is pure torture for me!" Dongwoo whined.

He really wanted to complain too but that one part where the two swivel their heads and almost kissed each other happened and distracted him.

"Dongwoo! I think we're done practicing this part! Move on to teaching us to the next part!" Sungyeol said.

"Oh the next part that's- oh...OH- uh-" Dongwoo was now cringing as he turned to the exit, "T-Teach it yourselves as I go d-do- uh- something..."

"'Kay!" Sungyeol and Sungjong then walked over to the laptop in the corner of the room that Dongwoo left because he could tell that at one point he would have them teach themselves.

Out of curiosity (and making sure Sungyeol doesn't touch Sungjong when they weren't dancing) Myungso and Sunggyu walk over to see too and looked over their shoulders.

Then everyone except Sungyeol froze at the part where Hyuna basically grabbed Hyunseng and behind and Hyungseng grabbed Hyuna's hands and slowly slid them southwards but luckily not that southwards.

By the time that part to practice for was over Sungyeol was the only one unphased by it as he turns around and smiles, "O-kay! Let's practice that now Jjongi-"

"I'm not letting you him!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Yeah I'm not letting you me neither!" Sungjong yelled as he hugged himself protectively.

"Come on, it's just practice!" Sungyeol sighed as though they were overreacting, "Plus there's only like 2 more minutes until I have to go and shoot a scene for a drama!"

"Then we'll practice on a different part!" Sungjong huffed.

"Then the ending part!" Sungyeol added.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

And so Myungsoo and Sunggyu walked back to their original place as Dongwoo peeked in.

"They're working on a different part," Sunggyu assured the dino.

Honestly, they thought that the last part wouldn't be as bad as the groping part- correction- it was just as bad.

It appeared that the second part of the deal was completely forgotten about until Sungyeol walked up to Sungjong and they slowly leaned in-

And something snapped.

Next thing Myungsoo knew was that all of a sudden he was holding Sungjong's wrist and everyone in the room was staring in shock at him.

"Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked with his eyebrows scrunched up.

In all honesty, he didn't quite know what he was doing either, but all he felt like doing was pulling Sungjong away from Sungyeol. Just, anywhere away from these hyungs who decided to bother them.

So that's what he did.

He ignored their constant shouting and questioning looks that he earned from everyone in the building as Myungsoo simply ran out of the building while dragging Sungjong with him.

At one point, they stopped, completely out of breath, and sat down beneath the large, brick bridge by a park.

"M-Myungsoo... what were y-you doing?!" Sungjong yelled, obviously just as out of breath as he was.

That's what he wanted to ask himself but ended up staying silent as he continued to stare at the grass below him and saw little drops of water drop onto the flimsy plant.

Why was he crying all of a sudden?

Sungjong reaches over and wipes the tears off of Myungsoo's cheeks with his thumbs with a sigh, "Becoming L won't help with anything, you know. Jeez, why are you even crying in the first place?"

He forgot about how more tears were threatening to drip down and leaned into one of Sungjong's hand, wondering how long it's been since they've been alone like this. His cheeks were then pinched and were being pushed and pulled.

"Aaaawrgh, wud ar you doingggg?" Myungsoo finally spoke.

"That's for being L for more than half of the chapter ever since dance practice started. You're so troublesome!" Sungjong pouted after he lets go.

"... Sorry..." Myungsoo murmurs as he rubs one of his red cheeks.

"It's not like you to be L so often. Is something bothering you?" Sungjong asked worriedly with innocent eyes.

Now it was Myungsoo's turn to pout, "Talk about youself! You're too innocent to understand how troublesome those hyungs are!"

"What do you mean?" and that innocent question only proved his point.

"They're gonna steal you away if you're not careful!"

"Wow, I know that I'm usually the one that's annoyed with their presence but you seem more bothered by them," Sungjong sighed.

'Cause they're totally crushing on you! Myungsoo reaches over and hugs Sungjong, making the latter stiffen from the sudden hug.

"What the-! Aah jeez! What are you doing even today... you're such a weirdo..." he feels Sungjong relax with a sigh.

"Yes I am," Myungsoo huffs before placing his chin comfortably over Sungjong's head, the nostalgic smell of lemons was vague but still prominent.

Sungjong adjusts himself to lay on his right side onto Myungsoo, "... You know, that tweet's still getting more popular..."

"You'll be fine," Myungsoo hummed.

"... Okay... if you say so..."

Myungsoo backs off slightly to see Sungjong rather worried. He smiles reassuringly, "Trust me. I'll protect you."

Yet he still held the same look towards the grass, avoiding any sort of eye contact... so he did something.

Well, honestly, he didn't expect that he would do that next thing, only realizing what he had just done when Sungjong looked at him with wide eyes and blushing madly as he held his forehead.

"Wha- Wha- Wha-!" obviously, he was flustered.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sungjong screamed before getting up abruptly and walking away.

He was honestly surprised with his own actions as he touched his lips before letting it fully sink in. Myungsoo soon realized that Sungjong was leaving him before getting up and running over to him and seeing how red Sungjong's ears turned.

"What? No kiss on the forehead back?" he couldn't help but tease.

"Shut up you idiot!"

Although he couldn't quite recall, was he always this cute?