Who Would Know

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Ugh, sometimes I forget that he loves anything horror related," Woohyun groans as he continues to walk around the carnival with Myungsoo.

"It can't be helped with, it's what he loves," Myungsoo sighs and realized a bit too late that he bumped into someone's shoulder and made the other drop their ice cream onto the ground.

"My ice cream!"

The voice was somewhat familiar to him as he looked up to see two somewhat familiar girls. They look over to them, both looking fairly surprised, "You guys are here too?!"

"Uh... do I know you?" to which Myungsoo earned a smack on the head from Woohyun.

"And they call me that idiot," Woohyun sighed, "They're Suzy and IU, literally the people that work with you and Sungjong everytime you come to the studio." He ignores Myungsoo rubbing his head before looking over to the other two, "Are you guys just here for fun too?"

"Yup, we decided to just hang out today since we didn't need to work," IU smiled as Suzy pouted over her ice cream that was slowly melting on the ground.

"We came with basically the whole crew but right now half of them are puking their guts out and Sungjong is probably trying to convince grandpa-gyu to go to the horror house with him," Woohyun quickly explained, "We escaped him before he could drag us there though."

"Ah, that explains why you guys are willingly with each other," IU nods in understanding, "We decided to take an ice cream break after 20 tries of trying to get a stuffed animal of a puppy at a shooting booth."

"That game was rigged!" Suzy protested immediately at that.

"Myungsoo can get it for you," Woohyun pointed, making Myungsoo pay attention to the conversation again, "Excuse me?!"

Woohyun simply pushed Myungsoo on the back to make the younger step forward, "Yes, you will. I know that you're good at shooting games and you need to make up for forgetting about who they are."

And that's how Myungsoo found himself at a shooting booth, holding a neon green plastic gun with a cork as the bullet and pointing at a large stuffed animal of a puppy sitting on a table. He sighs before taking aim and pulling the trigger, easily knocking down the puppy on the first try.

The vendor picks up the puppy before handing it to Myungsoo and next thing he knew he was glomped by an ecsastic Suzy thanking him a dozen times.


It was around 7 p.m. by the time that they decided to head back to the car and take count of who had gotten Sunggyu's text messages.

"Where's Hoya-hyung and Jjongie?" Sungyeol asked. They looked around before turning to look at the entrance to see Hoya walking over to them with Sungjong holding onto the end of the back of Hoya's shirt, meekly following the older.

"What happened to you guys?" Sunggyu asked with a hint of irritation to his voice.

"Uh... stuff..." Hoya awkwardly murmured as he helped Sungjong climb into the seats behind the backseats before following. Myungsoo was worried about the maknae so he made sure that he sat in the same row as Hoya and Sungjong.

"Hoya-hyung, what happened to Sungjong?" Myungsoo whispered, trying to make sure that they didn't make a scene.

"Oh... nothing much..." the older murmured, but he knew right away that Hoya was lying, seeing how he didn't dare meet with his gaze.

"If it's 'nothing much' then why are his eyes red and puffy? What did you do?" he continued to press on, making sure that Sungjong was facing the window away that was from them.

"I..." Hoya sighed in frustration, managing to still continue to whisper, "Okay okay. While I was going to the haunted house with Sungjong there was a crowd and we got separated... by the time I found him he was crying and hiding behind a tree..."

"Wait what?! Why didn't you call us that you lost Sungjong?!"

"Because the kid has a big ego and wouldn't like it if we crowded around him when he's crying thinking that he got ditched or something! You should know better that he cries whenever he's lost or that he's lost something!"

"Hah?! What do you mean by that?! How would you know anything?! You've barely known him!"

"Says the guy who's been oblivious for the past ten yea-!"

"Um..."

Myungsoo and Hoya blinked before turning to look in front of them to see everyone awkwardly staring at them.

Dongwoo awkwardly cleared his throat, "Uh... I would really apppreciate it if you guys weren't passive-aggressively whisper-yelling behind my head so- um- can you guys not passive-aggressively whisper-yell while Sungjongie is sleeping...???"

They looked over to see that Sungjong was sleeping by now before looking at each other, causing them to huff in annoyance before turning away from each other.


Sungjong yawned before continuing to nap on Myungsoo's back (who was basically forced to carry the younger out of his house because said boy was sleepy... very sleepy).

"Jongie, what happened last night after we dropped you off? Usually I'm the one sleeping on you, not the other way around," Myungsoo turned his head slightly to barely catch a glimpse of Sungjong's relaxed face, "No offense, but this is kinda weird..."

"Mm... zleepy... bive nore nimutes... Myungie..." Sungjong murmured before burying his face into the crook of Myungsoo's neck, making Myungsoo all the more uncomfortable as he felt small puffs a warm breath against his neck.

He took a deep breath, hoping to calm down from whatever the heck was going on with his heart. Unfortunately, his heart didn't calm down and it felt like his cheeks were burning. Myungsoo never did understand why this happened to him whenever their roles were reversed.

"Come on Sungjong, we're half-way to school... plus your breathing is too even now so I know that you're awake," he lets go, hearing Sungjong grumble under his breath about how Myungsoo was too noisy for him to sleep. He looks over to his side to see Sungjong walking with his phone out.

"... You do realize you attracted a lot of attention... right?" Sungjong murmured, looking in an unimpressed way at his phone.

"I do?" Myungsoo asked back in a clueless way.

The younger simply sighs, "Yes. In fact when people saw you for the first time people started asking you why you didn't join in the modeling career like me. The same goes for IU-noona and Suzy, especially Suzy. Another fact: I understand why famous people always ignore the paparazzi now." He shoves his phone over to Myungsoo, letting him read the article headline.

BREAKING NEWS: Sight of famous Twitter model Sungjong crying and his photographer L dating famous make-up artist Suzy?!

Myungsoo had to blink at the page a couple of times to let it fully process in his head, "The headline's misleading..."

"Yeah and so is everything about this article," Sungjong rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed by it, "I swear the paparazzi are even more desperate than they were before." He stuffs his phone back into his pocket before turning around with a huff, Myungsoo following after silently.

Maybe if they had looked just a bit closer...


So I've been having a weird writer's block... and weird as in I'm having a writer's block for everythign except in anything angst-related... which is weird cuz who feels inspired to only write about angst? (Rhetorical question so please don't answer that if you have) Anyways, please suggest something that you would like to see *cough*otherthantheendingandwhoSungjong'scrushis*... so basically like some extra childhood stuff about any ship if you want or somethingz i dunno i just want some help plz =v="