"Oh gawd what the heck is even happening?!"

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"I-I think we lost h-him...!" Sungjong said, his breathing fairly shallow after running up and down a couple flight of stairs and taking the most random turns around the corner. Of course, Myungsoo didn't notice or even realize he was out of breath too since he was still feeling that bitter feeling.

It felt like that bitter feeling was growing more and more as they got to know more people, How to put it to words... didn't this start with Woohyun? And now it's growing over to that Hoya guy and Sunggyu... but why? 

"Myungsoo? Hello?" Sungjong started waving his hand around in front of Myungsoo's face when he didn't hear a response, "Myungsoo, are you still half awake?"

It seemed like he finally woke up after he started snapping his fingers.

"Y-Yeah...?" He blinked, realizing that he was still with the maknae.

Sungjong pouted, "Myungsoo, I'm staying to worry about your sleeping habits. If you keep sleeping during the most random parts of the day you could end up sleeping or zoning out while walking and the worst time would be if you're crossing the road or going down afought of stairs!" He was clearly showing concern but such a pessimistic feeling didn't fit the boy.

"Then just stay by my side," he said rather simply, then hugged Sungjong's arm, trying to rid the maknae of worry.

"Then I will! I don't want my dork dying on me!" Sungjong huffed, trying to look angry, but obviously that never works unless he reacts violently. Plus he saw the maknae try to hide a smile.

"Sungjongie?!"

Myungsoo clicked his tongue and muttered a few curses under his breath before looking at the shocked neighborhood idiot in front of him.

"Neighborhood idiot?!" Sungjong exclaimed, equally as surprised as Woohyun.

"What are you guys doing here? Did you get lost or something?" Woohyun asked, ignoring that he was just called his usual offensive nickname.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Myungsoo answered back with a hint of bitterness, "This building is for models and photographers, not grease-balls."

"How rude! Just to let you know I work here!" Woohyun puts a hand on his chest in a dignified way.

"I highly doubt you could get a job as a model or a photographer here," Myungsoo deadpanned.

"Watch your mouth...!" Woohyun cringed, holding back the urge to curse in front of Sungjong, "Ahem... As a matter of fact, no, I don't work here as a model or a photographer, but, as a vocal trainer-"

"Then you're in the wrong building neighborhood idiot-"

"WILL YOU STOP IT WITH YOU'RE SNARKY COMMENTS?!" Woohyun snapped.

Honestly, Sungjong was having fun watching the two bicker, but he knew he had to intervene by now. Although, he didn't really understand why Myungsoo was in such a bitter mood right now. He had thought that Myungsoo would only say a few offensive things, not so much that the usually bubbly boy in front of him would end up snapping.

"Alright Myungsoo, that's enough. Let Woohyun here finish his explanation," Sungjong said sternly as he removed said boy away from his arm.

"Thank you!" Woohyun said in an exasperated way, "As I was saying, I'm a vocal trainer here. A lot of the models here earn so much fame that they end up performing on stage, earning this company a lot of fame because here was their stepping stone."

"So would that mean I would end up getting a vocal trainer once I get famous?" Sungjong asked.

"Wait, you're going to be a model here?!" Woohyun exclaimed incredulously.

"Er, yeah, and Myungsoo's going to become a photographer," Sungjong blinked obliviously.

Woohyun then immediately hugged Sungjong and basically buried the maknae's face into his shirt, "That's amazing! There's no doubt you'll become famous! I'll make sure to be your vocal trainer when the time comes!"

He laughed as Sungjong was slapping his arm and yelling muffled complaints. Before Myungsoo could pull Sungjong away from Woohyun someone had beat him to it.

"There you- YOU!"

The three blinked before they turned to the side to see a tired Sunggyu walking up to Woohyun and jerking Sungjong away from his grasp.

"Oh, hey~... you..." Woohyun awkwardly laughed at the furious sight of his boss' son.

"Listen...! I'm already... keeping y-your shameless flirting with o-others... a secret-t...!" Sunggyu takes a deep breath before continuing, "Last thing I need f-from a shameless flirt... like you... is almost killing a n-newbie...!"

"Hey! He doesn't mind it, right Sungjong?!" Woohyun protested.

Before Sungjong could say something Sunggyu continued scolding Woohyun.

Honestly, Myungsoo was starting to get a headache now that grandpa-gyu and Nam-grandpa started arguing. He was about to insult both of them when he noticed Sungjong continuously wince.

Every time Woohyun said something about his connections with Sungjong Sunggyu seemed to have tightened his grip on Sungjong's arm. Myungsoo couldn't help but freeze as he realized something.

If Sungjong continues to hang around Sunggyu then-!

"Stop it. You're hurting him."

Sungjong felt a gentle yet firm hold on his other arm that pulled him away from Sunggyu's grip. He looked to his side to see Hoya.

"Hoya? How did you find us?" Sungjong asked, then noticed that Hoya was holding a jacket in his other arm.

"I felt bad about staining your jacket... so here's a new one..." the stern look suddenly disappeared as he awkwardly wrapped the jacket around Sungjong.

The maknae blinked, seeing how the jacket was bigger than him and had a different scent from his clothing- not that he's complaining. He looked back to Hoya, and smiled, "Thank you!"

Myungsoo noted how the room insantly seemed to lit, but the growing bitterness from Woohyun, Sunggyu, and himself stood out from the bright atmosphere.

"Jongie! Take that jacket off! I don't want his scent on you when I hug you next time!" Wohyun pouted and was about to take the jacket off when a tug on his ear prevented him from doing that and made him yelp in pain.

"'Next time'?! There is no 'next time' when I tell my father to fire you!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Then I can easily hug him at school!" Woohyun stuck his tongue out, irking Sunggyu even more.

"Hello? Manager? Can I transer schools?" Hoya said as his phone was held up to his ear.

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE!" the grandpa duo yelled at Hoya.

As the three bickered (more like Sunggyu and Woohyun screaming their ears off as Hoya ignored them), Myungsoo only had eight words to say- which Sungjong stole from his mind.

"Oh gawd what the heck is even happening?!" Sungjong muttered under his breath as he face-palmed.

"... You know what?" everyone else paused when Myungsoo spoke up and paid attention to him, "F*** this."

Myungsoo then picked up Sungjong bridal style and ran off, ignoring the three chasing after him and Sungjong's extremely confused expression.

He could easily take him away from others' grasps.