The schedule was thrown out of the window and landed in a pile of flaming peanut butter

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Ahahaha very funny now get out of this building before I ask my dad to make sure you're banned from this building," Sunggyu sarcastically laughed as he began pushing Sungyeol to the emergency fire exit.

"But I'm not kidding! Plus my company already made a deal with your dad," Sungyeol said as he easily slipped out of Sunggyu's grasp and made his way back over to Sungjong, who was massaging his temples out of frustration.

"What did- You ju-" UGH!" Sungjong walked away to probably go punch a wall because of the choding.

"Aw, don't be like that Jjongie~!" Sungyeol childishly pouted as the maknae- well- actually punched one of the fake walls making it almost collapse onto the many racks of clothing.

"Don't call him that...!" Myungsoo gritted out of his teeth with the others also glaring at Sungyeol.

"Why not? I am his fiancée," Sungyeol said.

"No, you are NOT!" Sungjong yelled.

"Aw~ Don't be like that my lovely future wi-"

"Don't believe a single thing he says because he's a dirty, DIRTY liar like Woohyun!" Sungjong quickly interrupts.

"Hey!" obviously Woohyun took offense to that.

"Oh my gawd how the heck did this love triangle turn into a love polygon as complicated as this...?!" Myungsoo muttered under his breath, more than annoyed with these knew hyungs trying to steal the innocent maknae.

"You're telling me... I didn't think Sungjongie would be this popular when I met him again..." Dongwoo sighed.

"Well you're not the one trying to protect Sungjong from stupid hyungs," Myungsoo muttered under his breath again.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Hoya caught onto that though, as he walked over to them, "'Protect'? Aren't you just jealous?" to which the model got an odd stare from the photographer, which he did back.

Woohyun sighed, "Come here for a sec." He grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and dragged him out of the studio to get something off of his mind.

"Dude, this is getting extremely complicated," Woohyun sighed again as they stood right outside of the studio by the doorway.

"You're just being a hypocrite," Myungsoo huffed.

"Wha-?! But you-!" Woohyun slapped his forehead in frustration, "I'M the hypocrite?! You've spent 10 freakin' years with me and Sungjong to say THAT when this love triangle got way out of hand?!"

Myungsoo stared at Woohyun the same way when Hoya asked the question.

Eventually, Woohyun took a deep breath to calm himself as he messaged his temples, "You know what? I don't know who to pity anymore: myself, for pursuing a boy for 10 straight years, or you, for not even noticing what's placed right in front of you."

"Just because I'm slightly younger than you doesn't mean I'm more dumb," Myungsoo pouted.

"Here's a paraphrased quote for someone as oblivious as you: jealousy leaves no room for love," Woohyun said before returning to the noisy studio. He stood there, letting those words repeat in his head, yet they just didn't make sense to him.

Jealousy? Now that Hoya and even Woohyun mentioned it, was he really jealous? If so, what was he jealous about?

"WHAT?!"

Myungsoo blinked, pushing those questions to the back of his head, and walked back into the studio to see Dongwoo and Hoya holding back a hamster-gyu from unleashing his hamstery wrath onto Sungyeol.

"What's going on here?" Woohyun seemed as equally as confused as Myungsoo.

"The schedule got messed up thanks to Sungyeol's company wanting to collab. with us. Something about wanting to do a performance with me," Sungjong quickly explained.

So that explains why Sungjong already got a vocal trainer and dance instructor even though he barely started the job of being a model first. Still doesn't explain why it was always Sungjong that was requested for these things.

"My company wants us to cover 'Troublemaker'."

And everyone in the studio choked on their spit.

"Excuse me, but how the heck did my da-father agree to this?!" Sunggyu was the first to recover as everyone else was still coughing.

"People just need to read contract deals better," Sungyeol took out said contract from his pocket and unfolded it to show a sticky note that was camoflaged with the paper to make it look like there was a typo.

"I told you he's a dirty, dirty liar like Woohyun!" Sungjong yelled.

"Oh come on I'm not as bad as him! At least I don't trick you into doing crazy-ual-feminine-dancing stuff!" Woohyun protested.

"I don't agree with this," Myungsoo interjected for once due to- well- this cover is something he didn't want the world to see.

"I agree with Myungsoo," Hoya added.

"Me too!" Dongwoo added.

"Well my company is expecting some big profit out of that sort of performance," Sungyeol said, "Plus it wouldn't really matter how dirty the song is because of the whole-"

"Engagement thing and blah blah get your out of here before I call for security!" Sunggyu was about to unleash his hamstery wrath onto Sungyeol again but was restrained by Hoya and Dongwoo again.

"Ugh, there's no way out of this stupid performance because of a stupid choding disguise..." Sungjong sighed, "Fine, I'm basically forced to do this, but there's no way I'm being the girl in the song!"

"Alright, alright, I'll be the girl if you want to be the guy so badly, but under two conditions," Sungyeol said while holding two fingers up, "I get to choose what I wear..."

Fair enough...

"And I get a kiss from Jjongie."

Everyone choked on their spit again.

"What?! Are you freaking kidding me?!" Sungjong yelled in rage.

"Or you can kiss your chance at being the guy in the song goodbye," Sungyeol smirked.

Oh how everyone wished they could wipe the smirk off of Sungyeol's face using some of that hamstery wrath from Sunggyu.

"F-Fine...!" Sungjong grumbled, feeling degraded.

"Aw~! Thanks Jjongie~!" Sungyeol quickly hugged Sungjong before finally taking his leave.

The doors slowly slam shut, leaving the studio in pure, awkward silence. Sungjong slowly went into a fetal position and groaned his heart out. There were times when Myungsoo was lost because he blanked out, but now, he was extremely lost.

A little lie can lead to more lies piling onto doubt.