Class Party?

SNSD Goes To School

“Alright we will continue this lesson in next Monday, see you.” Said Mr. Shin as he exited the class.

After Mr. Shin left, Taeyeon excused herself to call the next subject teacher, Mrs. Kim. The boys blocked the midget from the door, chanting that they wanted to have a break.

 

“Oh come on! I wont call! Geez!” The girls laughed when Heechul and Shindong dragged Taeyeon to the corner by her feet. Of course it is not a bullying, the choding unit which is consist of all girls always messing with the boys like that.

 

The class was in a chaotic state when Mr. Lee walked in. As their homeroom teacher, this sight is not a shock for him. He chuckled seeing Donghae running around because he accidentally woke up the sleeping beauty and Yuri who played a prank on Seohyun, resulting the girl throwing her books to her.

 

“Attention!” Shouted Nicole when she realized that their homeroom teacher already standing in front of the class, for about 5 minutes. Her friends quickly realized and scurried over to their seat.

 

“Good afternoon kiddos!” They smiled and greeted back the old teacher. “As you can see, the end is approaching and between 4 months you will graduate. Because of this, we know you all have been studying hard lately and i saw a really good improvement on Yoona! Ms. Seo, have you been teaching her?” Mr. Lee asked in a teasing tone. The boys whistled and cheered, and the girls just snickered.

 

“As I say, we know all of you have studied really hard, and now we want you to have a day off on Wednesday as in, class party!” They cheered loudly and Tiffany, Jessica and other Americans started to randomly shouted anything in English.

 

“Shinyoung, the security and Ms. Song will be the guest with me, so prepare the games and the food!” With that, the class dismissed.

 

As soon as he left, Nicole stepped in front and shouted at them “Be quiet! I will make the party commitee, and I will act as the head of this. Understood?” They chorused an agreement. Satisfied, Nicole continued, “I will appriciate who volunteer.”

 

Nicole write the decoration unit, consumption unit, games and the MC. Four person on each unit.

 

“Decoration please.”

 

Tiffany was about to raise her hand but Nickhun and Taeyeon quickly tackled her to the ground. None of them wanted a class full of pink stuff. Eventually Taeyeon, CL, Heechul and Jiyong were picked.

 

“Consumption?”

 

Sooyoung, Hyomin, Yoona and IU raised their hand eagerly, earning a pout from Bom who wanted to. She whined to TOP, her deskmate and because Nicole can't stand the continous whining she gave a special place to Bom.

 

“Games everyone?”

 

As expected, Sunny is the first to raise her hand, followed by Heechul, Shindong and Nickhun. The gamers protested about Heechul being both of games and decoration, and after a heated debate Heechul gave up his position on decoration unit. Kyuhyun half-heartedly volunteered to be the replacement, making Tiffany pouted and slam her fist to her desk.

 

Its better than having a pink class though.

 

Leader : Nicole Jung

 

Assistant : Hwang Miyoung (Because Tiffany cried and Nicole felt bad)

 

MC : Yuri and Seungri

Decoration

 

  1. Taeyeon

  2. Kyuhyun

  3. GD

  4. Chaerin

Consumption

 

  1. Sooyoung

  2. IU

  3. Yoona

  4. Hyomin

  5. Bom

Games

 

  1. Sunny

  2. Shindong

  3. Nickhun

  4. Heechul

 

 

Now that the commitee already fixed, we need a theme. Any suggestion everyone?” Nicole asked after finished writing the commitees.

 

World cup!” The girls disagree.

 

Baseball!” The girls disagree.

 

Pink!” “REJECTED!” Tiffany sulked in the corner.

 

How about Kpop song theme?” All of them gasped. A great idea has been spoken. Slowly they turned their head to face the genius who suggested the idea. It was none other than the Ice Princess Jessica Jung Sooyeon. The girls clapped, then the boys followed immediately, giving the lazy girl a standing ovation.

 

Great idea Sooyeon!” Exclaimed Nicole eagerly. “Now, girls and boys, start voting!”

 

The result : The Boys (SNSD)

 

Why we chose that?” Asked Ji Young, dumbfounded. All of them gave her a 'duh' expression.

 

We are still 15 years old no wait there are 15, 14 and 13 years old here! Do you want to wear a bikini to the school or a swimtrunk?” Taeyeon pointed at the PARTY poster. Taeyang nodded in agreement, he showed Bae Bae poster “Or do you wanted your hair dyed in pink?” Tiffany shouted a yes and a dozen of glares shuts her up.

 

With The Boys, we can dress casually as if we're wearing an uniform!” They clapped on Seohyun's short explanation. “But we can't dress in pink!” Whined the pink lover in disapproving glare. But her glare means nothing as the boys glared at her.

 

Alright, all settled. Now please plan the thinks carefully then discuss the funds with our treasurers; Seohyun and Sandara.” The class president dismissed them. Some stays on the class and some ran to the cafeteria.

 

This is going to be hella fun!” Squealed Sunny as she grab her phone and starts to play multiplayer Minecraft with Heechul and Yoona. A minute later, she got killed by the teamwork between Spider, Skeleton and of course Creeper.

 

Without Yoona, the consumption unit discussed the cuisine they need to serve. “Red velvet ice cream cake and cheesecake will be great as the dessert.” Suggested Hyomin. The three other shikshin agreed. “For snacks i think we need to serve tteobboki!” Hyomin and Sooyoung nodded in approval. “And sweet caramel corn!” Bom's suggestion as if making the shikshins dream about heaven. Full of their favorite food...