Counter Strike? Challenge Accepted!

SNSD Goes To School

 

 

Day by day flew past them rather quickly. Without the presence of Jessica, day seems to flew too fast and too boring.

 

And when they realized what day is it, Jessica came back.

 

Ahoy my friends!” Jessica, whose now healthy and energetic as ever yelled, greeting her rowdy friends happily. Her friends enthusiastically greeted back, few of them even tackled the healed girl. The one who aren't that close with Jessica just glanced to the door, but smiled happily. Its nice to see a healthy fellow back.

 

Sica!” Taeyeon cried happily. “Thank God that you are well now!”

 

Yes!” Hyoyeon pinched Jessica cheeks. “Two days after your surgery you were too over-dramatic! Yuri almost killed seven of us because we just laughed.”

 

Oh she's funny at that time.. That Yul..” Jessica chuckled, “I miss that kid, did she not arrive yet?”

 

Nah, she will be here maybe at noon with Sooyoung. Remember Mr. Howard?” Jessica nodded at the question. She placed her bag beside Hongki's seat. The boy smiled at her and went back to his business.
 

Will Howard.. that British man? Yeah sure, he's awesome.” Jessica giggled at the memory. She remembered the time Yuri got scolded by Mr. Howard because she purposely fill Taeyeon's recorder with small water balloons. Taeyeon nearly flip that time. The British music teacher is her favorite one. Plus, he's soccer team's coach. Cool huh?

 

Well yeah she got into quite a trouble with Sooyoung yesterday. They need to make two music, complete with lyrics and performance. You see, they did this... and ...” Said Hyoyeon, her hands waving around as she described the trouble they got themselves in.

 

But they can do it here right?” Jessica questioned after Hyoyeon done telling the story.

 

You do saw Mr. Howard at the school gate today, don't you?”

 

Jessica nodded, “Yes.”

 

The two are forbidden to go to school before they finished the music. Their parents were extremely angry at them and support Mr. Howard's decision on punishing them. Secretly, I think Mr. Howard knew Sooyoung and Yuri's potential on becoming a song writer and singer!” Tiffany blathered excitedly. Jessica nodded, agreeing what Tiffany said.

 

But seriously though,” They turned to Hyoyeon. “I don't think that Yuri is a good singer.” Jessica frowned, urging Hyoyeon to continue. Hyoyeon sighed.

 

You never hitchhike Yuri's car, right? Believe me, throughout the ride, she had earphones on.”

 

She's singing right..” Hyoyeon shuddered for a moment, then nodded.

 

Guess what song.”

 

Taeyeon raised her arm. “Let me guess, Twinkle?” Taeyeon randomly guessed.

 

Yes.” Hyoyeon groaned. Taeyeon was surprised her guessing was right. “She sing along, leaving one of it unplugged so I could hear the music blasting off the earphone.” Hyoyeon stopped her story as a hand patted her shoulder. Hyoyeon turned to see who was it and sighed in relief seeing Sunny grinning at her.

 

I'm all ears buddy.” The Bunny sat on the floor, near Hyoyeon's legs.

 

As I tried to concentrate on the music I was listening, I noticed that Yuri's voice became louder and louder! It was like a tiger roaring and I swear I nearly deaf that time.”

 

The girls, including Hongki laughed. All of them laughed so hard, clutching their stomach painfully, except the story teller who looked like very irritated by Yuri's singing skill. They knew that Yuri's voice is good but husky, and husky voice on Twinkle isn't right.

 

Her voice is good alright, excellent also! But Twinkle isn't fit for her type of voice.” Said the prankster, still with her poker face expression.

 

 

The door slid open roughly, making all of the students of 9A jumped in surprise. Some cursed and some just acted cool.

 

Bom the culprit excitedly asked, “MOTHERERS!! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE NEWS?!” or more like yelled?

 

Mind your ing language, Park Bom.” Saint Seohyun said calmly, ignoring the whisperings of her 'unnies'.

 

Look who's talking!! –GG minus Seohyun.

 

She often faking her innocence, it's not a surprise.

Sorry,” Bom smiled sheepishly. “Anyway, have you heard?”

 

About Amber grown a pair of s? No.” A book thrown to Jessica's head. “Who the hell did that?!”

 

Her twins.” Heechul deadpanned while pointing at whistling Donghae and Henry. Jessica fumed angrily but didn't dare to strike or anything. Not when both Donghae and Henry are holding a cucumber on their hand.

 

Well that's new..” Bom muttered. “But that's not it! Seriously guys, you haven't heard about it? Really? Boys?” All of the boys shook their head.

 

CSC Competition! Damn it! Counter Strike Competition! It will be hold next week after our exams ended!”

 

WHOA SERIOUSLY?!” Taeyeon excitedly beamed. Sooyoung glared at her. “Dude, you can't get two kills on Pixel Warfare.. Let alone CS..”

 

I got sixty, mind you.” Taeyeon glared back. She almost look menacing. ALMOST. Her cuteness got in the way, sadly.

 

Sooyoung purposely rolled her eyes slowly. “Sixty kills out of eighteen games! You got a real beginner luck if you want to beat the crap out of Minho!”

 

Minho stood abruptly. “You called me?” He asked with a serious face.

 

Let me correct that.. LEE Minho, that freaking boy is a pro damn it!” Everybody facepalmed seeing Sooyoung, Sunny, and Eunhyuk exaggerating movements. Also Sungmin who sulked immediately after the news was announced a few minutes ago. All of them know the dark history of Sooyoung, Chansung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Sunny with Minho, Woo Bin, Jongsuk, Hyesun, and Shin Hye two years ago when CSC was held.

 

Once every two years, there is CSC. CSC stands for Counter Strike Competition as you may know. Each class stand on their own, and no such thing as alliances between class.

 

Because if you got betrayed, the memory will haunt you until you die.

 

But in this case, 9A team two years ago, or 7A didn't experience a betrayal. 7B who did. And thus, 7B that consisted of the names above, defeated 7A with a devastating score of 17-3. All because they were betrayed by the rowdy class mortal enemy—H class.

 

The winner of 7th graders wasn't 7B, though. It was 7C, shockingly. All thanks to Taecyeon, Solji, Soyeon, Soo Hyun, and Ailee. Especially Taecyeon. He practically the MVP with over a hundred kills.

But still, the memory still scarred their heart. They were traumatized by Counter Strike Competition.

 

Because those five are monsters.

 

 

Nicole knocked teacher's desk softly to gain everyone's attention. It worked in second.

 

Everyone,” She breathed. “I know that exams are a lot more important than CSC but it's our class pride.” Everyone could swore that they heard Sooyoung and Sungmin were sobbing silently at the back.

 

Nicole sighed seeing this. “But I know that five of our players are traumatized by those—those monsters of 9B! Even though they are our ally, on this competition they are our enemy! We can't back down now, since we have pros that traumatized! ” Her small speech was replied by an excited cry of her classmates.

 

Nic,” Sungmin raised his hand weakly. “I don't think I could face them again.. Call me a coward but I don't want to..”

 

Why?” Everyone rolled their eyes. That is a cowardly way to avoid something. With a grin, Sungmin raised his left hand. Everyone facepalmed for the second time.

 

How can I move around if my hand is still looked like this?” Right, Sungmin just fell from his bicycle last Sunday. Almost 50% part of his body was damaged because not only he fell, he also got dragged for a bit.

 

Yeah, sorry for accusing you for some cowardly reason.” Hyoyeon said quickly. “But then who will replace Sungmin?”

 

Oh and it's not five people for a team, the rule is new; six people with one substitution for Terrorist. It's 6 Counter Terrorist vs 7 Terrorist.” Said the corn lover. Nicole sighed. Another problem added.

 

So who will be the rep, prez? Surely you can't pick Taeyeon since she can't shoot.” a cry of pain came from Jessica. Apparently, a pink pencil case flew above Daesung's (Current Jessica's deskmate) head just a minute ago. But it wasn't Taeyeon who did it.

 

Oh I don't know... I play Final Fantasy and other PS games! I don't play PC games.” A chuckle was heard. Nicole turned her head to the one who just chuckled.

 

It was none other than Hyoyeon. Nicole snapped her finger out of realization. Hyoyeon has always been a pro since she entered this school for the first time! None of them forgot the time when Hyoyeon showed off on when they were a 8th grader. She killed 10 terrorist on 10 vs 20 battle! She killed the BOTs with her sniper and deadly head shot. Only God knows why Hyoyeon didn't join the match at the first year.

 

Hyoyeon! Why don't you play?!”

 

Hyoyeon grinned. “You're right, why don't I?”

 

Nicole pumped her fist. She ain't got Leader of the Month for nothing. She always got anything under her control, thanks to her friends. “Alright. Confirmed CS players are Sooyoung, Sunny, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, and Chansung. Now, who played ANY type of shooting games?”

 

Suzy does.” Minho said eagerly and stared pleadingly at his deskmate. Suzy just rolled her eyes. “That was just once. It's a mere luck I got headshot.”

 

Mere luck my !” Onew suddenly shouted from his seat. “You literally bombed the stage! You piece of—“

 

Shh... I know you're mad... It's not her fault you got killed because of the bomb..” Key rubbed his friend's back gently. He knows his friends too well.

 

Well she is at fault!”

 

I was just doing my role! To bomb the site!”

 

Suzy and Onew quickly got into a heated debate. Mischievous Hyoyeon filmed them, and the others just igniting the flame even higher. No one bothers to do anything aside from watching... and make them angry.

 

And they were the Best Teamwork of the Year last year...

 

This is how their friendship work.

 

An hour later, Suzy and Onew are laughing like a pair of donkeys.

 

Not that it's bad though. But it annoyed Mrs. Shin, the teacher who was teaching them.

 

Suzy, you sure you're really going to kick that kid's ?”, Shindong asked, referring to Jongsuk, who always sniping.

 

Nah,”, Suzy smiled, “I'll bomb him.”

 

So Suzy and Onew are the new lads...” Hyoyeon grinned. “This gotta be interesting enough.”

 

Yeah, for the fact Onew died 10 seconds after buying weapons.” Suzy glared back at Onew. The players glanced worriedly at each other. They were worried about exams, and CSC just recently added into their stress list.

 

Interesting, but I still think Taeyeon is the worst at shooting games.” Chirped Bom mockingly. Taeyeon shrugged and gestured a no no with her index finger.

 

No my child..” Taeyeon stood up, she changed her voice so it quite resembled Dumbledore.

 

Bom's older.”

 

Silent. I am not bad..” Taeyeon wisely said with all confidence clear on her tone of voice and face. “I am simply not good enough. Someone from long time ago told me this : Never said yourself is not good, instead, said that you are not good enough.”

 

Well, you clearly not good enough to kill even a noob.” Hyoyeon flatly said.

 

Truth hath been spoken!”

 

Such truth in one sentence!”

 

As expected, Commander Hyo!”

 

Taeyeon regretted for acting wise that moment.