Saturday Night

SNSD Goes To School

Sundays are agonizing. Saturday nights are even more.

 

Knowing tomorrow is Monday is simply hellish. Saturday night was supposed to be fun, but not for some certain single ladies. Saturday night is fun, but only for the non-single one.

 

Need an example? Lets peek over to this cream colored house. Its just 4 PM but...

 

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

 

Choi Sooyoung, 14, is stressed out.

 

Her sister, Choi Soojin came to the rescue. “ANYTHING WRONG?!” The older banged the door, worried about the younger condition. “Abso-ing-lutely dear older sister!” replied the shikshin from inside.

 

She was in the mood for some trashy Korean dramas. Typical Saturday night hater.

 

“SOOYOUNG! NO CURSING!” Her mother shouted from downstairs, nearly deafening her guests. “I'm sorry for my behavior.” Mrs. Choi apologized to the guest. Mr. Kim, the guest smiled.

 

“That is nothing, Mrs. Choi. Single teenagers on Saturday night are understandable.” Said the fifty years old man. Mr. Choi chuckled “Your little Taeyeon does?”

 

Mrs. Kim smiled cheekily “Worse than that.”

 

Curious?

 

"DON'T CHA DAAAREEE!!!!" Inside the baby blue colored bedroom, a petite teenager cried dramatically. She just re-watched Angel Beats ending for some Saturday Night feels, don't blame her.

 

Hyoyeon got a sore nose after she tried to knock Taeyeon's door, as Taeyeon throw the door open and she practically stormed around the house. Probably too cowardice to show her tears to Hyoyeon.

 

"What is she doing?" The six years old Hayeon asked to the other Kims curiously. Hyoyeon and Jiwoong sweatdropped. Hyoyeon's parents facepalmed. Now they knew why Taeyeon's parents begged to them to watch their child.

 

The others? Alright.

 

Look at that modern house? Its CL's house. Want to look?

 

The 2NE1 kids as they call themselves, were gathering on CL's house that night. They aren't a bunch of dramatic teenagers, so no they aren't going to watch some depressing movie to get the feels.

 

"CL-ro, any horror movie?" Bom asked innocently as soon as they entered CL's room. Minzy clapped in excitement “Horror movie! We should have invited the other girls too!”

 

Dara and Bom agreed almost immediately. They knew how CL hated horror movies and Tiffany. No, not a hate, more like jealousy. Dara and Tiffany become a lot more closer these past weeks.

 

CL shot a disapproving glare towards Minzy. “What do you mean other girls? Its 2NE1's night out!” Exclaimed the second youngest. She began stomping her foot and pouting angrily.

 

The three other girls blushed and turned their head. Cuteness overload! they thought as they started to picture CL in a pink barbie dress with a big pink bow on her head. Yuck they thought at the same time. That is cute,but not CL-like they thought again.

 

And now, the Big Bang! They currently are in Top's house so... come!

 

Silence.

 

Just a mere silence. Just four focusing boys and a dumbfounded maknae.

 

"Hyung..." The youngest spoke, but the hyungs always sent a glare shut him up. Well, it was a grave mistake to join his hyungs tonight. If he hadn't refuse the other Lee gamer (Sunny, obviously), he may not be in this silence.

 

If he had known that the four older boys are otakus, and in the Saturday Night syndrome, he seriously accepted Sunny's offer.

 

"Will you stay here with me?" The male protagonist asked, and Seungri could swore that he heard Taeyang just sniffed. What on earth...

 

"Hyung serious—" The youngest zipped his mouth shut as he witness Top's swift movement of pausing the video, grabbing a katana, and point it to his neck.

 

"One more word, I'll send your heads flying to the space and wild dogs eating your crotch." growled the owner of the house. The four also growled, and quickly re-focus.

 

"Spare me.." muttered Seungri in desperation.

 

Now lets get into that pink room over there. Currently, the Americans are gathering there, but somehow Seohyun is there along with her parents.

 

"I am not giving you that!" The American screamed in desperation. With both feet tangled to a wicked pink blanket, there is no way she could chase Seohyun after her arms weakened.

 

Curse that short arm of her, Seohyun fled.

 

Jessiii!” Tiffany yelled angrily at the lost. “VS is next! I know that already Miyoung!” Barked Jessica angrily.

 

Damn woman! I'm so proud of you!” The two Americans growled hearing the loud sarcasm came from Krystal and Nicole. “VS is next damn it! I want to see those tatas!” Yelled the youngest.

 

Jessica groaned “Why do I have such a erted sister?!”

 

And why do I have a erted psycho as sister?!” Krystal countered back. She shuddered at the memory of accidentally saw a hardcore masochist video on Jessica's tab.

 

We all know she is a psychopath!” Tiffany screamed as Jessica jumped towards her, her nails ready to gauge her eyeballs. Thankfully Tiffany was quick enough to jump behind Krystal. And she know Jessica wouldn't dare to face a vs-deprived-Krystal.

 

Seohyun, come on! We aren't going to watch that tear jerker drama!” Nicole tried to pursue Seohyun to give her the remote. Seohyun's eyes twitch. “We are going to watch Victoria Sec—” and just like that Seohyun went back and happily switch the channel.

 

Count me in!” Chirped the girl, earning a wide smile from ByunSica.

 

My child has grown up!” Cried the American happily.

 

Tiffany too, tearing up along with Krystal. Together they chanted “ByunSeo! ByunHyun! ByunSeo!” over and over.

 

I have no comment.” Stated the only normal girl in the room.

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Today is Sunday. Ugh. But I hate Sat Night a lot more than this. I checked my phone and the group chat. Damn that black bean, how dare she went to Japan without us!

 

9A9 Girlz (18)

Yuri : How was your sat night everyone? :v

Ga-In : Sat night or sad night? :v

Sooyoung : Absoinglutely awesome

Sooyoung : Angel Beats is awesome Taeng.

Sooyoung : Da feels

Da feels (2)

Tiffany : Since when did you became one

Hyorin : Da feels (3)

CL : Clanad has more feels

Sunny : Agree~ but Da feels (4)

Hyomin : Da feels (69)

Eunjung : The hell Min..

Min : U call me?

Sooyoung : Sunnyyyy Soonkyuuu pm!

Nicole : U guys i have a great news

Nicole : Ok no one replies. Bye.

Hyoyeon : Prez!

Hyoyeon : We were just teasing u!

Seohyun deleted Nicole from the group

Seohyun : Thank god i made it...

Seo

Did u just...

Hyoyeon : MAYGAWD

Hyoyeon : AIYWEGFNUYVUY!!!

Bom : .

Bom : .

Bom : .

Hyoyeon invited Nicole to the chat

Nicole joined the chat

Tiffany : I have a great news guys!

Jessica : Ad you must love this Taeng!

Jessica : And

Ha?

Whut tell me

Quick before she kicks u!

Seohyun deleted Jessica, Tiffany, Nicole from the group

Seohyun : Na-ah~

Minzy : Dang...

Bora : Seo u creepy ...

Yoona : Hyunnie.

Yuri : Damn u r creepy bro

Seohyun : Can anyone explain

Seohyun : Why am I invited into 9A's boys group chat

Yuri invited Heechul to the chat

Heechul joined the chat

The ?

Seohyun : What the hell...?

Heechul : Now you, Seo Juhyun get outta here

Heechul : U belongs with the boys

Minzy : .

.

Yuri : Long live Queen Heechul!

Seohyun : You want to die?!

The fahk :'v

Bora : This..

Heechul : I'm kicking u out

Heechul : Soonkyu u better check CoC now

Heechul : Taeyeon and Jessica just applied

Ah yes!

Hey Jaejoong said he wanted to apply

Dasom : Ya why u kick me out?

Sunny : Is ur uname Dashdare?

Dasom : Yup

Sunny : I thought Dasomf2 was yours too?

Sunny : U know our rules. 1 acc only.

Bora : That was me!

Heechul : Dash Of Mother er 2 am I right

Bora : Damn right

Sunny : The hell...

Eunjung : Ya I already accept the applicants

Eunjung : Taeng, your uname is epic

Heechul : 20sGloriousButt

Heechul : Almost forgot

Seohyun : NO.

Heechul deleted Seohyun from the group

Heechul invited Jessica, Tiffany, Nicole, Hyoyeon to the chat

Heechul you maniac

Heechul : I know I'm fabulous

 

 


 

HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Maygawd school is really... ugh

So this is yet another true story without the parents part. I acted as Seohyun in the story, an undercover ert but not anymore

Anyway, don't forget to leave comments~

You know the drill~