VAMOS SK!

SNSD Goes To School

 

 

Dap dap dap

 

Skiit

 

Dapdapdap dap dap

 

Ding dong deng!

 

Another points scored by player number 11! What a splendid performance of SK's forward!”

 

The supporters of South Korean Middle School roared in amazement as Siwon successfully earned a rightful 2 points by a lay-up . Tiffany, Nickhun, Nicole, Daesung and Shindong who acted as 9A's supporter coordinators raised their arms, signaling the supporters to encourage the players.

 

Ooooohh!!!

Sssttt....VA-MOS-S-K

SK!

*clapclap* SK *clapclap* SK!

VA-MOS-S-K

SK!

*clapclap* SK! *clapclap* SK!

 

Feeling his teammates are not too satisfied by the chant, Taecyeon who sat on the player bench motioned by his hand to do the quite difficult song of SK. HyunA, the field supporter coordinator nodded her head and raised her thumb.

 

The other supporters coordinators nodded, getting her signal. Nickhun clapped his hands trice.

 

“Repeat after me for 5 times! C'mon!”

In here we are here

We Spartans are here

We came to support

The team that we loved

Enjoy the game fully

But win this match gracefully

So we can say : VAMOS SK!

Hey vamos SK vamos vamos SK!

Hey vamos SK vamos vamos SK!

So we can say : VAMOS SK!

 

Their encouragement turned to be a sorrowful cry as their opponent scored an awesome 3 points. With 2 minutes left, the Spartans—SK's supporters, doubted that they will win on this game. 16-14, they definitely lost the game.

 

An underclassman suddenly screamed, pointing at the field. Another foul by their opponent. Spartans were ecstatic, they quickly rose to their feet and pray.

 

What a shame! Choi Minho failed to secure a point! No matter, there is still one more chance!”

 

Missed again, disappointed cries heard throughout the tribune, as the referee blows his whistle.

 

Spartans! Ending chorus!” Tiffany shouted, with her eyes all puffy and red. She was crying alright, after she saw Minho, all kneeling and crying hard. Shame, that's what he felt right now. The tough boy never cries, but when he failed the second free throw, he brokedown.

The crowds felt bad, and sang the ending song.

 

Its okay its okay

Winning isn't everything

Its the best its for the best

Train hard we will keep our support

'till the very end in this tribune

You all know until the end

You've won our hearts

So lets fight together, Spartans!

 

We thank you all of the Spartans who attend our game today! Saranghae!!” Taecyeon shamelessly shouted, waving crazily to the supporters, with tears still streaming on his cheeks. The Spartans waved back, shouting “Gwenchana gwenchana!” tearfully.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri sulked immediately. Together they dreaded their game, which is scheduled tomorrow. They cried hard when Minho failed his free throw, and harder when Suga, Taeyang, Sungjae and Tao bowed apologetically to them, and made a heart shape with their arms.

 

Sunny immediately noticed Sooyoung's tensing body, and wrapped her arms around the shikshin. “Hey, don't worry. Even though I won't watch your game, just a friendly reminder that if you scored a dunk, or scoring more than six points I will treat you anything for a month.” Sooyoung smiled at her. Food is her only motivation. And bunny, a certain bunny.

 

But I'm a guard...” whined the shikshin, “Hence, just 6 is enough?”

 

Alright,” Sunny turned to Yuri, catching her deep frown. “Yul, cheer up will you?” The danshin patted Yuri's head playfully, “Sica is playing with you, you should be grateful of that!”

 

Yuri flashed a smile. “I do,” she grab her bag before anyone stomps on it “I just hope that Mr. Lau will let Sica play first.”

 

Huh? Why?” Sunny asked quizzically.

 

Thee Kim Eunsu from Specca! You know, Taeyeon's cousin?”

 

Sunny snapped her hand, then grabbed her cap. She placed it on her head before replying, “Oh that cutiepie? What's with her?”

 

She got bullied by the basketball unnies.” Said Yuri seriously, rage could be seen in her eyes.

 

What! And what's her relationship with Sica?” Sooyoung butted in, now grabbing the two's arm as she pushed her body between the mass of people.

 

Eunsu is my friend you know!” They jumped in surprise when Krystal suddenly appeared, with her friends Amber, Sulli, Victoria and Luna. Victoria and Amber are SK's basketball players, they got in since the day they entered SK.

 

Whoa hey there baby jung!” Yuri ruffled the younger's hair. “Too bad your unnie didn't come today...”

 

Well yeah because she's the crucial 1st team, and you know that she didn't feel well before we go right?” The three seniors nodded. They recalled the time when Jessica didn't sleep during class, instead, she was clutching her stomach painfully. More like her lower abdomen.

 

Her actions totally freaked the entire class. Nicole immediately instructed the boys to bring Jessica to the infamy, only to find Jessica was starving. The reason? Her chef served a cucumber dish as her breakfast. Seeing a picture of cucumber could make the ice princess' stomach churn, and its worse when she actually smell the horrible stench.

 

Am, Vic, remember that we still love you even when you lost your game.” Luna and Sulli said seriously, making the three seniors smiled.

 

Our next opponent is easy, but we mustn't underestimate them. Focus on your needs; that is to win.” The juniors nodded their head, agreeing.The three waved a goodbye as the bus that taking the seventh graders back to SK honked, signaling that they're ready to go.

 

What took them so long?” Sooyoung tapped her shoes impatiently. Since the ninth graders bus left a while ago, the ninth graders coordinators decided to go back to the school with Sooyoung's van.

 

Sorry we're late!” Tiffany and the other coordinators chorused. Sooyoung grinned and motioned them to hop in. “Quick okay? Mr. Lee isn't going to be happy when he waited for too long!” Sooyoung said, glancing at the fuming forty years old man, her personal driver.

 

The entire ride was rowdy, mostly talking about how unfair the referee was.

 

Taeyang was supposed to score! He was supposed to score a 3 points damn it!” Grumbled Lee Minho, obviously pissed off. The others nodded their head, couldn't help but to agree. Of course, it was true. The judge even went out to the court to ask, but the referee stubbornly insisted.

 

His assistants disagreed though.” Added Hyo Rin angrily. She couldn't accept the fact that the coach—who replaced Mr. Ha, switched Taeyang as soon as he failed his 3 points shoot. “I want Mr. Ha back!” Said HyunA, earning another nod from the other coordinators.

 

Calm your will ya? Mr. Luo is a new guy, so he doesn't know Taeyang's abilities—that is fire shooting! He probably thought Taeyang is just doing some show off at yesterday practice, and didn't you notice that the boys didn't fight hard? As if they just thought that our opponents are far above their level and they lost morale. We couldn't blame our players and our coach. We couldn't blame anyone.” Jongsuk said seriously, to make them lower their voices. For God sake he just heard Mr. Lee complained to Sooyoung about how rowdy her friends are.

 

Everyone stayed silent after hearing the head coordinator's speech. Jongsuk suddenly grinned and added,

 

But seriously, the blame is still on the referee!”

 

YEAH!”

 

Everyone on the van could hear the almost middle aged man cursed loudly.

 

 

The Spartans weren't disappointed at all, even when they lost for the second time.

 

Another 14-16, but that's okay.

 

JESSICA!”

 

No, its not okay..

 

Somebody call ambulance!

 

Jessica Jung fainted after the second quarter, and nothing is the same anymore.

 

 

The large room was strangely quiet that day. Mrs Yoo who always get mad because they always bring the chaotic environment in the class was intrigued. Odd, but nevertheless delighted the woman.

 

“Class dismissed.” No yells, no funny shouting or anything. The air wa cold, but strangely Jessica or the other icy ones aren't here. What is going on?

 

“Class.” Mrs. Yoo's stern yet soft voice interrupted the gloomy kids mind. They turned their head to the teacher in instant. “I sensed that something is wrong. As a teacher, I can't let my students all gloomy and depressed.” The woman said in a motherly tone.

 

“Yeah and why Mr Lau always hated us?” Hyoyeon snapped angrily, and the air tensed. “Yeonnie..” Nicole, sounded very vulnerable that second. “It is not right to snap at her like that...”

 

“Tch, I'm sorry Ma'am. No, I really am sorry... Its just.. something..” Hyoyeon mumbled the last part.

 

Never did the teacher knew Hyoyeon ever sounded vulnerable and timid. She just like a puppy, unlike how beastly Hyoyeon is.

 

“Well, meet me after Math ends okay? You, and Nicole.” With that, the woman exited the class.

 

Lucky that Yuri and Yoona were able to held it all in. They cried hard once the teacher stepped outside the class. “I-I'm scared Yoong...” said the tanned girl while sobbing continously. Her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably, but Taeyeon was still able to hold the much taller girl in her arms.

 

“Let it all out, Its okay to cry..” Taeyeon looked at Mr. Lee that witness Yuri and Yoona's breakdown. The two were always the goofy one, the cheerful and happy pill after Sunny. It is not a good sign if he saw the two crying their hearts out like this.

 

“What happen?” The homeroom teacher asked Jaejoong, who seated in front. The boy frowned almost immediately. “Jessica fainted on the game yesterday...” He said and though he is not one of their closest friend, it is sure that he sympathize them.

 

“Then?” Mr. Lee urged the boy to continue. Changmin bit his slip, and spoke in behalf of Jaejoong “Jessica is in ill, you must have know that.”

 

“Why yes, but not a very serious matter doesn't it? She just exhausted.”

 

“What you are wrong, Mr. Lee, she had a deadly illness.”

 

The room fell silent.

 

“W-what kind of illness?” Mrs. Jung informed him that Jessica is in ill because of her exhaustion, but he doubted that it will do such harm?

 

“I'm surprised you didn't know.” Taeyeon said coldly “Brain tumor, have you heard about that?”

 

 

“You will be alright, okay?”

 

Jessica smiled weakly. It is her second time staying for the night...

 

..At a hospital.

 

“I'm just a little bit nervous, that's all. For the surgery I mean.” Laughed the American to Heechul that looked ten times worried than her brothers and sisters.

 

“Noona...” Kris, her cousin frowned while holding her hand tightly.

 

“I never knew that you have that...” Mumbled Mr. Kim, regretting the day he pushed Jessica too much. She was the captain after all. “I should have known..”

 

Jessica grinned cheekily. “No worries! The doctor said I'm perfectly healthy to do the surgery right?” She said positively, and her rare smile made everyone on the room smile, hopes are clear in their eyes.

 

“Thank God you fainted during the match! If not, we wont know the source of your sleeping syndrome!” Said Mrs. Jung and Mr. Jung. The cousins stared at them.

 

“What?” Mr. Jung creased his eyebrows. “Sooyeon loved to sleep you know!”