Red Hand

SNSD Goes To School

 

Attack!

 

“OH MY GOD!” Jessica screamed loudly and ruffled her hair in frustration. 10-9, another embarrassing lost to Yuri. She was so close yet so far when she failed to retreat her 'hand'. Yuri chukled and pat her friend's head to calm her down. With 15 winning streak on Red Hand game, she sure deserves a trophy. She won over Lee Minho from 9B when he first told her out about the game, and then another win against Jessica, Daesung, Jungkook, Kai the 8E kid, Sunny the gamer, Minho, CL, Minzy, Jessica again, Onew, Sunny again, Siwon, Eunhyuk and lastly Jessica again.

 

3 streaks of loses makes Jessica frustrated. She hoped Jaejoong won a game against Yuri when she saw Jaejoong asked if she could play a round of match with her. But yet, it seems Yuri won, again.

 

“Aaah somebody please beat this kid!” Yelled Jaejoong as Yuri beats him with an embarrassing score of 10-2. Yuri laughed seeing the usually calm Jaejoong stomped his feet in a childish way. Yuri's alliance laughed, thinking Yuri is invisible. Just then, the door slammed open. Everybody turned their head to see who opened the door. Standing like a thug, Taeyeon placed her hand inside her skirt pocket and acting like the lollipop she ate is a cigarette.

 

“I hear you're good eh?” Taeyeon asked with a weird pronunciation. Exactly like a midget gangster.Yuri stands abruptly and nodded with her cocky smirk plastered on her face. With her hand she gestured Taeyeon to come closer, to play the game. “Let see what cha got.” Challenged Taeyeon arrogantly.

 

Yuri's alliances held their breath. The Queen of Red Hand had challenged her. She, Kim Taeyeon crowned as the Red Hand champion of the class as soon as the game was first released on play store. With total of 101 wins and 3 loses, she was crowned as the Queen of Red Hand. Taeyeon never faced Yuri, because she knew Yuri isn't into multiplayer phone games.

 

But now, she is.

 

Siwon and Shindong set a pair of chair to face each other. Standing between the chair is a single table they professionally stole from 8A, their former class. Hey, they bought it with their own money and there is no way they will give it to those brats. Taeyeon sat at the north while Yuri sat opposite from her. The girls except the pranksters mostly sided with Taeyeon while the boys sided with Yuri. The tension was high in the class.

 

“I'll choose the werewolf.” Declared the tanned girl. Taeyeon nodded “I will choose the deer.” Jessica who acted as the referee nodded. With Minho's tablet she picked werewolf and deer and place it in the middle of the table. “Whoever gets 10 points first will win. The loser will be the class slave for two days.” As she explained the rules to the audience, Taeyeon who has the first move retreated her hand from the table.

 

“I have a bet to propose to you.” Yuri smirked and nodded. “If I win, you must hand your favorite dookong plushie to me. If i lose, i will give you one of my best Mickey plushie.” Yuri thought for a moment. She got hundreds of dookong plushie but she got thousands of Mickey plushie and so as Taeyeon. But being Mickey lover she is, she accepted the challenge.

 

Taeyeon smirked as she glared at Yuri. Yuri too, giving the best glare she got to Taeyeon. Their stare are so intense that you could see sparks of electricity between their eyes.

 

Bom frowned. She can't predict who will win and what are their score. “Probably a close one, 10-9.” Said TOP who sat beside her. Bom nodded. Unknown to them, two pairs of eyes is glaring at them.

 

Taeyeon is good at dodging and caught her opponent off guard, while Yuri is good at predicting her opponent movement and attacking. What their weakness are, Taeyeon is bad at predicting while Yuri is very very bad at dodging. Their weakness are each other advantage. Taeyeon on the first move, quickly secured one point as soon as Jessica declared the match has started . Yuri now knowing what kind of player Taeyeon is, retreated her 'hand' in time.

 

Taeyeon grunted as she failed to secure two point at her first turn. Yuri smirked, and when her turn ends, she already has 5 points. But that didn't seem to destroy the midget gangster confidence. She smiled smugly as she suceeded at dodging Yuri's attack. At least she knows Yuri is bad at retreating her 'hand'. As soon as she on the attacking mode, she immediately catches up.

 

Attack!

 

8-5, Taeyeon is winning

 

The audience let out a moan of disappointment as Yuri failed again at dodging Taeyeon's attack. Yuri bit her lip, still calm nonetheless. Taeyeon smirked. When she tied the score a bit of while ago she saw Yuri's confidence crumbled. She stopped nibbling her pocky when she tied the score.

 

Attack! Retreat!

 

Taeyeon jawdropped. She failed to attack. They cheered as Yuri is on her attacking mode. The one who cheered the loudest was Jessica, but no one paid any attention. After all, this match is quite breathtaking. You could see their focus. Even Nicole and Seohyun also seemed absorbed into the game. And Mrs. Yoo who was supposed to be teaching them English also watching them.

 

Seeing Taeyeon caught off guard, she immediately tapped the screen to attack over and over.

 

Attack Attack Attack Attack, 8-9 Yuri is winning.

 

Taeyeon growled. Now Yuri is on advantage. She's not fast enough to dodge Yuri's simultaneous attacking. She saw the smug smile on Yuri's face and began panicking. Her fingers tapped the screen twice. One tap, and victory goes to Yuri.Yuri smirked. Being the Princess of Prankster Kingdom (because Hyoyeon is the Queen), she knew what exactly what makes someone anxious. She suddenly screamed,, slamming her palm to the table. Almost immediately all of the audiences screamed and panicking, including the calm ones.

 

In panic, Taeyeon who had seen Yuri's hand movement accidentally tapped the screen one more time. She soon realized what she did and attempted an escape. “Absence duty!” Shouted Taeyeon as she grabbed Tiffany's arm and dashed outside the class. The class laughed seeing her escape, at least she can't escape her punishment.

 

Their laughter soon died down as Mrs. Yoo cleared . With her angelic smile she ordered the class to get back to their own seat. They scrambled to their seat, not forgetting to move the single table to the back of the class. Everybody in South Korean JHS knows not to mess with the only English teacher of the school.

 

Meanwhile, the Taeny couple walked peacefully across the corridors, collecting the absence list from the underclassmen. They greeted Jessica's younger sister and Dara's younger brother on 8D, before moving to the seemed so peaceful 8E.

 

It is good they don't know what is waiting for them behind those doors...

 

--

 

Wohooo! Double update everyone? :3