Task, Uniform, and Culinary

SNSD Goes To School

 

Nickchun

 

Group 5 (6)

Hyomin : AAAAA

Chaerin : What's wrong

Sooyoung : Amber grown s

DAEBAK

Hyukjae : Ay be serious-_-

Hyomin : I'm serious here-_-

Hyomin : Y'all didn't reply me text yesterday-_-

Hyomin : Nickchun also didn't attend Jackson's bday!

Hyukjae : WHAT!

Chaerin : Oh that's why he spams his class line group._.

Chaerin : Bobby complained to me._.

Sooyoung : U sure it's not because of Mark? He's not there also.

Well tell him I'm sorry

I'm sick for these past few days

And we just passed midterm exam._.

Sooyoung : Anyway, our presentation. It's on Tuesday

Hyukjae : Tomorrow Tuesday, right?

Hyomin : Yah, me, and Nickchun are sick...

Sooyoung : I'm sicker.

Why don't we skip school tomorrow-_-

Mr. Lau is soo annoying

Hyukjae : I definitely can't prepare

Hyukjae : I'm at Donghae's. No wifi. No laptop.

Sooyoung : I can, but I'm sick...

Sooyoung : Wait, feeling better

Hyomin : Are all of you sick? Who doesn't attend school today?

Hyukjae : Me

Sooyoung : Me

Chaerin : Sick, but I do.

Me

But actually, I'm already healthy today

Hyukjae : Wait, I got hotspot

Great, after you done send it to me

Choose what numbers what you want to do

I'll do the rest

Hyukjae : Yeah ok. I'll send it to you at 8 PM

That would be ok

Chaerin : Hyuk oppa thank you sooo much!

Sooyoung : Thhaaaankkk youuuu

Hyomin : Bruh, thanks!!

Hyukjae : Hey I'm done. I've done the first, second, and last.

Good, i was waiting

 

Eunhyukjae <[email protected]>

to [email protected]

 

What is the cause of World War II?

Noblesse was resurrected

The Axis Powers was defeated by Allies of World War II, why?

How the hell do I know about that...

When and how does the conflict ended? Write it down.

When Nazi leader, Hitler commit suicide and German surrendered.

 

 

Hyuk

Hey Hyuk

Yeah?

you┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

 “NOOOOO!!!”

Hearing a deafening familiar scream came from the toilet, the troopers consist of Yuri, Sunny, Yoona, and Hyoyeon rushed to the toilet. As quick as lightning, they arrived there with heavy pants.

Yo Midgetie! Wait.. that's awful... What's wrong, Tae?! Did Yul you or something?” Hyoyeon asked while banging the restroom door. How did they know that it was the one with Taeyeon? I don't know, their friendship works in a strange way.

I'm here.” Yoona literally jumped in surprise. Sunny just smirked in amusement

Jessssiiuuusuusussus! Wake up! Ah so who you? It can't be Tiffany since she's eating right now... or ohmygosh is she eating you?!”

YUL!!”

Yah I'm not, okay *sobs* I-I left my PE uniform at home! I-I can't do the test!”

Whoa it's the last day of PE test bruh...” Sunny smirked evilly “Shame on you Tae.”

But tomorrow you can do the test with Sungmin, but I'm afraid that your score wont be so perfect.”

The cry got louder. The two really know that Taeyeon aimed to score higher than Jessica. Damn that lazy princess, lazy but damn she's hella good with balls. I mean... balls like basketball and soccer... y'know.

Since I'm the sanest person on the troopers, let's go to class, Tae. I bet someone brought extra clothes!”, they nodded at Yoona. So they rushed to class. Most of the kids in the class wondered why is Taeyeon still wearing her uniform?

Hey what happened?” Leeteuk asked in concern. He reached her hand with affection. Usually Taeyeon would swat his hand away, but she was too sad to swat his hand. Sunny noticed a sudden chill, and tried to look for Tiffany. She was right, the beauty was the source of the chill. Tiffany could be such a creep sometimes.

I left my clothes at home,” she said. Disappointment evident on her voice. She genuinely was sad. Yonghwa who sat beside Tiffany swore he heard a sniff came from the pink lover. Scratch that sometimes earlier.

Hey why don't you wear my Gradient? Our class shirt?” Hara sincerely offered the class' shirt. She brought the Gradient shirt in case Mrs. Jong forgot to mark her work. She did notice the chill, but she was intrigued.

Will it fit for me?” Taeyeon asked. The troopers snickered.

Well, I'm not sure.” Hara scratched her nape. Damn that pink lover, her body is shuddering!

How about I'll wear the Gradient and then you'll wear my PE uniform? It's large enough, I think!” Tiffany suggested suddenly. Again, the troopers snickered.

Tsk tsk, sneaky sneaky beautiful Tiffany

Yeay! You're the best, Fany!” Taeyeon squealed cutely, and the troopers curled their fingers.

Never did they see Taeyeon this cute!

Sure they knew that Taeyeon has always been cute since the beginning, but still!

 

--

 

Sunny sighed heavily; This was too hard for her. Sure she was very certain before, but she really regretted her decision. “I can't do this...” She whispered to no one. Her tears were forming on the corner of her eyes, but the three people who were standing behind her forced her to do this.

You have to do this,” said the tallest, Taemin. “We've done this before; only you who haven't.”

Time is running out, Bunny.”, Chansung, the second tallest said with a smirk.

Just hold this knife and chop its head. Simple as that.” Hyomin said impatiently. “But you have to do it cleanly.” Added Taemin.

Chansung nodded, “Or they will find out about this!”

But I can't do this,” Sunny whispered back. “I can't kill an... an onion!”

The three groaned simultaneously.

God damn it Bunny! Hurry up and chop it! If they found out that we used onion we're screwed!” Chansung roared angrily.

To hell with that! I don't have manly tears to spill!” Sunny defensively countered. Chansung cursed himself of why he tasked Sunny.. The Sunny to chop onion or garlic?! It's like giving peppermint gum to mouse and expecting it to eat the gum!

you Bunny! Just chop it and fry it!” Hyomin angrily shouted.

THE NO!” The midget shouted back. The quite kitchen became very noisy because of their shouting.

What the hell is going on?!” Suddenly, Jessica's group came because of the commotion. Nickchun pointed accusingly to Sunny that was holding a knife and an onion.

I thought the no-onion and no-garlic rules were clear?” Tiffany glared dangerously to Hyomin, Chansung, Sunny, and Taemin. They gulped.

No one mess with HellFany. Mess with her once, you will be either skinned alive or eating through a straw for your entire life.

Thinking fast, Sunny quickly pointed her finger to her comrades. Her betrayer self was summoned again after about a year. “They forced me to do it.”

Oh, thank you for the information.” JeTi smiled sweetly to the betrayer, cracked their knuckles, and then sent a furious deadly glare to Hyomin, Chansung, and Taemin.

You are so dead, Taemin mouthed to Sunny. But Taehyung thought that it was for him, since he was in front of her. “Dude, what did he say?” He asked Sunny.

He said You are so dead.” Sunny sweetly replied. Taehyung nodded and cracked his knuckles.

you!! the trio mouthed to Sunny.

God bless you, and she smiled in return.

Whatever, karma will soon get her, Chansung assured s in telepathy.

But alas, they knew that Sunny is simply the best at cooking in their culinary group.

 

--

 

So, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Bobby, Sehun, and Kris were walking back to school. After a celebration on Be Cafe, they clearly wanted to relax for a moment. Yuri sure know how to hold a feast, thanks to her shikshin friends.

...”

No ice breaker, so the group was quiet for a while.

Hey,” finally Chanyeol started a conversation. Finally, ice breaker! They all thought.

So I heard that Yuri noona is going to open her present from Jessica noona, right?” The guys chuckled. Kris just smirked while eyeing at Sehun. He looked puzzled as always.

Present? I thought she already opened it...?” All of them except Sehun burst out in laughter. Oh poor poor Sehun, his innocence was too cute to handle. “Nope, she'll open it when she's alone,” Baekhyun added with a erted smile. “Or at a secluded place!” Bobby added.

Yeah, and I'll call Jessica noona.”

The boys froze at Kris's (sadistic creepy) smile.

Rule 12 of 20 rules,

Don't talk like ert if Kris's stomach is full. He may call Jessica to beat your asses up.

And

If Sehun heard a thing, HellJessica will be summoned immediately by Kris.

 

 

ATTENTIOOONNN!!!”

All heads were turned immediately. The Hyorin was at the door, grinning happily or foolishly. She seemed very happy.

Damn you Hyorin! Shut up! I'm trying to study!” Jessica shushed immediately. Jessica never studies, but if she does she will defeat the brainiacs of the class. So the class gasped, and tried to snatch the still stiff Biology text book. Jessica tried to grab her book from Sunny but Dasom quickly blocked her. “You shall not pass!” Screamed Sunny and threw the book to Taeyeon. “This is the forbidden book! NYAAH!” Taeyeon threw the book to Donghae. Donghae catched it fabulously and laughed like a maniac.

At last! HWAHAHAHAH!” And he placed the book on the top of air conditioner with the help of other tall guys. Mission completed.

Damn you-_-” Said Jessica and sat beside Seohyun.

Hey Seo.”

Yes unnie?”

How many times do I—nevermind. Can you recite a bit louder? Book stolen, as usual.”

Sure.”

They facepalmed. With uninterested face they turned to Hyorin that still standing at the door.

Soyou is coming back from Asia!” Bora smacked her. “You idiot! Korea is on Asia!” Hyorin smacked Bora. “You idiot! Korea is on North East Asia!”

I forgot that she's an idiot with brain...

Hyorin is right... But yes she's an idiot.. So what's with the grin?” Dasom asked from her seat. Her seat was at the front, and she gestured the two to seat beside her. Hyorin and Bora fought to obtain the seat.

MINE! HAHAH!” Bora smirked in triumph, but Dasom immediately kicked her from her seat. “ I want the news from Hyorin,” she glared at Bora “not you.”

HAH! In your face! Soyou is coming back from Bali! She'll be late, as always. Oh and she brings food from the second biggest city on the country!”

DID YOU MENTION, 'FOOD'?” The shikshins quickly sprang from their seats, eyes glittering in excitement.

Yes I did,” Hyorin nodded her head in excitement. “She said that the food was awesome, but I think I heard her cackling at the end.” She shivered.

 

 

Hey guys!”

FOOOD!!” Soyou laughed and nodded. “Yes I bring foods.” She said with a devilish smile. The shikshins ignored it, as long it's food then it is a food. Food is love, food is life, nothing gonna stop them from eating.

Soyou placed three food boxes at her desk. “This is Rujak Cingur, from the capital of Indonesia. Tasty, but unfortunately it's not local chef who cooked it, it was my chef.” she explained with a flip of a hair. Right, they forgot Soyou was born on a rich family.

But the capital of Indonesia is Jakardah.” Bora tried to act cool.

Hyorin smacked Bora “It's Jakarta, idiot.” But idiot with brain knows very well.

Hmmm... The smell is intriguing...” Foodies commented. Their mouths watered at the scent. Sooyoung, Hyomin, and Bom immediately lined first. Slowly, the brought the spoon to their mouth... their eyes widened at the taste.

They stopped moving, and the others became worried. “Bro, you alright?” Minho asked Sooyoung in concern. Sooyoung still not answered.

This is...”

..SO DAMN GOOD!”

The top three shikhsins wolfed down the food while Soyou still looked at them with that devilish smile. Taeyeon gulped when it's now her turn. She had a hunch. But later then her eyes closed, and in bliss she sat on her seat. “Damn good.” She said to Hyoyeon.

All members of the class had tasted the dish, and felt that it was better than kimchi fried rice Luhan and Sehun cooked for them yesterday.

Say, Soyou.” Soyou turned at Minho, her deskmate. “The peanut sauce was good, and... there is something that very... jelly? What is that? It's very tasty...”

Oh it's cingur.” Again, that devilish smile.

W-what is cingur?” He felt his stomach churn. Damn it, something was wrong. His gut feeling has always been the bestest in this class, beside Taeyeon.

It's mulut in Indonesian.” Okay that devil smile really creeps him out.

Mulut? Argh... I'll open google translate later.”

 

 

Second recess

Hey Soyou, what's that jelly-feel thing?”

Yeah it's delicious!”

Yeah yeah!”

Ah you guys..” Soyou closed her book she was reading and stared at the group.

Cingur is mulut in Javanese, mulut in English is mouth. Sapi is the source of the mulut. Sapi is cow in English. It is the mulut of sapi.” Soyou laughed maniacally.

.

.

.

 

HOEKKK!!!” Jessica, Tiffany, and others who definitely understood ran to restroom, followed by those who understand after Seohyun explained it to them.

Never.

They swore that they will never eat something Soyou prepared for them.

Two years ago they got kimchi flavored ice cream, she said that it was cronaberry from Milan but cronaberry never exist.

A year ago they got jalapeno noodles, and made Mr. Kim got hiccups for two weeks. She said that it was green tea noodles and it was healthy that even Mr. Kim was intrigued.

And now they got the mouth of a cow... with fruits... but unlike the other two.

It was tasty.

Maybe Soyou realized that this was the last she pranked them?

She hoped that she will meet them later on Highschool, though.

 

--

National exam is near;-; I have to study... ;-;

but I can't study...

not when SNSD is about to hold a concert but hell it's damn expensive and I'm still a child...