Slice of Life #1

SNSD Goes To School

 

No!”

 

Yes!”

 

No.”

 

Yes.”

 

Yes.”

 

No—wait you tricked me!” Dara laughed in satisfaction. Her Lee Chaerin is too stupid. Hyoyeon cheered and typed Scary for Kids on the web search. CL quickly covered her eyes, because as brave as she might be she can't stand that game.

 

Aw come on CL-roo, we are not going to play Slenderman nor Slendrina again!” Assured the Queen of Chodingness, copying Bom's way of talking. Minzy glared at her, no one shall copy her crush!

 

By the way Hyo, why aren't you with so...” Bom looked around. No Soshi girls in sight. “..shi.” Bom patted Hyoyeon's shoulder.

 

Hyoyeon huffed “Tiffany and Jessica went to Paris for holiday, Yuri and Yoona joined the Athletic For Fun tournament, Seohyun is sick so she stayed home, Sunny and Sooyoung are doing their Geography assigment together with Taeyeon while Nicole is attending a meeting! And—“

 

Bom placed a finger above Hyoyeon's lips, efficiently shutting her. “You are rambling, just tell us that you are in need of companion or the girls are unavailable is enough.” the second oldest of them all said softly.

 

Hyoyeon blushed and turned her head sideway and mumbles “I know that...”. Bom giggled “You are so cute, like a corn!” Unknown to the two, CL and Dara stares at Minzy in worry. Oh they knew Minzy had a huge crush on the older girl.

 

Anyway Chaerin! Its an easy game, not like Slendirna, I assure you.” Said Hyoyeon seriously. CL gulped, half of her wanted to try the game but half of her yelling at her to not to do it.

 

W-What is the name of the game?” Dara and Bom laughed. Never the former class president stuttered like this.

 

Scary Maze! Come on, you are thee Lee Chaerin CL aren't you?” Teased Minzy as she clicked the link inside the web.

 

Oohkay, here it goes!”

 

Easy as ! No scary thing!

 

This is easy—OH MY GOODDD!!!” The four girls roared in laughter as CL screamed in shock and technically she ran around the class. Her habit when she was scared.

 

The look of her face...!” Hyoyeon continued to laugh. The girls eyes started to get teary as CL won't stop rambling and blame it all to them. Joyous and amused face were drawn to their face.

 

After all, hanging beside her usual group wasn't that bad.

 

--

 

 

What is she doing?” muttered Taeyeon in confusion. Tiffany and Hyoyeon raised their shoulder, shrugging them. No idea, their group maknae is very weird. Seriously, what is she doing with her answer sheet?

 

When Tiffany asked what is she doing, Seohyun gave her a goofy smile. “I'm counting how many C answer and i got 20! C defeated A!”

 

She is counting C answers from multiple answer test.

 

--

 

 

Yuri and Jessica was pulling each other hairs when a barrel rolled towards them. They were too surprised to move and the barrel mercilessly rolled over them.

 

Yuri, being an athletic one, survived. She managed to roll outside the barrel track.

 

Yu-Yuri..” But sadly Jessica did not. Jessica practically got squished by it.

 

Yuri kneeled beside Jessica. “Sica, don't die yet! I need your help at English test tomorrow! You still owe me 6 mickey mouse plushie! You haven't buy me a god damn rum raisin ice cream! Please don't die yet Sica!” Sobbed the tanned girl.

 

Jessica smiled sadly, she coughed and held Yuri's hand tighter. “I'm sorry i can't keep that promise Seobang. But i have a wish...”

 

Yuri leaned on, continuing the act “What is it Sica?”

 

Jessica coughed again “Please delete a file named as maomao, it consist of my and ecchi collection. I wanted my mom to know that her daughter died as a saint.”

 

Yuri smiled sadly, and grip her hand tighter. “I will, but let me copy it to my flashdisk first.”

 

Jessica grinned “Thanks Yul, you are the best seobang ever...” and with that, Jessica closed her eyes.

 

Yuri lightly shook her wife's body, and knowing her love isn't there any longer, she stands up. Slowly she turned to the barrel that trampled her wife.

 

You!” Yuri charged at Sooyoung and Sunny who rolled everywhere in the class, hugging. Apparently, Sooyoung is hugging Sunny as if the shorter girl is a bolster. And with their height difference, they do looked like a barrel.

 

The two girls screamed in joy as the barrelled through the class. Hyoyeon's idea about having fun wasn't that bad after all. But as the lunatic warned them that Yuri is after their lives they had a second thought about the idea.

 

Jessica isn't dead, she and Yuri was just in the mood for some a weird drama.

 

 

--

 

 

Sooyoung grumbled.

 

Her stomach was grumbling loudly.

 

She need food, badly. If Choi Sooyoung didn't have anything to eat then you have a reason to fear her.

 

Sunny was relaxing in her Gundam-themed bedroom, very relaxed since its Friday night. She sipped her coffee and continue to play her DS. How she loved her DS.

 

Call Call Call!

 

Sunny snapped her head to her phone. Strange, usually no one even bother to text or or even call her. She is single and she is proud of it.

 

She paused her DS and accepted the call. She doesn't care that it ws an unknown number.

 

Hello?” Unconsciously she used Hello intstead of Yeoboseyo. She was too excited that she finally received a call.

 

Sunny! Lee Soonkyu! Lee Sunny! Lock all of your doors and windows! Hungry Shark is on the way to your home!” It ended just like that. She doesn't know who called her but the code...

 

Hungry Shark code is only used between the Soshi Girls. It means Sooyoung is hungry and craving for something to eat.

 

Not wanting for some serious incident, Sunny locked all of her doors and windows. She already done all of it, except her bedroom window.

 

She hurriedly stormed to her room and was very much shocked seeing Sooyoung already standing there, eyes staring menacingly at her.

 

Hello bunny~” She grinned evilly. Sunny gulped, as she took a few step back.

 

At the other place

 

We need to find Sunny! AND Soo!” Yelled a dizzy Yoona. How can not, Sooyoung threw her to the outside. “Of course!” replied a bloody handed Yuri.

 

Earlier, Sooyoung went rampage and almost killed her prankster friends. She need food but they didnt bring any money. Thus, Sooyoung went crazy. Only Hyoyeon who didn't get any scratch

 

W-what did she said? What did she crave for?” Asked Jessica—the newest member as she her throbbing head. Never did she saw Sooyoung very mad like that.

 

Yoona stood up abruptly. “She craved for bunny! Sunny's live is in danger!” At the sudden realization, they hurried off to Sunny's house.

 

Sunny's House

 

Sooyoungie... do NOT take step closer!” Yelled Sunny in a warning tone. She feared what will the shikshin do to her. Sooyoung maybe isn't that athletic but she is strong enough to lift Yoona off the ground just with one hand.

 

I won't hurt you~” Sing sang the lunatic. She grinned as Sunny got pinned at the corner. The shorter girl gulped hard as Sooyoung trapped her between her arms.

 

I've got you~” Sooyoung cackled evilly and leaned on. Sunny silently prayed. Being a danshin she is, she escaped by ducking under her arms.

 

Meanwhile, the pranksters was running desperately. Taeyeon feared that her danshin in crime won't be that pure anymore. She, even though she's a slow runner, she still wanted to ensure Sunny's safety.

 

There!” Yoona and Yuri fastened their pace, trying to catch up the prankster Queen quick steps. Hyoyeon didn't stop at all, so as Jessica, Yoona and Yuri. It was quite a show that Jessica run for more than 500 meters and doesn't rest at all.

 

They barged into Sunny's house and as usual, silence.

 

They sharpened their sight and hearing, and was very much shocked when a blur pass by them.

 

You can run but you can't hide~” By the sound of Sooyoung's demonic voice, they shivered. Silently they took some step back and fled.

 

Sunny who a second ago relieved by the arrival of her friends, quickly felt a panic attack as Sooyoung got a lot closer. She run, but unfortunately she stumbled upon a carpet and fell. Seeing her prey fell down, Sooyoung quickly secured her.

 

Soo!” She screamed, struggling with Sooyoung pinning her on the floor. Their position was rather.. intimate.

 

Just give up. Just cook for me~” Growled Sooyoung with a smirk. Sunny sighed and rolled her eyes.

 

Urgh fine, but don't gobble it all!” Sooyoung smiled widely, now hugging Sunny like a koala.

 

Move so I can prepare your meal human!” Sunny shrieked, because Sooyoung was innocently snuggling onto her melons.

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon sighed. They didn't leave Sunny's house unlike the other three. They watched the whole scene. “Well” Jessica said “I don't know if Sooyoung is craving for her or craving for her cooking.” She said with a erted smirk.

 

Hyoyeon smiled at her blonde pal “Well lets hope that Sooyoung won't eat that melons.”

 

The two erts chuckled.

 

--

 

Seohyun smirked evilly as she sets her binoculars down. Enough ertness for today.

 

She jumped off the tree branch and whistle innocently as Mr. Kim passed by her. The PE teacher was confused because it is not usual to see thee Seo Joohyun smirking while carrying binoculars, a camera and some photos.

 

Kim Jong Kook shook his head. No way his beloved student do anything what erts do. She is the most innocent maknae, how can he accuse her for that?

 

Seohyun giggled, scanning the photo she took earlier. “How y~” Muttered Seohyun as her smirk grew even wider.

 

Seobaby!”

 

Seohyun yelped and quickly stuffed all of the photo she took into her special bag. After succeeded on hiding it all she wipe the smirk and turn it into an innocent smile.

 

Yoo~ What'cha doin'?” Seohyun sighed inwardly. Lucky that Hyoyeon didn't suspect a single thing. She got a reputation as the innocent one for more than 10 years of her life, but surely no one knows what did she do.

 

Waiting for Tiffany and Sunny unnie.” She said calmly as she could.

 

Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes, but brushed it off. “I see~” she said and started to whistle. More like a mixture of air and saliva, Seohyun mused.

 

--

 

I swear I saw your little black monkey taking some photos on that tree branch!”

 

Grr! You will pay for what you've done Kwon Yuri!”

 

The two monster were glaring daggers at the poor Kwon Yuri, and no one even bothered to stop them. They weren't called monsters for a reason.

 

Hakuna your tatas ies!” Suddenly Taeyeon and CL blurted accidentally. They immediately covered their mouth as Sunny and Tiffany glared at them.

 

You're seriously want to taste the awesomeness of their jab, aren't you?”

 

With a fearful look on their face, Yuri laughed. But of course she zip as she met Jessica's cold gaze.

 

I've defended you for almost an hour and you easily laugh like that? Greatest friend ever. Thank you soo much.” Said Jessica sarcastically.

 

Dumbly, Yuri smiled. “You're welcome!”

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun smiled wickedly at her seat.

 

No one is going to suspect her, not even the class president Nicole herself who got that Sherlock Holmes detective instinct.

 

You are a genius Seo Joohyun, its a sarcasm, Hyoyeon said telephatically.

 

I know, but I am a genius, replied the secret-ert with a proud look.

 

Earlier, Hyoyeon accidentally saw a picture of Tiffany's on Seohyun's special bag. She accussed Taeyeon that time, but she was even more shocked when Soehyun confessed that she personally took that picture herself.

 

Life is crazy, but Seohyun drives her mad.

 

--

Hello hello!

As you see i updated SGTS rather quickly because it is based on my life.

I wanted to update What The till the end but that would be stressful because i'm about to graduate and all XD

Anyway, please comment! Upvote and subscribe is 100% your right :))