Slendrina : The Cellar

SNSD Goes To School

 

Chansung, Nickhun, and Junho or known as the 2pm boys because they always asked what time is it exactly at 2pm everyday screamed very loudly, shocking the entire class. The girls growled, annoyed because today is Monday and everyone is in their moody mood. Its quite a relief when most of the teachers didn't attend the class today to give the students some time for their preparation the day after tomorrow.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri walked to the back of the class, where the 2pm boys usually hang out when there are no teachers.Sooyoung laughed hard seeing the 2pm boys clutching their chest as if in shock, probably because of the game Onew was playing on Minho's tablet. Onew and Minho were playing Slendrina when the boys screamed, because of the ghost sudden appearance.

 

“Slendrina?” Sooyoung picked the tablet Minho gave her. Onew smirked “If you can collect the 8 books in the difficult mode we will pay for your lunch for a week.” Onew challenged bravely. The other boys shook their head. Sooyoung's meal at lunch is enough to feed 4 grown up mens, which means that would cost a month of his pocket money for a week of lunch treat.

 

Sooyoung chuckled and hand the tablet to Sunny, who is still playing Hungry Shark : Evolution quietly in her phone. Well, with some additional cursing because she failed to see the death mines. “Lastly I played this game I only got 3 books, and there is no way i'm going to play that again.” Said a chuckling Sooyoung. Enough of horror games, her heart is not strong enough to face that ghastly face. Onew frowned and challenged Sunny with a different approach. By buying her GTA V and Fifa 16.

 

“Challenge accepted!” Posed the danshin with a laugh.Onew smirked and instructing Sunny how to move and adjust the screen. Sunny quickly understands and soon she's on the game.

 

“KYAAAA!!!”

 

The girls screamed in terror as the screen showed the face of Slendrina. Sunny isn't satisfied by just playing on a 'small' screen so she suggested that to connect the tab to Yuri's laptop then connect it to LCD so all of them could see her playing. Right now Sunny had found 6 of 8 books, but the sudden appearance of Slendrina caught her off guard and she lost.

 

“Can I try it again?” Pleaded the female gamer. Onew chuckled and nodded. He was sure that Sunny won't succeed. What he doesn't know is, Sunny had memorized the books placement and the map being a gamer genius she is. Within 10 minutes, she had found 7 of 8 books, shocking Onew and the 2pm boys. Not only played it like a professional, she doesn't even scream like them when the ghost passed by the screen.

 

“That is a record...” Said TOP in awe. Daesung snorted “I can do that without even closing my eyes.” TOP laughed. Says the one who screamed the loudest when the ghost first appeared “Yes because even you closed it we won't know.” Teased TOP. Daesung stayed quiet afterwards.

 

The class attention was on the LCD screen, and they sometimes shout their suggested direction to Sunny. Taeyeon who seated with Tiffany at the front was holding hands, it is as if they are the person who is walking on the cellar. “Ah, the light turned off..” The girls panicked when the flashlight the person was holding blinked and turned off immediately after. The 2pm boys, Minho, Sooyoung and Onew braced themselves, knowing what will happen.

 

Before the light got , Sooyoung who sat with Sunny squeezed Sunny's shoulder. “Brace yourself.” Whispered the shikshin. Sunny smiled and nodded, not knowing what will happen. They all sighed in relief as the light got , but all of them let out a dolphin scream led by Jessica when Slendrina do a close up on the screen, shocking most of them. Only Taeyeon, Sunny, CL and few others stayed calm. Taeyeon and CL screamed at their mind, well because their wives were beside them. Stay calm and be cool, is their motto.

 

“Slendrina is so scary!” Commented Dara as she rest her head to CL's shoulder. CL snorted “That was not even scary.” The hell, she is scary bro! Dara let out a gasp and stared on CL's poker face. “You're not scared?” CL shook her head. I lied “Of course, that's not even—AYSEFNECUYHT!!!” CL ran out the class. Apparently, Jessica overheard their conversation and decided to . Because she was seated on the cold air area, her hands are cold as ice and that makes her at advantage. Slowly, she crept towards CL and just when CL was about to boast about she's not scared at all, she touched CL's exposed neck with her ice cold hand resulting to CL escape. The class laughed at their 8th grade class president, mentioning that CL is actually scared but acted tough.

 

Then, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's neck from behind, sending the vice president running out the class because of the fright and shock. The class laughed at their silliness but quickly re-focus to the screen again.

 

Yoona smirked seeing Jessica hi-fived Yuri. She's the Yulsic shipper of course. And probably Jessica will be the next candidate of the prankster of the class awards at the class party.

 

Sunny giggled cutely seeing her friends screamed in horror seeing Slendrina's full close up. She turned her head towards Sooyoung and laughed. Pale, shocked, horrified. She momentarily forgetting the game as she laugh at Sooyoung's face but then Jimin had to ruin the moment by shouting at her to continue the game.

 

Within 3 minutes, Sunny succeeded at finding the last book. The boys cheered at her and honor the danshin with a standing ovation, obviously happy that the danshin won. She didn't even scream during the game!

 

The class laughed and began boo-ing at Taeyeon and CL who returned to the class after running from their class. They blushed a deep shades of red when they saw their partners chuckling and shaking their head. “Scaredy cat!” Teased Seungri as the class started to tease them by doing so. But soon they were silenced by Jessica who was about to take her beauty nap.

 

--

 
 
Will you surprised if I say it is based exactly like my school life?^^
Anyway, comment pleaaaseee~