Plan Plan Plan

SNSD Goes To School

“Seohyun! We need 50.000 won!” Chorused the consumption unit. Seohyun raised her eyebrow and began questioning what they planned to buy. The shikshin listed the food/snacks, and susrprisingly Seohyun grant their request.

 

“Seohyun! We need 50.000 won!” After the decoration unit finished listing the needed items and their prices, Seohyun sighed. “No, pinatta isn't one of the games unit plan so no.” CL smacked GD's head for giving them a horrible idea. Blame their creativeness.

 

Seohyun rubbed her temples seeing them shouting at each other. “Unnie, we need roses and all for The Boys. Haven't you watch the MV?” Seohyun's short question as if a hard slap to their face.

 

Seohyun approached the games unit who was still looking very relaxed. When she approached them, she heard Shindong was telling the unit about his recent trip to Indonesia.

 

“... And there's this game which is pretty awesome if I may say!” Said Shindong eagerly. Nickhun pouted his lips together “What kind of game is that?”

 

Shindong rubbed his chin “I don't know.. this game is quite awesome and I think its gobak sodor! Its a fun game, really good for a fast runner like you Khun. More importantly our class is the largest here!” Sunny nodded and grabbed her phone, began searching for a game named gobak sodor.

 

“Woo, it seems like a fun game! But, I can't understand English words?” Nickhun picked the danshin's phone and started to read the article.

 

Gobak Sodor is a game originally from Indonesia.

 

The attacking player need to run to the other side without getting touched by the defensive team. One team needs 5 player, and on the defensive team there is one player named 'sodor'. He or she runs horizontally across the side by the middle. While the others run vertically to touch the attacking player.

 

In this game, as soon as the whistle blew, the attacking team runs to the field without getting caught by the defensive. The defensive needs to run on a straight line, if not, even if you touched the attacker the is game still on.

 

The attacker and the defense switch place after the time is up or on of the defense team touched on of the attacking player.

 

Usually gobak sodor time limit is 10 minutes.

 

 

“That sounds awesome!” Heechul nodded approvingly. He wrote down the gobak sodor game on the list. “How many games do we need?” Asked Sunny to Nicole. Nicole who seated on the corner raised 4 of her fingers before talking with Jessica again.

 

“Don't you thing chubby bunny is a must?” Suggested Nickhun. The three shook their head. “That's disgusting.” Said Heechul with a disgusted face. Nickhun sighed and placed his head on the table. Then an idea popped out.

 

“Ah do you remember a game from Running Man the special 2pm episode?” They nodded. They are the fans of Running Man. Nickhun smiled and continued, “The game, 'what are you doing in my house', I think its perfect for this party!”

 

“A great idea!” Exclaimed Shindong and clapped. Seohyun giggled from her seat. She's one of the youngest but yet it seems she's the mature one here.

 

Nickun then write the games list and handed it to Nicole. Nicole nodded in approval and ask them to give the list to Tiffany for approval.

 

  1. Gobak sodor

  2. Why'd you come to my house

  3. ABCD

  4. Ddakji

 

After that, Sunny took a seat beside Sooyoung who was watching a video on youtube. She doesn't know what was it beside the two dancer looked like dancing a strange dance. “Their melons bounced upside down.” Commented Taeyeon, still munching a sandwich Tiffany made for her. It doesn't taste bad, hers is better than the sandwich which is full of vinegar. She secretly pitied Tiffany for tasting it a year ago.

 

Flashback

 

a year ago, a trip to Lotte World.

 

Jessica, Taeyeon, Nicole and Hyoyeon were chosen by Mr. Lee to make a meal for the trip to Lotte World, but none of them are happy for it. They gathered up on Hyoyeon's house to make the food.

 

Very hard! Ugh!” Jessica ruffled her hair in frustration. Everyone in the class does has a specific hatred to their food choice, and that makes them frustrated. Nicole tapped her chin, still thinking what will they make for lunch. After all, she is the class president.

 

Yuri and Seohyun loves healthy food, but Sunny and some others love junk foods. What do we do now?” Asked Taeyeon. She groaned when Seohyun messaged her about vegetables. “Tiffany wanted western food, ugh that Hwang.” The girls facepalmed hearing Jessica who read Tiffany's newest message.

 

They were in deep thought for a moment, thinking what kind of food they need to serve. Then suddenly Jessica clapped and laughed. The other three stared at her, dumbfounded.

 

How about we prank them? Yoona just texted me that the boys already made their lunch themselves.” Jessica said with a wide smile. Nicole asked who cooked their meal “Taecyeon from 9C, TOP and Daesung volunteered, they tasted it and it was quite delicious.” Explained Jessica, still with the broad smile.

 

Ok, but I don't have any idea right now!” Exclaimed the prankster aka Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Jessica frowned, quickly texting Yoona to assist them. A minute later, Yoona arrived with her alligator trademark smile and a bunch of fresh products from the market. “Im Yoona is here to assist!” Declared the doe eyed girl.

 

Yoona placed a sack of salt, a bottle of vinegar, tunas, salmons and many others. “Let's make kimbap guys. A salty kimbap.” The girls widened their eyes and starts clapping. A great idea has been spoken.

 

I will make a sandwich full of vinegar for Americans.” Nicole and Jessica declared at the same time. “We're in charge of normal foods, Yoona do your speciality.” Chorused Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoona saluted and began doing her works.

 

After an hour and half, they finished making their food. “Try this one unnie!” Yoona chirped happily, handing a slice of kimbap to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. They sliced the kimbap in two and eat it. A two seconds after that the two puked and starts swearing.

 

Yuck.” Shouted Hyoyeon, hands flapping furiously. Taeyeon rolled on the floor “Salty but not salty enough!” Nicole and Jessica rolled their eyes but agreed nonetheless. “It must be very salty that when they put it on their mouth they will be all yuck!” Said Nicole evilly.

 

Finally they finished making the salty kimbap and full of vinegars sandwich, and of course the normal one. “We need to give this to other prankster.” Suggested Jessica. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona shook their head in disagreement. “We can't attack other alliance, i suggest we give these to Ga-In, Sunny the always lucky, the shikshins—Oh! I forgot, we need to give Bom her corn!” All of them laughed and put a corn to Bom's lunch box.

 

At 9, they decided to go to school early and packed the lunch neatly. Yoona was in charge of the pranks, while the other girls carried the normal foods. When they arrived, the others doesn't suspect them doing anything at all. They casually chat and talked about how delicious the food will be.”

 

At lunch hour, Mr. Lee said that the girls, Daesung, TOP and Taecyeon of 9C had cooked them lunch so they don't need to buy food for cafeteria. The class cheered and lined up for foods. Yoona chuckled quietly, preapring to laugh all of her might.

 

Bom is very happy when she received her lunch. She let out a tear of happiness when she saw two heads of corn placed neatly on her lunch box. She thanked them over and over and went back to her seat on her back with CL, Dara, Minzy, Seungri, Taeyang, and GD. Daesung who knows about the girls plans just laughing with TOP, they sat with the girls who made the food. Because, they too, pranked the boys too.

 

Oohh this is good!” Praised Yuri as she munched her kimbap. The pranksters, Seohyun and the innocents nodded in approvement, encouraging the other girls to taste it. Jungkook and V smiled as they praised Daesung's kimchi fried rice. The boys too, started to taste it.

 

First victim, GD.

 

GD run all of his might to restroom, looking for waters. Daesung pranked his poor friend by putting a jalapeno chili slices to the kimchi fried rice. But GD, doesn't suspect a thing until he tasted hell.

 

Second victim, Tiffany.

 

She jumped around after tasting kimbap and sandwich Jessica made special for her. She starts to shout random things in British-English “Merlin!” “Imbeciles!” “Fools!” “Mudblood!” “Muggle fools!” ...and some Harry Potter's references.

 

The list continued and thankfully, they understands their antics and forgive them.

 

“Its Duo Serigala, if you asked for it.” Said Sooyoung casually. Sunny raised her eyebrow “I got the link from Shindong, you know, since Indonesia got too many uniqueness and all. Especially foods!” Said Sooyoung dreamily. Sunny chuckled aand lean her head to Sooyoung's shoulder. Unknown by her, Sooyoung is blushing furiously.

 

“Oh my God, they're a perfect couple!” Whispered Tiffany to her American circle of friends. Jessica nodded, they started to spazzing around, chanting SooSun over and over but not too loud. They are no match for a pissed off Sunny.

--

Yeay! An update :v