Demons, they said

SNSD Goes To School

 

Hehehe i decided to skip the class party thing because i'm not in the mood for party :)

 

--

 

No one knows why but everytime its 9A's turn to do their class duty, the teachers always shook their head in disbelief. They are teenagers, a half adult half children species, they must have shown some matureness right?

 

But no. That statement my friend, doesn't suit them at all.

 

They are the opposite.

 

They are dorks, so basically 9A is a class full of dorks—along with 9B and 9C. Basically, they are the dorks of the school. Since 7th grade, I tell you that. Among the three class, the dorkiest of them all is 9B, but the chaotic one is none other than 9A. 9C? They are close to normal. What about the other class?

 

Well, the matures are the elegant class—as Jessica said in disgust a few months ago, they are 9H,9I and 9J. Cats and dogs, west and east, polite and rude, north and south, the point is they are an exact polar opposite.

 

Chaotic classroom, boys and girls hang out together, girls playing soccer and no-homework campaign are the characteristic of the dorks. Very clean and tidy classroom, boys and girls hang out on their respective same-gender friends, say no to girls playing soccer, and we want more work campaign are the characteristic of the elegants.

 

Back to the first topic, about 9A in their class duty...

 

BAM

 

Almost all of the teachers in the teacher's lounge almost had a heart attack due to the sudden slide of the door. Every the second week of the month, they always had it.

 

They stared at a pair of 9A's student, who seemed on duty. It was none other than Tiffany Hwang, the pink monster/gangsta and her subordinate; the one and only her frenemies Jessica. They both tried to bow deeply as an apology, but the box prevent them from doing so.

 

“Mr. Huang! Where do I put this?” Asked Tiffany in her usual megaphone voice. Her arms were carrying a large box consist of 8th graders exam answer. The teachers in the lounge shook their head because of Tiffany's rudeness.

 

Teachers liked to judge, especially Mr. Lau. Seriously, no one even knows why is that old man entered this school when he knows that they aren't adults, but pre-adults.

 

Jessica bowed to the teacher in apologetic way. Her friend did try to be polite but blame this box! Jessica growled after seeing Mr. Lau rolled his eyes with a heavy snort. Oh how she hate that teacher. Frankly, no one like him.

 

After setting the boxes, the two bowed to the teachers and left, not bothering to go to Mr. Lau who called them. Yes, 9A hated that teacher that much.

 

As they entered the class, they were surprised to see Sooyoung and Seohyun got punished. Their mouth gaped open seeing the homeroom teacher of 9H standing cockily beside the Taeyeon's seat at the back.

 

“Good day, Jung, Hwang. Now do 50 push ups.” Mr. Lau cackled. The two Americans glared and obediently do their punishment. Sometimes they throw a nasty glare to the Geography teacher's back. 50 push ups with 200 pages book on your back plus 69 (Jessica wondered why the numbers shows up) sit ups its not an easy task.

 

“Class dismissed.” Mr. Lau exited the class, the students glared at the back of the teacher. Nicole immediately ordered Minho and Joon to immediately buy some drinks for the energy-depleted girls. The boys were lucky enough to schedule their duty before the first break, because during the second period, meet Mr. Lau. Sooyoung, Jessica, Seohyun, and Tiffany were not that lucky.

 

Bora that partnered with Hyoyeon barely made it in time with Hyorin who partnered with Yoona. If not because Sehun and Luhan who knows that their noonas were in a trouble, they will suffer too.

 

“Why...its...69....” The byuntaes bursted out in laughter. As soon as Minho poured a bucket full of ice and water to the dying four, Jessica can't stop chanting the sacred number. “Unnie...what..is..69?” Seohyun sounded tired and confused at the same time. Taeyeon giggled “What do you know about it then?”

 

Seohyun sat up, still breathing heavily because of that teacher doings. “All I know is its a number. Beside that... Uh I think Yuri unnie told me that it's a fertilization.”

 

The girls who surrounded the four (and those who understand) clapped. Seohyun is really innocent after all.

 

--

Seohyun snatched the paper on Nickhun's hands. The boy frowned and about to protest but the sudden glare of Seohyun makes him stunned.

They hurriedly go to the place where the painting was stationed. It was in a classroom, and they waited for the class to end and entered the class right away after the last student exited the building. They were surprised and astonished by the time the curtain that hides the painting fell off. It was beautiful, and no words can explain how beautiful it is.

 

“Yah get off!” Seohyun yelled in irritation. How can she read the story if her unnies towering and leaning over her?

 

Junsu quickly ducked under a table, pulling his two friends with him. At first they were confused, but after spotted a person beside the door they understand.

 

Tiffany read out loud, and her eight friends rolled their eyes seeing Tiffany's slight shock reading Junsu's name. What the hell is that 9B kid doing in this story?!

 

The three teenagers decided to hide inside a storage room near the exit. Sadly, the exit was locked since an hour ago. They sneaked inside to check on the painting. After a long silence, Chansung decided to break the ice.

 

“Break the ice?!” Jessica shouted angrily, glaring at the author—Nickhun himself. The cute boy pouted, snuggling to Chansung for comfort. Taecyeon who wanted to meet Chansung smacked Nickhun's head and started bickering with the boy.

 

They successfully escaped from the security's ghost. They hide inside one of the unlocked class. Nearing 7pm, they decided to jump over the fence. Thankfully, the partolling ghost didn't have any idea. At least thats what they thought so.

 

“So this is what you do in your spare time boy?” Tiffany chuckled, looking at her ex-crush in disbelief. The said boy blushed at her teasing.

 

As they head on their own way, the three of them can't leave the hideous glint on the security's eyes. Vicious, yet it somehow shows some sadness and anger. The next day the three didn't get any sleep. The ghost haunted their dreams. They are not scared nonetheless, despite how hard they scream the day. The three weren't the easy to scare kind of teenagers.

 

“Hoh i doubt so!” Laughed Taeyeon. After seeing Taecyeon and Chansung kneeled after bumping into Krystal that was still a 6th grader a year ago.

 

They quietly stare at the painting that now moved inside their class. One question never leave their mind.Was it really the painting, or was it the teacher's fault? Junsu, Chansung and Wooyoung thought for a moment, then decided that either of if wasn't any of their fault.

 

They nodded at Wooyoung's idea, and walked to the outside of the classroom. Chansung touched the door.

 

And they walked through it.

 

THEY ARE GHOSTS?!” Nickhun and Chansung quickly secured their work and fled. The story the written was for English class assigment. They were about to give it to Mrs. Yoo when Seohyun (As Chansung's current deskmate) spotted the papers. It seems that Hyoyeon wackiness took an effect to the proper Seolady.

 

COME BAAACKK!!!” Sunny, Yoona and Hyoyeon's scream echoed through the corridors. No! They can't end like this! Nickhun and Chansung (and Minho because they are a group) took a sharp turn to avoid the three out of some best girl runners of 9A. They succeeded, the girls bumped to the wall.

 

No time to laugh Khunnie boy!” Screamed Minho as he pointed at the teacher's office. They fastened their pace and succeeded epically. Mrs. Yoo smiled as she saw the three boys. They are the first to collect their assigment.

 

Excellent, why are you sweating though?” the midle aged woman asked. The three stiffened and let out a word.

 

Demons