Crazy 8EXO dongsaengs

SNSD Goes To School

 

The big room is in silence. Even though there are many peoples in there, not a single sound was heard. At the front, a handsome boy was laying motionless as if he was peacefully sleeping. Although skeptical, Kai suddenly stand and walked to the boy who is laying in front. Kai turned to the peoples, and after taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth.

 

“We are now here, in this sacred place, to send our friend Do Kyungsoo—D.O. to his final resting place. He is a good friend, good bully target—sorry i mean he was the most awesome class prankster target the universe could ask for. We, 8E, will be honored if we can be the one who lowered D.O's coffin to the ground.” Kai turned his head to Kris and Suho, the parents of D.O with tears still flowing freely on his cheeks.

 

Surprisingly Kris nodded, and Suho smiled. They approved the boy's request. Kai stepped down and went back to his seat as Chanyeol started his speech. They all cried as soon as Chanyeol started his speech, flooding the large room with salty fresh waters.

 

“Excuse me we'd like to take the absence...list...” Taeyeon jawdropped seeing the scene before her. Its as if there is a funeral in here. And is that her 8F dongsaengs, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai?! What are they doing in here?!

 

“Oh hi Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie...” Irene greeted the upperclassmen nervously. Why oh why did she agree to join the funeral thingy. Taeyeon glared at her, but said nothing. You are the 8E's president! Why did you allow 8F students here?! Was on her mind but she got image to keep. “Hi.” She greeted Irene shortly. Tiffany chuckled and asked again for the absence list.

 

Chanyeol and Luhan handed the absence list while laughing awkwardly. Tiffany glared at the boy who is still oblivious of their arrival. D.O. Is still laying peacefully at the table, with a pink blanket covering his torso. He's sleeping, duh. Kai being a good friend he is, nudged D.O but the boy got very surprised and rolled to his left, sending him off the table with face landed first.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon thanked before exiting the class, not forgetting to hold Tiffany so she will not take the pink blanket. The pink blanket was her present for Baekhyun on April Fools day, and she was surprised when Baekhyun said he liked it.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany returned when Mrs. Yoo was about to exit the class. Mrs. Yoo smiled at Taeyeon then to Tiffany. “Great game and great escape Kimtae.” She said to Taeyeon in english with a wink then turned to Tiffany. “Make sure you will teach Kimtae english, understand?” Tiffany nodded and went to her seat.

 

Taeyeon frowned, not knowing what the teacher said to her.

 

“Argh! I wish I was born in America!” Said a frustrated Taeyeon.

 

Soon, the class gets rowdy and chaotic. The break is in 10 minutes but Mrs. Yoo dismissed the class early today. Yoona stands and make her way towards Seohyun, who is quietly reviewing the lesson. “Seohyun~Hyunnieee~~” No response. Yoona raised her eyebrow. Usually Seohyun at least groaned and let her seat beside them while she reviewing any lesson she'd like.

 

“Hyunnie?” Oh my god, is she sick?!

 

“Hyunnieee?!!?!” Yoona harshly shaking Seohyun's shoulder. Yuri and Jessica who witness Yoona's action immediately stopped Yoona from continuing shaking Seohyun. No, not because they pitied Seohyun. They pitied Yoona.

 

“Yoong if you still want to live a happy life i suggest you to step away from Seohyun like right now.” Yuri pulled Yoona immediately, because Seohyun is sure creeping her out. Yoona frowned, confused by Yuri's and Jessica's scared face but when she turned her head to Seohyun, now she knows why.

 

Seohyun is standing, in front of her. Juust 5 cm in front of her. Her eyes is scary, her lips is curved in a scary one, and her nose is crinkled. But what terrified her is, Seohyun's hair is half covering her face. Yoona is someone who doesn't believe in ghost but when she saw Seohyun—her Hyunnie in this state, she believe it now. She let out a terrified cry as she tried to run away with her two parents who already cowering behind a dumbfounded Taeyeon. But, man, Seohyun's grip is sure strong.

 

Do you want to run, Yoona unnie?” Oh my God, Seohyun's angelic voice has changed into a demonic one. Slowly Yoona turned her head, and whimpered. Oh hella mama mia. Seohyun turned her head to the side, showing her beautiful—yet psychotic smile “Unnie, come sit with me.” Even she is smiling, her eyes are wide open and that reminds her of The Grudge. She just rewatched the movie last night so The Grudge ghastly face still lingering at her thought.

 

“O-Okay...” Yoona obeyed, afraid what will happen if she rejected her idea. Seohyun smiled, very widely and sat back. Yoona too, sat by her side but stayed silent. Seohyun was too scary and too immersed by the book that Yoona didn't dare to interrupt.

 

As the bell rang to signal the lunch break hour, Yoona abruptly stand, surprising Seohyun. “Unnie, wait for me for a bit.” She said with ageyo. That immediately confusing Yoona. Being an 'appa' type girl she is, she doesn't understand Seohyun.

 

She looked around, looking for her parents. As soon as she looked for them, Jessica and Yuri cleaned the whiteboard and write something in flash and erase it immediately. But Yoona did notice what did they write for her. If you ask, that is the scariest 5 words.

 

'SHE IS ON HER PERIOD'

 

--

 

At 4 PM

 

The class is in chaos, again. Why not? Tomorrow is the class party and yet they haven't done anything. Chansung and Nickhun had visited Taecyeon and Wooyoung—their fellow 2PM boys class and surprised when 9C class is already tidied up and the party atmosphere is already there. Because of the news, the boys except the commitees fled home, not wanting to do anything. Luckily Nicole managed to secure 3 persons who tried to flee. Nicole successfully threw her shoe to Minho's head--knocking him and she did a great job on catching up to fleeing Eunjung and Nickhun. They need her height and his strength. Not just that, she threathened those whoever sneak out from today works will suffer a horrible punishment. And all of them knows that horrible punishment by Nicole is simply hellish by their standards.

 

How can not? For example, three weeks ago Sooyoung skipped Math lesson just because she wanted to attend a food festival then her secret food supply suddenly disappeared. Taeyeon also suffered because she skipped the day for a GG concert, her school shoes disappeared and what left were her mother's high heels. But basically, the punishment Nicole gave for them were not that horrible. Its just that each of the person in this class really loved something and really hated/afraid something. But to their horror, Nicole knew it all.

 

“Ya don't stick that there yet Yeonnie!” Shouted Nicole loudly from the corner. She currently handling the balls the boys owned and stuffed all of them in a large silver box. She remembered clearly when Mr. Yoo, the ex-principal performed a magic show using the box with his bestfriend Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee almost 2 years ago. The magic box was given to 7A because they clapped the loudest that day.

 

Hyoyeon huffed and put the Star casually on the floor. The Star is the highlight of the decoration team. With it dangling right in the middle of the room and between two bright lamps it sures shines brightly. Just like a real star.

 

Taeyeon who bought the Star tackled the younger Kim to the ground. “Its 5000 won!” Cried Taeyeon as she jumped to Hyoyeon's back. Hyoyeon lost her balance and fell, with Taeyeon on her back. Seohyun managed to kick the two Kims to the side before they landed on the Star. They groaned and shouted at Seohyun in protest, but Seohyun just acted nonchalant. “You almost destroyed the Star.” Seohyun smirked when the two just mumbled an inaudible protest.

 

Siwon, Nickhun, Uee, Sooyoung and Bora growled in their seat. They are the student council/association member and Siwon is the chairman. Actually Siwon scheduled that at 4pm the student council will have a meeting for the next classmeet tournament planning. But apparently, Nicole won't let them. Not until the class is clean and the Star is set.

 

Thud

 

“Help! Jessica slept!” Screamed Sunny who is currently on the floor. Above her, is the lazy sleepy head Ice Princess Jessica Jung. Before that, Sunny and Jessica were in charge of moving the desks to the outside with Seohyun, Jiyoung, Minzy and Changmin. Maybe because it is time for Jessica to sleep, she chose Sunny as her bed and bolster. Why the girls? The boys are in charge of moving the chairs and the desks to 9A's personal storage at the first floor. Moving 17 desks and 34 chairs are no easy task since there are only 19 of them and unfortunately their class is on the third floor.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon laughed and grabbed Jessica's arms and legs, then move her to 9B. The remaining 9B students kept silent as they gestured them to place their ghouls masks to the desks. The 9B's theme was Horror Factory, so it was quite an easy task to prank the sleeping girl. Yuri and Hyoyeon immediately left the sleeping Jessica in the middle of the dark classroom and laughed hard when they succeeded.

 

Soon, the class is cleaned and the Star is set. All of them hurried home to leave the Ice Princess alone in 9B, especially Yuri and Hyoyeon.

At 6pm...

 

“GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”

 

A high pitched ear deafening scream shook the entire school.

 
--