Who is The Thief?

SNSD Goes To School

“My money is gone!”

 

Sunny's exclamation makes everyone in 9A class panicked. Why? It has been a while since there are incident like this. Sooyoung immediately comforted the danshin, muttering some swear words to the thief. How dare they stole my bunny's money! She thought angrily.

 

Nicole, Jimin, Chansung and Eunjung as the class managements quickly undergo the inspection. “This is gone too far!” Exlaimed Nicole, the class president along with her vice; Taeyeon. Last time someone lost their money is when they were 8th grade, when Seohyun the treasurer at the time lost their weekly cash; twice.

 

The four examined the boys and the girls bag and sighed when they found nothing. Ga-In cursed loudly and slammed her fist to a table. She is the head of safety section yet she doesn't have any idea who stole all of the money. What she certain is, the thief must be inside the class and very smart.

 

Guys we need to report this to police!” Suggested Tiffany. Now they knew how much she lost, its about 30.000 won, and that is a no good sign. “But that will be a headline! Remember, our school is the best in Korea.” Reminded the current the school council president, Siwon.

 

The girls ruffled their hair in frustration, and the guys already pacing back and forth thinking who stole the money. “Ahaha! Be easy guys..” Comforted Sunny to now a mad Sooyoung and Hyomin. Sunny just cried for 20 seconds but then laugh because Sooyoung and Hyomin's face when angry is very funny.

 

Everyone sighed in relief seeing the danshin of the class is not crying anymore. The tough girl rarely cry and she is the role model for the class even though she's not active in any activities. If there is, its futsal but she rarely played it now.

 

Pres, can I go to Shinyoung?” Nicole nodded, granting Taeyeon's request. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany and Sooyoung and dashed to the female security. Nicole headed to Seohyun's seat and began discussing about the thief, until Mr. Kim entered the class.

 

Whoa! Go change first, we will do a baseball!” Mr. Kim smiled when the boys and Yuri cheered, and chuckled seeing Jessica just glaring at the teacher.

 

But Mr. Kim!” Whined the ice princess “Last week is basketball, aren't you bored with balls?” Sadly, Jessica's choice of words makes the class roared in laughter. Chansung and Sunny rolled on the floor laughing at the unreadable expression on Mr. Kim face. Jessica is well known as a byun between the teachers, but thankfully she never crossed the line.

 

Mr. Kim cleared his throat and threathened the class to hurry or suffer 100 push ups. They groaned in the same time but hurried nonetheless.

 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived a second after the class is empty and changed right on the class. They asked Jessica to come but she refused.

 

I'll stay here, i'm not in the mood for games.” Said Jessica as she placed a carpet that placed on the class on the back of the class. She prefers to sleep than to run. She was about to close her eyes when she saw a figure walking to Chansung's seat. She took a peek and shocked to see Taecyeon placing a letter to Chansung's locker. The boy from 9C left immediately.

 

Jessica smirked. Now she knew who sent those letter to her friend.

Flashback

 

Oh my god, what's this?” questioned Chansung to Jessica. In his right hand there is a green letter.Jessica shrugged her shoulder but noticed the letter. The letter is green, and she guessed that it must be a love letter despite it is not a pink one. Chansung sighed and placed the letter to Jessica.

 

It might be for you.” Said the boy. Jessica just stared at him in disbelief. No one would ever send a love letter for her. She will throw it to trashbin almost immediately.

 

But due to her curiousity, she opened the letter and raised her eyebrow.

 

To my prince Chansung

 

Probably you won't know who i am but remember

 

I will always watching you

 

She puked after seeing the letter.

 

She hide in her comfortable place to take her beauty sleep but once again disturbed by an appearance of a figure. She seems familiar but she can't see her face. Her hair is long and she's quite tall. She approached Yuri's bag and left.

 

Even though she can't see her face, she noticed the smirk on her face as she slipped something on Yuri's bag. The girl is on her PE uniform but yet, why can't she recognize her?

 

The PE hour ended and they headed back to their class. Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona praised Yuri and Hyoyeon who succesfully executed a homerun and earned the praise of Mr. Kim. They changed first then headed back to the class. They were surprised seeing Jessica looked pale and worried and on top of that, she was sitting on Yuri's seat.

 

Yuri and Jessica are the exact opossite, hot and cold, east and west, positive and negative. They're not a good friend, heck, they're enemies. But in the others views, they cared for each other.

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica raised from Yuri's seat. “Can you do the inspection one more time?” Taeyeon nodded and ordered the class managements to inspect the bags. As Jessica expected, there's something inside Yuri's bag that they didn't find earlier.

 

“What's this?” Taeyeon took the envelope. It is quite heavy and Taeyeon suspected that it might contains money. Yoona handed her a scissor to open it. Carefully Taeyeon cut the envelope, and just as she suspected it contains money.

 

“Look! There's a letter inside!” Exclaimed CL. Taeyeon picked the letter and read it out loud.

 

“Sunny, i'm sorry i stole your money.” Read Taeyeon out loud. At once they stared on Jessica, immediately Jessica is the number one suspect. “What is this about Sica?” Asked the confused tanned girl. Jessica shook her head “Its not my writing, but i saw someone suspicious slip it to your bag. She's sabotating your bag.” Explained Jessica.

 

Sunny nodded “Yes, that's not this lazy girl writing. Jessica is too lazy to write anything. If she did write something, her writing is not this good.” Jessica smacked Sunny's shoulder playfully.

 

“She? So the thief is a she?” Ga In yelled loudly, and joined. Jessica nodded “How is she like?”.

 

“Tall, long dark hair, wearing PE uniform.” Now they glared to Yuri.

 

“Wait, she's not a black monkey! Ah and she has a mischievous smirk.”

 

The girls sighed in relief, but not for one person.

 

--

Kekeke this ide popped and tada!

Comment pls, that helps me like a lot.