peace together

Underground Angels

They were back in Hoon’s house, Hoon’s room. No one was at home, yet. His mum was out with her friends, older brother at work, younger brother in school, dad overseas for a business trip.

After what happened previously, they were both wet with rain, sweat, tears, blood mixed together. They slowly, reluctantly, let go of each other. Both figures stood there silently, Hoon looking down while Soohyun glanced at the boy, not mouthing a word.
Soohyun decided that Hoon was still blaming him. He wanted to give the other boy some space. It must have been hard on him, after all.
The bigger man turned around to walk away, only to feel someone tug on his hand, telling him not to leave, telling him sorry, telling him to stay, and Hoon was returned with the warmest smile ever, touching his heart deep within.

“Feeling better now?” Soohyun asked as he saw Hoon walking out of the toilet in his own room, wearing a black tank top and jeans, drying his brown hair with a towel. Hoon nodded his head and sat around a metre beside Soohyun.

“You should bathe…” Hoon softly mentioned.
“It’s okay. I should leave. I have no clothes anyway.” Soohyun rejected.
I don’t want to hurt his feelings even more.

 “I’m sorry, if you’re angry.” Hoon apologised.
“Hoon, it’s okay. I’m not angry.”
Soohyun brought a hand to Hoon’s head, his moist hair, while resting his own chin on the other hand.

“Hyung, stay. I can lend you my clothes. I don’t want to be alone.”
It was more of a plea than anything. Tears were almost forming again.
Being alone at this time must be scary.

Soohyun smiled, before standing up. He snatched the towel from Hoon’s hands and asked for clothes. Hoon glared at Soohyun for taking his towel without permission, before grabbing some clothes which looked like it suited Soohyun and throwing it on his face as a form of revenge. Why did I want the childish man to stay beside me again?

As Soohyun entered the bathroom, Hoon looked out of the windows and sighed.
Why is my life like this?
Who am I to Soohyun?
What is my relationship with Soohyun supposed to be?
Where is this relationship heading towards?
When do I get attached to people so easily?
How am I so attached to Soohyun even though we just met?

His brain was filled with thoughts about Soohyun; he didn’t hear him coming out of the bathroom.

Soohyun saw Hoon sitting on the bed, staring into space
He must be thinking about stuff again.
He crawled into the bed and sat next to Hoon. It was a single bed. So it was quite a small space for two guys.

“Hey, what do we do now? About the monsters.” Hoon asked, again with his soft voice.
“Before fighting the slimes, I came across mice that looked similar to these slimes. As in, they were jelly-like and red as well. The blood smelt the same. I believe someone is against me, or us. You didn’t have similar experiences but if you had started fighting, that means someone is behind it.”
“Do you have any clue who it might be? Does it have something to do with what we are?”
“I’m investigating that too. To find out, I believe we have to find the source of the blood and also those monsters. When I fought the slimes, I collected samples of the blood. Eli’s trying to find the source of the blood. Give him some time.”
“Okay.”

Hoon closed his eyes, recalling the slimes again.
“Hoon?”
No reply.
“Hoon~?”
Seeing that Hoon still didn’t take notice, he inched his face closer to Hoon’s and slightly ghost his own lips over the other’s lips.
Hoon’s eyes suddenly grew bigger and Soohyun chuckled at him. Cute.

“Okay Hoon, I’m tired. So I’m going to nap now, on your bed.”
“Hey, it’s my bed hyung. You sleep on the floor.”
“Too bad, I’m sleeping on the bed. I’m tired~” Soohyun faked a yawn and closed his eyes.
“Hyung!” Hoon whined, trying to push the heavier man off the bed. He failed.
“Hoon, just sleep alright. I’m closing the curtains~” Soohyun sang while pulling the curtains close, eyes still shut.

Hoon decided to give up, knowing that the stubborn man will forever be stubborn. He sighed again and turned towards the wall, not wanting to face Soohyun to sleep, and closed his eyes.

Soohyun peeked at Hoon, thinking that he had slept. He moved closer to Hoon and put his arm over his stomach, pulling him into his embrace once more. He didn’t know why he was so addicted to the younger’s warmth.

Hoon knew, but he acted like he was sleeping. He moved a little closer to those warm arms. Somehow Soohyun felt it. He moved so that Hoon’s head was lying on his chest. And they both drifted off to a short moment of afternoon peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with another chapter! xD And I decided to rename the chapters instead of it being numbered. I realised I don't have a chapter 1, anyway. I'm so screwed. :x Hope I get more subscribers~ Oh and a surprise is coming up soon. ;)
Tick Tack is awesome, I love SooHoon. AFF should just friggin get a SooHoon tag.