i'm your fate

Underground Angels

Hoon’s brain was completely unconscious. He had out.

 It was until the next day where his eyes fluttered open to see himself in an unknown surrounding. The room was dark. It was a middle sized room and he was on a king sized bed. The room was quite antique. There was a closet in front of the brown bed and the walls were painted black and there were white pigeons painted on it. Hoon sat up and felt a stinging sharp pain in his head. He looked over next to him to find a tall table with a note stuck onto it.

“Sorry for yesterday! The pain’s due to the drug.”
What? What the hell was that?

The sound of footsteps could be heard as Hoon prepared himself to launch. ThankGod his daggers were still in the pouches. As soon as the door opened, he pushed himself and pounced on the incoming man. Hoon pushed him to the ground and gathered the other man’s hands on top of his own head to prevent him from escaping. It was the same man as the day before, that presence.

“Who are you? What do you want from me? Did you send those people to attack me?” Hoon asked, nearly a scream.
“Ahhh, let go off me!” The man shouted, a tint of annoyance in his voice.
“Who are you?” Hoon repeated, again, looking into the man’s eyes.

The man was young. He was a little tanned. Taking a closer look, he had beautiful features. As a whole, he wasn’t good looking; he wasn’t pretty, but charismatic. His voice was quite deep as well.

Hoon was lost in his thoughts about the man. He took the chance to disappear for a moment to appear behind Hoon. Teleportation. He pinned Hoon to the ground.

“Hey, don’t attack me. I won’t hurt you.” Hoon started to relax a little.
“I’m Shin Soohyun. I just wanted to test your abilities.” The man explained.
“What do you want from me, Soohyun?”
“I want to know more about you, Hoon” Soohyun whispered into Hoon’s ear.

How did he know my name?
“How I know your name is a secret.” Soohyun winked.
What? Hoon froze.

“Fine, the secret is that I can read minds.” Soohyun casually replied.
“Whatever, I don’t know anything about myself!” Hoon screamed. It was the truth.

He pushed Soohyun away and slashed his stomach. Nothing happened to him. Soohyun didn’t even react to the sharp contact.

Soohyun got up, he glanced at his shirt. Hoon accidentally looked through the hole created by his daggers.

No way. No wound. No scar. Nothing.

“Damn, this shirt’s new...” Soohyun murmured.

Hoon moved at least 2 metres away, daggers still in hands, palms sweating.

“What are you?” Hoon asked.
“The same as you, I think.”
“No, you can’t be a human.”
“Wait, you think you’re human? I never said you were.” Soohyun shrugged,

Realization hit Hoon. He never knew his childhood. He never got wounded because he was just too fast. He had special abilities. He had thought he was just special. What was he? He suddenly felt hot in his head. It was a mystery after another. He had too much to think about. He didn’t know why but he felt that he had to trust Soohyun. Just who is he? And all these tension were ended by Hoon’s growling of stomach.

“Oh yeah, you didn’t eat from yesterday. Can we please not fight and have breakfast?”

Hoon looked away, only to be once again betrayed by his stomach. Soohyun walked over to Hoon and pulled his hand, dragging him to the kitchen. The sensation was weird, having someone hold his hand, but he brushed it aside. He had many questions, but he decided to leave it to later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorryyyyy for putting this chapter up late. Was out of town for the past few days so couldn't update. D:
But I really thank you guys for your support so far! xD I just want to say I adore this couple.
And, Eli's coming out in the next chapter! So look forward to it alright? :D
Please drop a comment! Anything, including what or who you want to see. I might add it in!
OH ONE MORE THING. Next chapter doesn't have much action in it.. Idk how it turned out like that.