for you

Underground Angels

Soohyun was once again drifting off to his thoughts. Hoon looked at him from afar, still shocked and worried by his sudden change. He moved closer to him till their thighstouched and placed a hand on Soohyun’s thigh.

“Whatever happens, everything will be fine. We’ll face it together..” Hoon softly leaned in and whispered, taking in Soohyun’s scent when he was near enough.

Soohyun smiled a little and lightly pulled Hoon’s hand into his.

“I’ll be there for you just like how you’ll be there for me.” Hoon continued, starting to breathe unevenly as he looked into Soohyun’s eyes. Their faces were only inches away from another and he could feel Soohyun breathing deeply.

“Thank you.” Soohyun breathed those words before slowly closing the gap between them.

The kiss started out slow as they started to taste each other. Hoon tasted almost like strawberries and Soohyun tasted like coffee. It was probably due to the different flavored donuts on the table.

As soon as they got used to each other’s taste, Soohyun gently pushed Hoon onto the sofa, so that he was straddling on top of him, with Hoon’s back touching the arm of it. He moaned a little at the contact of the cold surface. The new position allowed them better entrance into each other’s mouth as tongues continued to fight for dominance, their lips crashing into each other furiously, expressing their mutual desires for each other. The kiss had turned into a hasty one, just like their breaths.

Hoon brought his arms over Soohyun to pull him closer, nibbling on the other man’s bottom lip until it became swollen and the skin tore. Soohyun placed his hands on Hoon’s waist, tightening his grip on the younger man’s hip as blood started to drip from his abused lip. Hoon dragged the tip of his tongue over Soohyun’s blood, cleaning up the mess. His blood was sweet and a littlesalty as well.

They were both running out of breath as they pulled away from each other. Hoon caught a glimpse of Soohyun as he turned. The saltiness wasn’t from the blood. It was from his tears.

“Hoon, I can’t. I’m not supposed to.” Soohyun spoke, words shaky.
“Why? What did my mum tell you?” Hoon asked, forcing Soohyun to look at him.
“Hoon… I can’t tell you. I’m afraid, so afraid that one of us might die.”

Soohyun cupped Hoon’s face, giving him a helpless look.
Please understand me. I don’t want to lose you too.

“Hyung, no one will die. I won’t die, for you. For me, don’t die.”

Soohyun broke down at those words.
I need to die, for you.
Unspoken words were never said. Sobbing got even harder.

"Even if I die, continue to be strong.” Soohyun lunged forward to hug Hoon, tightly.
I need to let go, for you.

Footsteps were heard as the two immediately pulled away from each other, Soohyun wiping his tears off, Hoon putting on a fake smile, acting as if they were just chatting.

“, I couldn’t find it anywhere. Forget it.” Eli came in and threw himself onto the sofa, right in the middle of the two.
"So what’s going on?” Hoon spoke up.

“The blood is a mixture of many people’s blood. I couldn’t define who it was because there were too many possibilities. The only clue I got was a particular man who was apparently last seen at the snake, the underground tunnel which brings people across dimensions. So it’s probably the best place to check out for more clues. No one has ever gotten out of that place before, it’s a dangerous place.” Eli explained, barely missing out details.

“Hoon, I’ll go alone.”
“Hyung, we’re going together.”

Eli’s heart might have cracked a little more, but the result will all be worth it. He eyed the two as they ran out of the house, holding only their own weapons and a map, before turning back into a pigeon, flying after them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I came back two days ago from vacation and my stupid internet died on me. >: And I have like 28 subscribers nowwwwwwww! WOOHOO! xDD
I feel like I'm dragging it abit long.. maybe? I need to get to the main point soon. -.-
BUT IT'S A KISS SCENE OKAY. A KISS SCENE WHICH GAVE ME SO MUCH PROBLEMS. D: I became too shy to continue..