manipulation of your love

Underground Angels

It was as if a mystic force was pulling him as he walked behind Kiseop. They weren’t far from each other, only a metre away. Soohyun wanted to run away. He wanted somebody to take him away. But he knew that nothing good would happen if he escaped. He was afraid, afraid of losing himself there and then. He knew he had to go someday, but he didn’t want to let go.

Why must it be that way?

Soohyun had no idea where they were heading to, but he just moved his legs, until his legs hurt, until every pull of his muscle was a strain on him. And he gradually became numb to the pain in his limbs, because the pain in his heart was far worse.

He looked around as he walked, but everywhere looked the same. There was a rumor about being able to get to another dimension from the snake, and it was real. Because they seemed to have been teleported to another place.

It was a forest, or at least it was once one. Everything seemed to have burnt down, leaving behind ashes and smoke. Trees have been terribly destroyed, leaving behind charcoaled branches and trunks. There was not a sign of life. Nothing survived. There might have been a house in the middle of this forest as remnants of a building were lying all around. As Soohyun walked, he could hear the glass shards shattering under his shoes.

It was like a living hell. Soohyun struggled to breathe as there was a lack of oxygen in the much polluted air. Everything appeared in a grey monochrome manner.

Soohyun stood rooted to a spot as Kiseop came to a halt, and turned around, allowing Soohyun to have a clear view of his face.

“Familiar place, isn’t it?” Kiseop asked, just loud enough for Soohyun to hear. He didn’t sound threatening. He was just stating a fact.
Eli…” Soohyun mouthed as he looked around once more. Memories rushed into his mind as he remembered Ellison Kim, how he had everything destroyed in a second. This was where he found Eli, lying on the ground, helplessly looking into his eyes with so much hurt. Soohyun winced a little as he thought about the scene.

After that incident he was almost dead, just barely breathing, but the only one alive. Eli was heavily injured, blood gushing out from open wounds. Soohyun did the best he could, and they grew up together. Eli, his best friend. The one he could always count on, always trust, always be together.

“What are you implying?” Soohyun glared. He wouldn’t forgive anyone who hurt his friend.
“So you’re like that, oblivious.”
“What did you do to Eli?”
“Do you even know where he is?”

Soohyun was drowned with anger and fear and these feelings dominated a big part of him. In a moment of rush, he threw the whip towards Kiseop. He knew he was fighting a losing battle if he were to do it alone. But he couldn’t help it; he didn’t want others to be hurt.

It was as if Kiseop saw it coming. He managed to dodge the attack even though it was a sudden one. Soohyun tried to attack again, but he missed, every single time. Fatigue gradually took over as his legs gave away. Soohyun was hurt, physically, mentally and emotionally, while Kiseop was still perfectly fine. Soohyun panted, gasped for air, as he was reminded that the oxygen level was low in the atmosphere. He closed his eyes a little as his sweat entered his eyes and he felt something cut into the back of his arm.

Psychokinesisor also known astelekinesis, Kiseop could move things around without touching the object.

A large piece of glass which had not been broken into smaller shards was forced into his skin. It hit him fast, but entered slowly, instantly ripping his skin apart, and then cutting into his flesh, along with his blood vessels.

As his sweat barely touched the wound, his hurt worsened. The pain was ineffable but he was unable to scream. He was on the verge of blacking out but he told himself he had to wake up. He had to stay strong.

I can’t die. Not now.

Kiseop laughed as he tortured Soohyun, moving the glass piece up and down in the flesh, making the cut spread from his wrist, all the way to his elbow. Kiseop saw blood, but he wanted to see more. He made the glass shatter, causing many smaller pieces of shards to cut through Soohyun’s face in a random manner.

“Eli loved you. You know? I guess you don’t know.” Kiseop smirked, keeping the evil in his voice.

Soohyun gasped in response. He didn’t know what he was feeling anymore. His feelings were mixed, so messed up together that he felt like he was going crazy.

“I simply manipulated his love for you. He probably has Hoon in his hands already.” Kiseop continued to aggravate Soohyun, and he got more muffled noises in response. He laughed at the pathetic bleeding being, feeling no sense of sorry at all.

“It’s not going to be fun, killing you now. And it seems like your friend, escaped from manipulation. He needs to pay, don’t you think so?” Kiseop chuckled, walking away. He was heartless, so heartless it was scary.

Soohyun silently screamed, denying everything that was happening right now. He had no energy to think anymore. He cried, not wanting everything that had happened to be happening. He saw the blurry figure gradually disappearing as he walked. He wanted to stop him, but he couldn’t.

Don’t hurt any of them, please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my heart was breaking while torturing Soohyun in this chapter. D: D: D: He won't die, so I guess it's okay? He will survive. :) Oh and it's still the 25th here so, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! Continue to support okay? :D

A little present for all of you~ I posted in on tumblr but I guess I should put it up here as well. It was from the 5th episode of MBN U-KISS MY STORY. All i did was to printscreen, cut out AJ's hand who was being extra ._. and edit it a little.

 SooHoon. <3 

SooHoon~ <3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D