chapter 1

We Belong Together Forever

Life isn’t as perfect as what it seems.

 

“Oh my God, she’s flawless”

“Look at those long and milky legs! So y”

“I wish I was born as perfect as her”

“Isn’t she the richest girl in Seoul?”

“Wow, the way she walks is like she’s doing a catwalk”

 

*sighs…*

 

Everyone adores me, compliments me, loves me, they all want to have my life which seems like a perfect life for them. Why? Because I'm the daughter of the richest businessman in Seoul, my dad owns a very big and worldwide company, of course I'm rich. Everyone in my school knows who I am, well who doesn’t know me? Park Bom, the most popular girl in the school. Yes, Park Bom is my name. People said that I have a doll-like face, flawless skin, an ideal body type that every girl would die for and long milky legs just like what every models have. I'm always a class topper in every subject. I never once failed any of my classes. I have all knowledge in my brain. Every guy wants me and every girl envies me, who wouldn’t want my life?

 

Well… I don’t.

 

I don’t like my life at all. In fact, I hate my life so much. Why? Because I cannot be who I actually am. I have to put all those fake smiles and laughs every time I meet someone. I have to greet all my so-called "fans" in school. I do have tons of friends but all of them are fake friends, they’re not loyal with me at all. They only tag along with me because I'm rich and popular. All of them only want my popularity so they could be popular as well. Oh how fake they are.

 

Having all these perfect looks made every guy wants me as their dolls only. They all just want to have me on bed and then leave me, they just want me for my body and my looks not my heart. I've experienced ty relationship before, I was still a young Park Bom back then, I thought it was the right guy but he turned me down by leaving me because I don’t want to sleep with him, the hell? This goes on until my third relationship before I finally gave up on love. I choose to lock up my heart and save the key for someone who really deserves to open it again. Being the smartest girl in my school didn’t help me either, all of the students tend to pretend themselves as my loyal friend because they wanted me to give them answers for the test.

 

To be honest, I'm so tired living my life. I was a cheerful and kind girl back then but as I grew up, that girl dies slowly and turned into who I am now, a cold person who keeps on putting fake smiles. And not to mention, I have many haters too in my school. Most of them are those girls who used to be my friends. They betray me and spread gossips about me.

 

****

 

“Good morning Bom! The principal wants to see you ^^”

 

I turned my head and a girl stands there with a cheeky smile on her face. I stare at her with a flat face.

 

What’s her name…? Ah… isn’t she my junior, Minzy, from grade 10?

 

“Unnie…? What’s wrong??” she’s waving her hand in front of my face. Maybe I stare too long.

 

“Ah, nothing… I'm fine, thank you for telling me, see ya Minzy” I tried to put the widest smile on my face as possible.

 

What does the principal want from me this early morning?? Ergh! Can’t I at least have peace?? I screamed in my head while heading off to the principal office.

 

****

 

I knock the door which has the word “PRINCIPAL OFFICE” written on it.

 

“Good morning, I heard you’re looking for me? What’s wrong miss?” I greet the principal who’s enjoying her morning coffee right now.

 

“Ahh morning Bom, finally you’re here. I want you to help me, see that boy over there?” she said while pointing to a see through glass.

 

The room next to the principle’s office is the administration room, there’s a tall boy with blonde Mohawk hair standing in front of the administration counter, his back is facing me.

 

“What about that boy, miss?” I asked.

 

“He’s new here, he just joined us today, so I would like you to show him to his class and show him around this school too. You don’t mind right?” she said.

 

“But isn’t that the school secretary’s job? Why are you asking me to do it?” I said.

 

“I'm sorry Bom, but the school secretary is absent today so I think I can count on you today since you’re pretty familiar with this school already. So, what do you think?” she said.

 

Damn it… I cursed inside my head.

 

“Okay miss, I’ll show him around” I smile at her.

 

--- 

 

I enter the administration room which makes the boy turned his head towards me because of the bell that rings every time someone opens the door. He flashes me a friendly smile while I just give him a small smile. I'm not interested in doing this thing at all.

 

“Wow you came Bom, I thought you will reject the principle’s offer. Not to think that you hated this job so much” the administration lady said to me and giggles.

 

“Morning, I came because I thought I have nothing to do, so maybe this will entertain me a bit. Can I have his data?” I smiled sincerely to her.

 

There’s no reason for me to be cold towards this lady, she’s very nice and she has been helping me since I entered this school.

 

“Sure, here Bom. Good luck!” she passes me they boy’s data.

 

Kwon Jiyong, 16 years old, Class 11B, his interest is music and performing arts and he’s a transfer student from Busan High School… Wait music? He will be in the same class with me…?

 

I look at him after I finished reading his data. This time I get to see his face clearly, well he does have a nice face, cool attitude and his hair suits him too… but still not my type.

 

“Hi, I'm Park Bom, call me Bom and I’ll be showing you around the school so please follow me Kwon Jiyong-ssi” I smiled at him and walk out first. He followed me by walking beside me and I felt lots of stares from everyone right now.

 

“Who is that guy beside Bommie unnie?”

“Is he a new student here?”

“He’s so hot and handsome!!”

“What grade is he? He looks so young”

 

I heard every girls whispering and even squealing when we passes them. Somehow, it’s very annoying for me to experience that everyday. What’s so special about this guy? I don’t feel the need to be head over heels on him.

 

“Kwon Jiy-“

 

“Just call me Jiyong” he cuts off my word.

 

“Oh yeah right, so Jiyong-ssi this is your classroom, class 11B. I hope you get along with the other students and the homeroom teacher will introduce you later. Now please find a seat for you and leave your bag there so we can continue” I said pointing towards his class.

 

“Thank you Bom!” he walks towards the classroom.

 

A few minutes later he comes out and motioned to me that he’s done. We continued our tour around the school, I showed him all the rooms and classes in the school and also all the facilities that the school have.

 

Can this be over now?? Why is this school had to be this big?? Ah my legs hurt now from walking so long… I said in my mind.

 

“Why are you spacing out?”

 

I snapped out into reality because of Jiyong’s question.

 

“You know you could run into a pole just now if you keep spacing out” he continued while giggling.

 

“Oh… that was… nothing” I said slowly

 

“Noona” he said.

 

I turned my head towards him with a confused look.

 

“You’re from grade 12 right Bom? That means you’re older than me, so I should call you noona” he said in a friendly tone.

 

“Do as you like” I replied coldly.

 

Starting from that little conversation we had, Jiyong keeps on asking me questions throughout the tour. I was already irritated by the fact that we still have to walk around the fourth floor and now he irritates me more by his questions and a little bit stories that he told me. No matter how cold I replied him, he never stops talking and asking me questions.

 

Oh God… how could my day be this worse…

 

****

 

“Noona…” he called me.

 

We’re now sitting on the bench in the school park.

“I heard that you’re the most popular girl in this school? You must have so many friends to play with right? You’re pretty too! I think every guy here wants you so badly. You’re so lucky noo-“

 

“Stop” I cut off his words.

 

“Huh? Why noona?” he stare at me with a confused look.

 

“Stop your words. You don’t know me. You don’t know what I've been through, what my sufferings and what my happiness. You have no idea about my life and not even half of the things about me so shut up. Tour is over, go back to your class now” I said and walk away.

 

I saw the look in his face before I walked away, his face shows that he’s surprised with my words but then his face turns a bit sad.

 

He’s sad? Why should he be sad? We don’t know each other and I didn’t do anything wrong either. What a weirdo…

 

 

----

 

there goes chapter 1 :D. please leave a comment and tell me how's the story hehe. i will be posting the next chapter soon so stay tuned! ^^