Introductions

It Only Goes On From Here

Kris' Point of View-

“Yifan, I’m having a party. Just wanted to warn you. I think you might have fun so why don’t you stay?” Jongin said as he came into the living room with a bunch of bags.

“Who’s coming?” I asked and walked over to him.

“A new friend and some of his friends.” He answered and started taking bottles of alcohol out of the bags.

“You bought a lot of drinks.” I said looking at all the wine, champagne, sake and even beer. He took out multiple bottles of my favorite wines and smiled. “You bought me some of my wines?” I asked.

“Yeah, I know you like them and I wasn’t sure if you drank the last one so I bought more.” He said and handed me one of bottles.

“Merlot and White Grenache are the two best wines made.” I said then opened the bottle of the Merlot.

“Yeah Yeah I know. You say that every time you drink them.” He handed me a cup and opened a bottle of beer.

We were startled by the doorbell. Jongin jumped up and placed the beer on the table. He left the room and went to the front door. I took a sip of the wine and was hit by it’s amazing flavor of raspberries. I liked fruit wines the best but I also like beer every once in awhile. Jongin, Chanyeol, Joonmyeon, Sehun, and Jongdae then came into the room.

“Yes! You bought beer!” Chanyeol said excited and picked up one of the bottles.

“Are Kris and I the only ones that like wine?” Joonmyeon asked.

“I like wine too.” Jongdae said.

“Okay, are Kris, Chen, and I the only ones that like wine?” Joonmyeon repeated.

“Yep.” Sehun said and took a sip of the beer he opened.

Jongin, Chanyeol, and Sehun all drank their beer as the rest of us drank the wine. Joonmyeon prefers the champagne, while Jongdae prefers the sake. We were talking when the doorbell rang once again. Jongin got up from his seat and went to the front door once again. I heard the front door open, then a bunch of voices could be heard. After about a minute, they started approaching the living room. I turned to see Jongin and someone familiar walk in with a group of other guys I didn’t know.

“Yifan, you remember Tao don’t you?” Jongin asked as they all came over to us.

I looked at Tao and noticed that he looked Chinese. There were two other guys who also looked Chinese behind him. I went over to Chanyeol who was staring in the direction of the guys and Joonmyeon, Sehun, and Jongdae were doing the same. I sighed and went over to Tao.

“Can you help me pour some drinks?” I asked Tao in Chinese.

“Yeah, sure.” He answered back in Chinese.

We walked over to the table and I placed some cups out.

“What would your friends like?” I asked him.

“Kyungsoo likes beer, Lay likes wine, Baekhyun and Xiumin like everything, and I think Luhan still likes beer.” He said and pointed at all of his friends in the room.

“Okay, what would you like?” I asked and looked at him.

“I’ve never drank alcohol before, so I don’t know.” He said and looked down.

“Oh come on everyone has snuck some alcohol from their parents’ before.” I said and laughed.

I looked up at him again only to see a small frown grow on his face. I felt my chest tighten as he looked up at me with red eyes and a fake smile. I didn’t know what possessed me to do this but I grabbed a cup and a bottle of Merlot. I poured it into the glass and handed it to Tao. He looked at it then at me. I urged him to take a drink and I was glad I did because the smile he had on before came back. His fake smile disappeared and I didn’t want it to come back. I was always able to tell fake smiles from real smiles and sometimes I wish I couldn’t.

“Alright everyone, I want you all to grab a drink and come sit. I want us to at least get to know everyone before the real party starts. So please come over here.” Jongin said in the middle of the room.

Tao and I walked over and sat down on the sofa next to each other.

“Alright I’ll start.” Kai said. “My name is Kim Jongin, or Kai. I’m 21 years old and my birthday is January 14.”

“My name is Do Kyungsoo. I’m 22 and my birthday is January 12. I’m a college student studying Culinary and Music.” Kyungsoo said.

“Wait your birthday is only 2 days before mine.” Jongin said excited.

Kyungsoo just simply nodded his head as his cheeks started turning red.

“That’s so cool!” Jongin said causing us to laugh at his excitement.

“Alright, next.” Sehun said trying to move the introductions on.

“I’m Huang Zitao, but everyone calls me Tao. I’m 22 and my  birthday is May 2. I’m also a college student but I’m studying to become a Chemistry teacher or a P.E. teacher.” Tao said introducing himself. Huang, I've heard that name before. That name is very famous in the office, let alone the company. Probably not the same Huang though.

“I’m Wu Yifan, you can call me Kris if you want. I’m 24 and my birthday is November 6.” I said and looked over at Tao, who was watching me.

“I’m Park Chanyeol. I’m 22 and my birthday is November 27. And I’m single.” Chanyeol said causing me to roll my eyes. “Okay sweet cheeks, your turn.” He said to the guy next to him.

“My name is Byun Baekhyun. I’m 23 and my birthday is May 6. And I really like ice cream.” He said and smiled brightly. “Oh, and I’m also a college student studying to become a History teacher.

“I like ice cream.” Chanyeol said to him.

“We should go together sometime then.” Baekhyun said smiling at him.

“Okay, I’m next. I’m Zhang Yixing, or Lay and I will be 24 on October 7. And I’m studying Medicine and Dance.” Lay said.

“I’m older than you?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know, are you?” Lay asked in response.

“Well, my name is Kim Joonmyeon. I’m 24 and my birthday is May 22.” Suho said.

“I guess you are.” Lay said smiling at Suho, which caused Suho to smile back.

“My name is Lu Han, or just Luhan. I’m 25 and my birthday is April 20. I just moved back here from China and I’m studying Theater and Music Theory.” Luhan said and looked down at his lap.

“You’re older than me? You look so young though!” Sehun said surprised by Luhan’s age.

“Everyone says that.” He said in response.

“Moving on, I’m Oh Sehun. I’m 21, my birthday is April 12. I’m going to be starting college next month with Kai to studying English, Spanish, and Chinese, and also Dance.”

“Are you going to Seoul University?” Lay asked.

“Yep.” Sehun answered.

“That’s where we go!” Baekhyun said.

“I guess we will be seeing you all a lot more than.” Kai said looking Kyungsoo and Tao.

“Chen, you’re next.” I said trying to finish all these introductions so we can actually have some fun.

“Well, I’m Kim Jongdae, or, as Kris said, Chen. I will 23 on September 21. There’s not much to me.” Chen said.

“I’m Kim Minseok, or Xiumin, or U-Min. But I prefer Xiumin. I’m 25 and my birthday is March 26.” Xiumin said.

“Why did we have to introduce ourselves? And we did we have to say our birthdays?” Sehun asked.

“So we know each other and it’s nice to know birthdays. I didn’t know Kyungsoo’s birthday was 2 days before mine. I thought that was cool.” Kai said and threw his arm around Kyungsoo.

I could tell something was different about Kai when he was around Kyungsoo and normally. It almost seemed like he liked him. I didn’t know Kai was gay, but then again I’ve never seen him with girls either. I took a drink of my wine and looked over at Tao, who was staring at his cup.

“Do you like it?” I asked him.

“Yes, I do like it. I like it a lot.” He answered and smiled again.

“Yo, Kai. So what are we going to do now?” Sehun asked.

“We are going to play a game.” Kai answered.

“Truth or dare!?” Chanyeol loved to play that game but he doesn’t play it very innocently.

“We can play that later.” Suho said.

“Then what are we playing?” Chanyeol asked.

“King’s Cup.” Kai answered.

A/N-

This is a rather boring chapter but I needed to get everyone introduced to each other and put in a couple hints to things that will happen in future chapters. The next chapter will be games...yes alcohol is involved and a couple of people will be drunk. Teehee, some interesting stuff is going to happen at the end. I will try to get it posted within the night or tommorrow. Look forward to it!