The Announcement

It Only Goes On From Here

Tao's Point of View-

After we left the jewelry store, Kris took me home. I saw that he bought 2 rings but he wouldn’t let me see them. Knowing him he probably got one that was really expensive. I promised him that I would take it no matter what though. Having a rich boyfriend will be a little hard for me since I’ve been poor for a pretty long time. I’ve learned to survive on so little but Kris likes to spoil me so much.

“So for tonight’s party we need to go shopping for some snacks and drinks.” Kibum said as we were driving to the store after class ended.

“What time does it start again?” Minho asked.

“8. You really need to start paying attention.” Kibum turned around from the front seat and slapped Minho’s knee.

“Sorry. I’m just really tired.” Minho said and rubbed his knee.

“Is Taemin keeping you up?” Jonghyun asked suggestively.

“No. It’s studying for the exam next week.” Minho rolled his eyes.

“Sure.” Jonghyun said as he started laughing.

“Yah! Shut up Jonghyun!” Kibum yelled at him.

“Oh come on Bummie. How many times did I use that excuse with my parents? ‘I’m so tired from studying for exams’, when it’s actually ‘I’m so tired from screwing my boyfriend which you didn’t even know I have’.” Jonghyun said and started laughing again.

“If you said that to your parents then you would’ve been kicked out sooner.” Kibum said and also started laughing.

“You were kicked out, Jonghyun?” I asked surprised to hear that.

“Yep! Right on my . My parents are homophobic so when they found out I was gay, they kicked me out. Haven’t seen them since but now I have Kibum and his family.” He answered and took ahold of Kibum’s hand.

“My parents knew I was gay and they really like Jonghyun. They support us 100%.” Kibum leaned over and kissed Jonghyun’s lips.

“Ewww!” Onew and Minho covered their eyes then we all started laughing.

I really liked being together with them. They were my new family. I was excited yet nervous to tell them the news tonight.

We arrived at the store and bought a ton of snacks and drinks. We went home soon after purchasing the items and began preparing for the party. I helped Kibum clean up the house a little. Around 7:00, the doorbell rang and Kris, Kai, and Kyungsoo came inside.

“Tao!” Kyungsoo ran up and hugged me.

“Come in guys.” I said as Kyungsoo let go of me.

“We’re the first ones here?” Kai asked looking around.

“Yeah. You are pretty early. The party starts at 8.” I said.

“Kris told us the party started at 7.” Kai said looking over at Kris confused.

“I lied. I wanted to come early but I didn’t feel like showing up alone.” Kris came over to me and kissed me. “How are you feeling?” He asked.

“I’m okay. The vitamins the doctor gave me are helping a lot.” I answered as I looked down in embarrassment.

Kris, Kai, and Kyungsoo helped us set up the rest of the supplies for the party. After a while, people started showing up. The last ones to show up were Chen and Xiumin. Kris took me around and introduced me to all of his friends. I also introduced some of my friends to him, even though he seemed to have known most of them. Kris and I went up to Kibum and told him we had an announcement to make.

“Everybody! Kris and Tao have something to say. So be quiet and let them talk.” Kibum yelled so everyone would quiet down.

Jonghyun turned the music off and Kris started talking.

“First off. I want to thank everyone for coming. We have a couple of announcements to make. Would you like to go first or would you like me to?” He asked me.

“Could you?” I asked nervously.

“I’ll go first then.” He took ahold of my hand and linked our fingers. “We are officially a couple now.” Gasps and applauses sounded throughout the room. Congratulations and excitement were being thrown around. “That’s not all.” Kris said and the room went silent again. “We are also engaged.”

“What do you mean, engaged? Why so suddenly?” Kibum asked confused.

“There are a few circumstances that brought me to this decision. As most of you know my father is wanting me to get married soon and unless I tell him I found someone to marry by Monday, he will choose someone for me. I’m afraid that he may not approve of us but I really love Tao. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.” Hearing his says that, it made me really happy. I love Kris too.

“So Tao what is it you had to say?” Lay asked.

“Well...I’m not sure exactly how to say to say this. It may sound bizarre but...I’m pregnant.” I said squeezing Kris’ hand.

It went really silent as everyone stared at me in confusment.

“It’s possible.” Taemin said and stood in front of me.

“How do you know that? Men can’t get pregnant Minnie.” Minho said and walked over to Taemin.

“I’m also pregnant.” Taemin said looking into Minho’s eyes with a very serious expression.

“What?!” Almost everyone looked over at Taemin in surprise.

“It is true.” We all looked in the direction of the voice.

“Doctor Lee?” I was surprised to see him there.

“Hello Tao. Taemin.” He smiled at us then turned around to face everyone. “Hello everyone. My name is Lee Changsub. I was the one assigned to these two. I’m the head doctor of the childbirth and pregnancy department at XXX Hospital. These two are my patients and are indeed pregnant. If you do not believe me or these two, then shall I introduce my new assistant, Lim Hyunsik. He studied male pregnancies in America for a little over a year plus the time he spent here. You could say he specialized in male pregnancy. If you have any questions please ask him.” With that Dr. Lee grabbed a guy’s arm and pulled him over.

“Hello. My name is Lim Hyunsik. I look forward to being of any assistance during your pregnancies.” He stuck out his hand to me and I gently shook his hand. He then did the same to Taemin.

“I was wondering where you disappeared to. I invited you to the party and to stay the weekend, but I was not expecting this to happen.” Kibum walked over to Hyunsik and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“I was planning on staying, if that’s alright with you.” Hyunsik said.

“You can explain more in depth with this male pregnancy thing later. For now let’s at least celebrate. Tao, Kris, Minho, and Taemin are going to be parents, and Tao and Kris are engaged. Let’s celebrate!” Kibum held up his wine glass and everyone followed.

“Taemin. Are you really pregnant?” Minho asked as everyone went back to drinking and dancing.

“Yes Minho. I was afraid of telling you, but yes I am pregnant.” Taemin answered.

“Taemin. You know I love you, right?” Minho asked taking ahold of Taemin’s hands.

“Yes.” Taemin nodded his head in response.

“Then if you knew, why didn’t you tell me? It might have been confusing at first but you and I made that baby together. I will love this child of ours so much. I just wish you had told me sooner.” Minho said then kissed Taemin. Tears fell from Taemin’s eyes as they kissed.

“Alright. Alright. Save that for later.” Kris said interrupting them.

Taemin’s face turned red as they pulled apart. Then Lay and Suho came over to us. Suho had his arm around Lay’s waist and Lay seemed happier than normal. Usually you could see a rainbow above his head, but right now it was like rainbows were just ready to spill out of him.

“Tao, I would like to ask you something.” Suho said as he stopped in front of me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I would like to know if it would be alright if I could date Lay.” Suho said and took ahold of Lay’s hand.

“You must pass the test first.” I said.

“Test? What test?” Suho looked at me confused and panicked.

“I have to see just how serious you are. Are you sure you know Lay enough to pass the test?” I crossed my arms and looked at Suho.

“I’ll try my hardest. Even though I’m not good under pressure, I will work hard for Lay.” Suho looked at me with determination in his eyes.

“Then let us begin.” I said and smiled at Suho. “What’s Lay’s full name?”

“Zhang Yixing.” He answered.

“Birthday?”

“October 7.”

“Age?”

“23.”

“Favorite color?” This was a hard question.

“Rainbow.” Suho answered without flinching.

“Favorite animal?” Another hard one.

“Unicorn.” He was good.

“Hobbies?”

“Dancing, singing, and studying.”

“What is he studying to major in?”

“Medicine and to become a doctor.”

“What field?” I was the only one who knew the answer to this question. No one has gotten this question correct.

“Cardiology.” He said.

“Ha wrong...wait...did you say cardiology?”

“Tao, he’s right. I told him I want to become a heart surgeon.” Lay corrected me.

“How much do you love him?” I asked as the very last question.

“I love him very much. I would do anything for him.” Suho squeezed Lay’s hand as they gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Then go ahead. But if you break his heart you’re going to have to answer to me.” I said and grabbed ahold of Kris’ hand.

“Yes sir.” Suho and Lay walked away and joined together with another couple.

The rest of the party went on without a problem. Everyone was having a great time as people got to know each other. Kris and I stayed back and watched everyone. We decided to play a game where we guessed who will end up in a relationship with who.

“Do you see that tall, drunk guy over there with the black haired cutie? I think they will end up together.” Kris said pointing at two of my friends.

“You mean V and Jungkook?” That’s kind of funny since Jungkook has a crush on V. But V is too stupid to notice.” I said thinking about some of the times Jungkook was with V.

“What about those two?” Kris pointed to a mirror beside us.

“Hmm...I think they are already together.” I said observing the two in the mirror.

“Man, but the cute chinese one is really attractive. I really wanted to snatch him up and call him my own.” Kris said then wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

“I think the tall, darker one behind him is even more attractive. I would definitely want to show him my room.” I said.

“Oh, a little suggestive, aren’t we?” Kris said then started moving my shirt up a little to rub his hands on my stomach.

He started moving his hands further up and began touching my chest. He then removed his hands and took ahold of my hand. He then began to pull me somewhere.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Your bedroom.” He answered.

 
A/N-
 
Hello everyone! I'm back! I'm so so so sorry about the late update. TaoRis4Life will not be able to update due to some certain circumstances. I will try so hard to get you updates when I can. I am not released from my concussion yet but I am allowed to use the computer now! Yay! I will see you all again soon. Please look forward to the next update. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote. Thank you all so much for your patience. See you next time <3