The Meeting Situation

It Only Goes On From Here

Kris' Point of View-

I was sitting in the meeting room next to Jongin as everyone was gathering for the Monday meeting. I felt extremely nervous. I was announcing my engagement today. I watched my father and mother as they entered the room. They went to their seats and the meeting began. The first thing, like every Monday meeting, they talked about was statistics and money. Then people began talking and throwing around new ideas for the company. Finally, it was time for me to talk.

“Last on this meeting's agenda is about my son’s engagement.” My father stated then looked over at me. “Well son, did you find someone?”

I stood up and looked over to him. I paused then nodded as I said, “yes sir. I have.”

My father smiled as my mother ran over to me. “Who is she? Is she pretty? When can we meet her?”

I looked over at Jongin and he just shrugged his shoulders. I knew my mom wouldn’t approve if she knew Tao was a guy so I had the urge to lie. I would do anything in order to be with him but I knew lying wouldn’t be good. I needed to be with him though.

“Her name is Zitao or Tao as her friends call her. Yes, she is very pretty and I was hoping to introduce her on Friday. I wanted to invite her to dinner.” I answered her questions.

My mom looked very excited but I felt very guilty for lying. How will Tao react when I tell him he was to pretend to be a girl for my parents? I looked at Jongin again and he looked as if he was trying so hard not to laugh. I glared at him as everyone began to leave the meeting room.

Jongin and I were the last to leave and since we didn’t have any plans for the afternoon we decided to go check out Tao’s school. Jongin was going to be going there starting soon and I wanted to see Tao. We got to the school sooner than expected and Jongin parked. We went inside the school and headed to the office. The woman sitting at the front desk looked somewhat familiar. When she looked up at me when we got closer, she seemed a little startled and confused.

“Yifan?” She asked looking at me closer.

“Yes? And you are?” I asked.

“My name is Taecyeon. We met at a nightclub a few months ago and spent the night together a couple of times.” She explained.

“Oh...yes that’s right.”

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

“We are here to look at the dance studio and also we are looking for a certain student.” Jongin explained. “No, actually 2 students.”

“Who are the students and what is your relation to them?”

“Does that really even matter?” I stated before Jongin could stop me.

“Their names are Huang Zitao and Do Kyungsoo. I’m Kyungsoo’s boyfriend and Kris is Tao’s fiance. ” Jongin responded as he gave me a side glare, but then we heard someone call out from behind us.

“Kai? Kris? What are you doing here?” We turned around to see Lay walking over with a box.

“Hey Lay. We just came to check out the dance studio, but I think Kris over here was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms from Tao.” Jongin roughly patted my shoulder as he said that.

“As if.” I rolled my eyes to that and shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

“Oh come on Kris. You are getting moody. That could only mean that you are missing your Tao.” He chucked then turned to look at Taecyeon. “Lay can show us the way.”

Lay sat the box he was carrying down on the counter in front of her with a smile before walking off to show us the way.

The studio was about a five minute walk from the entrance, but luckily it didn’t seem hard to find. We eventually came to a set of doors with a sign saying ‘Dance Studio’ on it. Lay opened the doors and once we walked in, we could see multiple people practicing different dance moves throughout the room. A group of girls that seemed to have been practicing ballet stopped as soon as they caught sight of us.

“Who are those guys?” One of the girls whispered to another.

“I don’t know, but they are so hot.” The girl responded.

One of the girls approached us with two other girls close behind her. She was pretty cute, but she had nothing on my Tao.

“Hey there handsome, what’s your name? My name is Lisa and this is Rose and Jennie.” She said before I could look for Tao.

“Yifan.” I answered briefly as I looked over the girls’ heads.

“I’m glad I decided to come to practice today or I wouldn’t have been able to meet you. Today must be my lucky day.” Lisa tucked her hair behind her ear then slightly bit on her lip.

“What brings you her anyway?” The girl called Jennie asks as she places her hand on Lisa’s arm. With that Lisa looked up at me with a smirk.

I smirked back which caused Lisa to blush.

“I’m here to find my fiance.

“I’m over here sweetie!” I heard Tao’s voice echo through the room which caused me to look up to find him running over to me.

He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. We shared a passionate kiss before I let him go. I wrapped my arm around Tao’s waist and turned to look at Lisa and the other girls. They were staring at us with their jaws dropped. I just smiled and took my fiance’s hand and walked out of the room.

We both started laughing once we were down the hall and out of ears length. I wrapped my arms around him once again and brought him to my chest. I love this man so much. I will do anything to make sure that he stays in my life. I released him from my hold then placed my hands on his stomach.

“I will do whatever I can in order to make sure that our child is happy once they come into the world.” I said and smiled at Tao.

“Did you talk to your parents?” He asked as he placed his hands on top of mine.

I nodded slowly. “I did, but there is something I need you to do.”

He tilted his head in confusion.

“I need you to dress as a woman.”

“A woman?! Why?” He moved back away from my a little.

“As Hyunsik mentioned earlier, my mom is homophobic and the only way I could get them to understand that I want to marry you is if you were a woman. Plus you are pregnant. They wouldn’t believe me if I was to tell them that you were a guy and you were pregnant. Please Tao. Please do this for me...and for the baby.” I was so desperate that I got down on my knees in front of him.

“Kris...but I’m not a girl...nor am I a liar.” He got down on his knees with me and held onto my hands.

“Tao...you are the only one I have ever wanted to marry. I was against marrying anyone, but then I met you. Yes, everything that happened at first was messed up and crazy, but please Tao. I need you now.” I squeezed his hands tightly. I was on the verge of tears, which was not like me at all.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and told me to stand up. I stood up with him and he hugged me. “I’ll do it if it means that much to you. I may not like it, but I’d do anything for you. I love you Yifan.”

I hugged him back tightly then we walked back to the studio. By the time we got back Lisa, Jennie, Rose, and all the other girls had left, which I was thankful for, so the only ones left in the room was Kyungsoo, Taehyung, Baekhyun, Jungkook, Lay, and Jongin. They were all sitting in a circle in the center of the room. Tao and I joined the group then Jongin and I began informing everyone about what happened at the meeting this morning.

“Tao will have to get a makeover if he wants to look the act. I know exactly who can help us.” Lay said as he stood up, took out his phone, and walked out of the room. We all stared at each other in confusion and sligh worry as we waited for the over dramatic Lay to come back.

Within a few minutes, Lay comes back into the room. “Tao, Kris, Kai...and V come with me Loves.” He then walked out again.

Tao, Jongin, Taehyung and I got up as ordered and followed Lay out of the room and to the parking lot.

“Lay, where are we going?” Taehyung asked when we all piled into my car.

“A very good friend of mine owns a Salon and Boutique. He agreed to help us out,” he turned around to face us and smiled, “and he is the best out there.”

“Don’t tell me...Jay?” Taehyung places his fingers on his temples and rests his elbows on his knees.

“Ding Ding DIng!” Lay claps his hands together with a big grin on his face.

I look over at Taehyung and lean over to Tao. “What’s wrong with him? Does he not like this guy?”

Tao leans forward to look at Taehyung then giggles before whispering to me, “Taehyung has a somewhat unpleasant memory of Jay. Jay came to hangout with us one day and he dressed up as a girl. Taehyung started developing feelings for ‘her’ and they even kissed a couple times. He eventually found out ‘she’ was actually a he and ever since then he feels really awkward around Jay.”

“But isn’t he gay?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, but he hasn’t really told anyone yet. He has feelings for Jungkook. I actually caught them together the other morn…”

“YAH! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!” Taehyung yelled but that only mad everyone burst out laughing.

We finally arrived at a building called, Pink Fluff and Girly Stuff.

“I think I’m going to vomit.” Taehyung said as we walked up to the building.

“Same here.” Both Jongin and I said in agreement.

“Who are these lovely ladies and gentlemen outside me store?” We turned to see a petite man walking up to us.

“Jinhwan! It’s so great to see you.” Lay walked over to the man and hugged him.

“Yixing darling, it’s so great to see you as well.” He looked over at us and noticed Taehyung standing beside Tao. “Oh my, who is that tall y man over there?” He walked over to him and grabbed ahold of his hands. “Hello my dear V.”

“Hello Jay.” Taehyung said quietly.

“Have you missed me?”

“No.”

“Oh well, guess it was just a fling.” Jay then let go of Taehyung’s hands and walked to the front of the doors to the building. “Welcome everyone to my store. I heard of your problem my baby Tao panda. We shall make you the iest girl out there.”

“No no no, we don’t need y.” Tao crossed his arms into the shape of an X.

“Oh but we shall. You just wait and see.”

With that, we all walked into the building.

 

5 hours later-

We were all sitting in the living room at Kibum’s with everyone. Jongin and I explained the situation again to everyone who wasn’t at the studio. Kibum was not happy with the situation, but after Tao calmed him down and told him that it was okay, he accepted everything. Kibum really cares for Tao and only wants the best for him. I know he really loves him. I stood up and went over to Kibum then hugged him. Everyone stared at me in surprise with some gasping.

“Kibum, I know that you might hate me for putting Tao in a hard situation and for taking him away from you, but I will take care of him with all my will. I will not let Tao ever be sad or hurting. He means a lot to me. You are like a mother to him and I will not take him from you forever. He will always be with him and you will be a great grandparent to our child.” I let him go and to my surprise, he was crying.

“Kris...that was the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. But I am not old enough to be a grandparent. I will be auntie Key.” He smiled and wiped his tears then went back to sit in Jonghyun’s lap.

I smiled and chuckled then went back to sitting beside Tao. He grabbed ahold of my hand and mouthed ‘Thank you.’

“Alright, now that that’s out of the way. We do have some more appointments for Tao to prepare for Friday’s dinner. We ordered some wigs for Tao to keep at home if he ever has to meet Kris’ parents on short notice. We also ordered some makeup, beauty things, as well as clothes. Kris, Tao will need an entire room dedicated to just the girl things. Make sure the room locks from the outside and keep it locked all the time in case your parents come over.” Lay explains as he reads it off of a piece of paper.

“Actually, about that…” I paused as I looked over at Tao. “I was thinking of moving into a new house. I want to pick one out with you, together.”

“Really? But the house you have now is big enough. Maybe even a bit too big.” Tao said.

“I know. That’s why I want to look for a house that we like together. It doesn’t have to be right away, but sometime soon we should start looking.”

Tao smiles and nods. “It’ll make us feel more like a family.”

“You, me, and our baby. A family.”

 

A/N-

Hi everyone, I am here with a new chapter. I actually wrote it a while ago, but I never had the oppurtunity to type it out and most it. I am here to inform you that I stopped writing for a long time because I honestly lost the motivation to write or really do much. I am back again with the inspiration to write and I have a lot of ideas for this story. I am excited to show you what I have in mind. The thing about the way I write is that I write each chapter out twice. I write it down on paper then I type it out. Adding and deleting parts I want or don't want. It can be a long process at times, but I will be working on it. I also wanted to inform you that I am working on a new story. It will be focused around BTS. I will have it posted soon, so please go check it out once it is posted. I will start updating this story about every two weeks or so. There may be times I post before that, but I have been really busy lately. 

I love you all and I hope you all are having a wonderful day <3