Preparing For Kaisoo's First Date

It Only Goes On From Here

Kris's Point Of View-

“Yifan, today’s meeting is cancelled.” Jongin said as he hung up the phone.

“Why?” I asked and took a bite of bacon from my plate.

“The person in charge of the meeting is out sick with the flu.” He answered. “Is there anything you want to do?”

This was, what you would call, my day off. Except the meeting I had this morning. I had nothing planned and I now that the meeting was cancelled I wasn’t sure what to do. I was really busy Monday and yesterday but Wednesdays it always seems like I’m not busy.

“Do you think Tao is working today?” I asked.

“He works from 5-10 tonight.”

“How do you know that?”

“Kyungsoo told me his schedule.” I felt like Jongin knew a lot more stuff about Tao than I did.

“He works for 5 hours?” I asked.

“Yes, on a normal day. On the weekends he usually works all day.” Jongin said.

“Why?” I asked.

“What do you mean why? Maybe he needs the money or maybe he just likes to work.” Jongin picked up our plates and handed them to the chef to clean. “By the way, I  invited Kyungsoo over tonight.”

“What? Is this one of those ‘So go out so I can be alone with my boyfriend’ hints?” I asked smiling at Jongin. “I’ll go out. You know tonight seems like a good night to stay at a hotel or maybe a friends house.”

“Seriously? You wouldn’t mind?” Jongin asked excited.

“Maybe I’ll just hang out with Tao or something.” I said.

“Kyungsoo told me Tao hasn’t been feeling well lately though.” Jongin stated.

“He’s not feeling well? Is he sick?” I was surprised to hear that Tao was sick which made me feel worried.

“Kyungsoo thinks he may just have a bad cold or the flu maybe.”

“Should someone take him to the hospital?” I stood up from my chair and grabbed my jacket.

“Yifan. It’s not bad enough that he has to go to the hospital.” Jongin walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’m sure. Now I’m going out, if you want to come with me.” Jongin said and removed his hand from my shoulder.

“Where are you going?” I asked as we walked toward the door.

“Shopping. I need to buy some stuff for tonight.”

I started laughing as I noticed Jongin’s face start to turn red. It was a while since Jongin has gotten embarrassed and it was nice to see. I followed him out of the house and to the car. As we got inside the car, I was trying to think of something I needed. I then remembered that Namjoon’s birthday was coming up. I wouldn’t have much time to go out starting next week or so. I was going to be really busy so I was glad I had some time now to get presents for people.

“Jongin. Namjoon has a birthday next month, but who else does?” I asked.

“In September? Hmm… Namjoon’s is the 12th, Chen’s is the 21st, and in case you care, Kibum’s is the 23rd.” Jongin answered.

“What is today’s date?” I asked.

“August 26th. Why?”

“I don’t know, I wasn’t sure. Namjoon is turning 21 this year, right?”

“Right. He is having his party at his boyfriend’s this year though.”

“What was his name again? Hosik? Ho-Ho...Ho something.”

“Hoseok. He also goes by J-Hope.” Jongin corrected me.

“Oh yeah, J-Hope. I remember now. Do you think they would care if I brought an extra person?” I asked.

“I don’t think they would care, since they love to meet new people. But don’t forget there is going to be a lot of drink going on, so be careful with who you invite.” Jongin advised.

“Yeah, whatever.” I said and turned my attention to outside the window.

It looked like it might rain. Jongin always kept umbrellas in the trunk, just in case. I liked the rain though. The sound, the smell after it rained, the way it feels when it hits your skin. I always feel calm when it rains, but when it rains too much it starts to get annoying.

Jongin pulled up to the mall we usually shop at and parked. He opened the trunk before locking the car after we got out. I went to grab the umbrellas and handed one to Jongin. We walked up to the entrance and was greeted by the manager who seemed to be surprised to see me.

“Good morning. Kai contacted me earlier saying he would be shopping this morning. I was not expecting to see you also Kris.” The manager was an old friend of ours and he would always walk around with us when we came to shop.

“It’s nice to see you too Jimin.” I said as I walked past him to go to the elevator.

“What are you looking for today Kris?” Jimin asked as he came over to the elevator with Jongin.

“Birthday presents.” I answered.

“You too Kai?” Jimin asked and pressed the button for the elevator.

“Yes, but I’m also going to be buying some food and stuff.” Jongin answered.

The elevator doors opened and we all climbed inside. Jimin took us up to the fourth floor which had a lot of the more expensive stores, like Bottega Veneta and Prada. I do not like Prada so I never shop there. I am more of a Gucci kind of guy and so is Jongin.

The first shop we went to was Bottega Veneta. I found my way over to the shoe section of the store. Jongin went over to the clothes and jackets. The one thing I had a problem with is shoes. I have an uncontrollable need for shoes. I picked up 3 boxes of shoes and handed them to the lady helping me.

“Yifan, we aren’t here for just you. Try to find something for Kibum, Chen, and Namjoon.” Jongin said.

I went back toward the shoes and noticed a pair of Sand Intrecciato Suede Moccasins. I picked up the box to look at it closer and Kibum came to mind. Kibum would wear something like these and they would look good on them. After asking Jongin Kibum’s size, I gave the lady the pair of shoes. I walked over to Jongin who was still looking through some jackets. I decided to look through some also.

As I was browsing through some coats, I saw a trench coat that caught my eye. I took it off the rack to look at it. It was a Dark Navy Corduroy Trench Coat. I looked at the price tag and was surprised to see how cheap it was.

“Jongin, do you think Chen would like this?” I asked as I looked the coat over again.

“Is it over $3,000?” Jongin asked.

“No. It’s $2,450.” I said.

“Then yes.”

Chen liked to be spoiled but he wouldn’t accept anything over $3,000. If he paid for it himself then he would take it, but if someone got him a present over $3,000, he would not take it. He was pretty strange. Sehun on the other hand was a spoiled brat. He wanted the best of the best and the most expensive things.

We finally finished shopping in Bottega Veneta and then went to Dolce and Gabbana. We spent $8,635 in Bottega Veneta, but we came out of Dolce and Gabbana with $23,230 worth of stuff. Even though we only bought 7 things. Most of the cost was from a jacket Jongin bought for Kibum which was $11,000, but it was worth the money. It was a Leopard Print Bomber Jacket. I also bought a Nappa Biker Jacket for Namjoon.

“Yifan, I’m going to go with Jimin to the grocery section. You can go look around if you want.” Jongin said as he went toward the elevator with Jimin.

I knew exactly where I wanted to go. It was almost like I ran all the way there. Gucci was calling my name. Jongin would never let me go there alone since I could come out with about half the store’s shoe collection. When I arrived at the doors, I looked up at the sign and smiled. I pushed open the doors and went to the shoe collection.

“Good afternoon sir. Can I help you with anything?” A lady asked as I was looking at the shoes.

“Could you take up the shoes to the counter when I hand them to you?” I asked.

“Of course.” She said and smiled at me.

I picked up a pair of neon leather high-top sneakers and handed them to her. Then a pair of Cada high-tops, a pair of white and a pair black leather high-tops, and a couple low-tops. I prefered high-tops over low-tops but sometimes I would find a pair of low-tops that I just couldn’t pass up.

I decided that 10 pairs would be good for now so I made my way toward the counter to pay. I passed by a shelf of bags and backpacks and noticed one that stuck up to me. I picked up a black leather backpack. I brought it over to the counter and placed it beside the boxes of shoes.

“I knew you would be here.” Jongin said as he and Jimin walked inside the shop. “How much is it this time?”

“$8,815.” The lady said.

I handed her my black card and grabbed the bag with the backpack in it.

“Is that a backpack?” Jongin asked when he noticed the bag.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“What? Are you planning to go back to school?” Jimin asked.

“No. It’s for...a friend.” I said.

“It’s for Tao isn’t it?” Jongin asked teasing me.

“Tao? Who’s Tao?” Jimin asked.

“The guy he likes.” I elbowed Jongin in the gut as he said that. “Kris! That hurt!”

“Serves you right.”

“You’re gay Kris?” Jimin asked me.

“Bi. I’m bi.” I said.

“Yifan, I haven’t seen you with a girl since high school.” Jongin said.

“Okay, fine. Yes, I’m gay. Happy Jongin?”

“Very. Now let’s go to one more shop.” Jongin said and started to walk away.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Lush.” Jongin answered.

We both really liked Lush and this was one of the only malls in Korea that had a Lush store in it. We made our way to the shop and went inside. It always smelled so good inside.

Jongin walked over to the bath section, while I walked over to the shower section. By the time we left and paid for everything, we had spent over $500. Jongin bought some stuff for tonight, which I did not want to know about but he told me anyway. Apparently, he bought both the Bomb and Tisty Tosty bath bombs and A French Kiss bubble bar. I bought some manly stuff, like The Prince shaving cream, Dirty Soap soap, and the Guv’ner deodorant. We also bought some wrapped presents for Chen, Kibum, and Namjoon. Before we left I noticed the Sugar Sugar wrapped box and  bought it for Tao. I thought he would like one.

It was raining by the time we left the mall, which it was almost 1 in the afternoon. Jongin called the chef at the house to ask if he could quickly make up something for us to eat when we got home. It took us about half an hour to finally get home. We went inside and was greeted by not only Ilhoon but also Hyunsik.

“Ilhoon? Hyunsik? What are you doing here?” Jongin asked.

“We brought food!” Ilhoon said happily with his well-known smile.

They helped us bring in the bags of stuff we bought and then went into the kitchen. They indeed had food. They had fried chicken, which was Jongin’s favorite food. I prefered sausage fried rice, but I also liked fried chicken. We all sat down at the table and started to eat.

“So what brings you guys here?” Jongin asked.

“Hyunsik just got back from America and I just wanted to come and see you guys. Also Jongin, I heard you got yourself a boyfriend. How is that going?” Ilhoon asked and took a bite of his chicken.

“It’s going pretty well. I invited him to have dinner with me tonight. And maybe stay over if he wants to.” Jongin said.

“Wear protection!” Hyunsik yelled at Jongin.

“Hyunsik! Don’t yell! I’m right next to you and I was going to anyway.” Jongin said and slapped Hyunsik’s arm.

“Ouch! You slap hard.” Hyunsik said and slapped Jongin’s arm back.

Jongin and Hyunsik started going back and forth with yelling at each other and slapping each other’s arm. They always did that and it was funny to watch, because we all knew that they were like brothers. They were childhood friends and did almost everything together until Hyunsik graduated from high school and moved to America.

After we finished eating, we all hung out until Ilhoon had to leave to go to work and Hyunsik had to go visit some other people. It was almost 5 by the time they left. I helped Jongin set out some stuff for Kyungsoo. We got out some wine glasses and some candles. I informed the chef that he could leave early so Jongin and Kyungsoo could be completely alone for the night. I went up to my room and grabbed some clothes and things I would need for the night.

“Jongin. I will be back tomorrow morning around 10. Have the house cleaned up and nothing is to be broken or out of place. Or I will not allow you to bring Kyungsoo back to the house ever again. I will be going now so have a good evening.” I yelled to Jongin, who was in the kitchen cooking, as I went to leave.

“Alright!” Jongin answered.

I walked up to the front door and opened the door. I looked up to see Kyungsoo standing in front of the door. He looked up at me in surprise.

“Jongin! Kyungsoo is here!” I yelled to Jongin.

I heard running coming from behind me and Jongin came up to the door.

“Kyungsoo, you’re early.” Jongin said out of breathe.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to be with you a little longer so I came early.” Kyungsoo said looking down with a red face.

“Kyungsoo!” Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and pulled him closer. The next thing I knew I was seeing Jongin kissing Kyungsoo.

I grabbed my bag and sneaked past them to leave them alone. I found myself chuckling as I walked up to my car. I normally never drove but since I was the one that said I would leave, I had no option but to drive myself. I threw my bag to the backseat and got into the driver’s seat. I drove to the cafe Tao worked at and parked. I went inside to see Tao sitting down in a chair at one of the tables.

“Hey Tao.” I said as I walked over to him.

“Oh. Hi Kris.” He said as I sat down across from him.

“How are you feeling? I heard you haven’t been feeling well.”

“I’m fine. Just a cold or something.” He answered. “Do you want some coffee? I’ll go make you some.”

“Nah, I’m fine. I actually wanted to ask you if I could crash at your place tonight.” I said.

“I’d have to ask Kibum first.” Tao said and took out a pin from his apron. He then wrote something on a napkin.

“Tao, can you come here for a moment?” The manager asked as he came out of the back of the cafe.

“Yeah. I’ll be there in just a moment.” Tao answered back to the manager. “Here could you call him?” He handed the napkin to me.

“Okay.” I said and watched Tao run toward the back.

I took out my phone from my pocket. I dialed the number Tao wrote down and brought the phone up to my ear. I waited until I heard someone answer the phone.

“Hello?” Kibum said as he answered the phone.

“Hey, this is Kris.” I said.

“Kris? How did you get my number?” Kibum asked.

“Tao gave it to me. I wanted to know if I could stay at your place for the night.”

“Why? What happened?”

“Jongin has Kyungsoo over and I wanted to leave them alone for the night.” I answered.

“Well...I don’t have any rooms open right now so you may have to sleep with someone in their room.” Kibum said.

“That’s fine. I could ask Tao if he would be alright if I could sleep with him.”

“Alright. I think he would be alright with that. I have to go know. I will see you soon.” Kibum said and hung up the phone.

“What did he say?” Tao asked as he came back from the back.

“He said it was alright, but would it be alright if I slept with you?” I asked.

“Sleep with me?” Tao asked shocked by my question.

“Not like that. I mean if I slept in your room with you.” I corrected.

“Oh. That’s fine.” Tao’s cheeks started to turn red.

“What? Were you expecting something?” I asked teasing him.

“No. I-I wasn’t.” Tao’s entire face started to turn red. It was cute to see Tao react like that. He was really embarrassed.

I hung around with Tao until his shift was over at around 10. I drove us to Kibum’s house and parked in the driveway. I grabbed my bag from the back and followed Tao inside. Kibum and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch together watching a movie with Onew, Minho, and Taemin. I was happy I remembered all their names and gave myself a thumbs up. I walked upstairs with Tao to his room. It was a pretty big room for just him and had a queen size bed.

Tao sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as I unpacked my bag. He then walked to a dresser on the other side of the room and grabbed a pair of pajama pants. He disappeared into the bathroom then came out a minute later only wearing the pajama pants. He didn’t have a shirt on which caused me to stare at him.

“What?” Tao asked noticing me staring at him.

“Nothing.” I said and looked away.

“I’m going to sleep.” He said and moved the covers on the bed to get under them.

He turned off the light next to him and turned to face me. He closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep. I quietly changed into some pajama pants also. I climbed into the bed and moved a little bit closer to him. I laid down and looked at his face as he slept. I reached my hand out and moved some hair out of his face. I then noticed his lips part slightly. I found myself moving my face closer to his. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him. I stayed there for a minute before backing away. I moved my mouth toward his ear.

“I love you Tao.” I whispered to him.

I then moved away and turned off the light. I fell asleep soon after that.

CA/N-

Sup everyone!! This is TaoRis4Life2, aka the Co-Author. I will be writing the story for a while because Crystal is NOT allowed to use her computer until she is better! But don't worry, this is not all me planning it out! Crystal tells me the plot and I write it for her. So technically I'm just physically writing it. Also thank you all for supporting Crystal and the story! Crystal got a lot of comments and posts supporting her and I hope you will continue to support her while she is gone! We both really happy to see all of you supporting us!  Don't forget to subscribe, comment, upvote, and if you want to, find someone to recommend the story to! You never know they may like it! Well, I will see you next time! !Peace!

#TaoRis4Life2