Is That Possible?

It Only Goes On From Here

Tao's Point Of View-

I woke up to the same feeling in my stomach that I had been waking up to for the past week. I was feeling fine last night so I thought I was finally over it. I tried to sit up but I felt something wrapped around my waist. I the light and found Kris asleep beside me. I had totally forgotten about that. Kyungsoo and Kai had a date last night and Kris spent the night here. I looked at Kris’ face and smiled at the thought that he looked kind of cute.

“Thinking about how cute I am?” I was startled at the sound of his voice. I then noticed that his eyes were open.

“Sorry. Is that weird?” I asked feeling embarrassed from being caught staring at him.

“No, you’re fine. I feel kind of flattered. But what time is it anyway?” Kris asked and sat up in the bed.

I turned to look at the clock on the dresser.

“7:20.” I said.

“You have class at 9 today, right?”

“How do you know that?” I was taken aback by how he knew.

“I know a lot of things, but Jongin told me that.” He answered. I opened my mouth to ask how Kai knew but, “Before you ask. Kyungsoo told him.” I closed my mouth and nodded.

“Kyungsoo tells Kai everything.” I said and got out of the bed.

“They get along pretty well though.”  Kris said and got out of the bed as well.

“Well, I’d say. They are together.” I said sarcastically.

“Hey! Don’t get sassy with me.”

“And why not?”

“Because then I won’t give you this.” Kris said and pulled out a backpack from his bag.

“What is that?” I asked and walked closer to him.

“It’s a backpack.”

“I can see that but why? Did you get it for me?” I asked.

He handed it to me and I noticed that it was leather. It wasn’t only leather it was also from Gucci. I had only heard of Gucci and I heard it was really expensive. I really really liked the backpack but it just didn’t feel right for me to take it. I handed it back to Kris and turned around.

“I can’t accept it.” I said.

“Why not?” Kris asked and walked around me to face me.

“It was probably really expensive. I just can’t take it.”

Kris took my hands and placed the backpack in my arms.

“Take it. I want you to have it. A gift from me to you. Oh and this too.” He then handed me a colorful and decorative box.

“What is this?” I asked as I opened the box.

Inside were several items from the shop Lush. I had only heard of Lush recently from Kibum, who was obsessed with their merchandise. I smiled as I looked at all the items inside. I put the lid back on and placed the box and the backpack on the bed. I then walked up to Kris and hugged him.

“Thank you Kris. You have no idea how happy I am.” I said to him.

He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. We stayed like that for a minute.

“Hey Tao.Kibum wants to know…” Onew said as he opened the door then stopped when he saw Kris and I. I pushed Kris away a little so we weren’t hugging anymore. “Sorry, it was nothing.” He then closed the door and left.

“What happened to knocking?!” I yelled out to him.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes to wear. I decided to quickly take a shower before I went downstairs. I turned around to get the box of the Lush stuff but saw Kris starting to take his pants off. I closed my eyes and grabbed the box then ran to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and placed the box on counter. I took off the lid and took the items out. There were 3 bath bombs, a glitter bar, a tub of shower jelly, a bar of soap, and a lip scrub. Everything smelled so sweet and fruity. I grabbed the shower jelly and soap and placed them in the shower.

I turned the water on and removed my clothing before stepping into the shower. I got my hair wet and quickly washed it with my shampoo and conditioner. I then grabbed the new shower jelly and opened the jar. It was purple and sparkly. I scooped some into my hand and rubbed it all over my body. It smelled like cherries and coconuts. I turned off the water after rinsing completely and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried off.

I put on my clothes and hung up the towel to dry. I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my comb. I styled my hair like I did everyday. I went to put the comb back and noticed the lip scrub next to it. I picked the scrub up and opened the jar. I could tell it was bubblegum flavored and it smelled really good. I took my finger and put some of the scrub on my finger. I then brought my finger up to my lips and spread the scrub all over them. I closed my lips and rubbed them together.

After a minute, I the facet and wiped the scrub off. My lips felt really smoothe. They also tasted like bubblegum. I picked up my clothes and opened the door. I then tripped over something and started to fall. I closed my eyes ready for me to hit the ground, but I never hit the ground. I opened my eyes to see Kris’ face right next to mine. I then noticed that his lips were touching mine. I moved my head and quickly stood up.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I felt my face heat up.

“You used the lip scrub.” Kris said as he also stood up and came closer to me.

“How-How do you know?” I asked.

“Two reasons. One, I could smell and taste the bubblegum and two, your lips are rather soft.” He said as he brought his hand up toward my face. He then rubbed his thumb against my bottom lip. “They feel really nice.”

My heart was beating really fast as I stared into Kris’ eyes. They were a beautiful shade of brown. Kris removed his thumb from my lips and brought his hand to the back of my neck. He then started to slowly lean in closer. My heart started to beat faster to the point where I thought it was going to explode. I shut my eyes right before Kris’ lips touched mine.

“Tao! Are you almost ready?...” Kibum asked and threw open my door. He paused as he saw Kris and I kissing.

I pushed Kris away and my back hit the wall behind me. I could almost see the steam coming from Kibum’s ears.I had a very bad feeling about what was about to happen.

“Kris. What were you doing to my baby?” Kibum asked with a red face.

“I was kissing him.” Kris answered honestly.

“Really? Geez! Took you long enough. Congrats you two!” Kibum’s appearance changed in a blink of an eye.

He came over to us and patted our backs.

“Kibum. We aren’t together.” I said.

“Then why was he kissing you? He even said he was.” Kibum asked.

“I was testing out the new lip scrub I got him.” Kris said.

“Lip scrub? What lip scrub?”

“Kris got it from Lush.” I said.

“Lush?! I love Lush! Tao let me try some! Please!” Kibum pleaded.

“Alright. It’s in the bathroom on the counter.” I said.

“Thank you!” Kibum kissed my cheek then ran into the bathroom.

Kris and I laughed as we watched him. Once Kibum finished, we all walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Jonghyun was on his phone, while everyone else was watching tv. Minho had just gotten back from taking Taemin’s younger brothers to school. Minho also had to take Taemin into school around 7 this morning. Starting next week they would be able to take the bus, but until then they had to be taken in by someone. Since Taemin and the boys moved in Minho had to skip his last class in order to pick them up and bring them home.

“Jonghyun!” Kibum rushed over to his boyfriend and kissed him.

“Your lips are really soft and they taste good. What is that bubblegum? Come here, let me try some more.” Jonghyun pulled Kibum closer and kissed him again.

“Okay, let’s stop before I throw up.” Minho said and slapped the back of Jonghyun’s head.

“It’s only normal to kiss the one you love.” Jonghyun said rubbing the back of his head where Minho hit him.

“I know but it’s just weird to see you two going at it.” Minho said.

“Hyunnie, can we go to Lush this weekend?” Kibum asked.

“Sure, is that what that a lip scrub you got from Lush or something?”

“It’s Tao’s. Kris got him some. We need to go buy some! It’s so good!” Kibum said overly excited.

“Kris, have you tried this stuff out?” Jonghyun asked Kris.

“Yeah, I have.” I felt Kris’ gaze shift over to me.

“Are you saying you kissed Tao?” Minho asked and grabbed his bag which was next to Onew.

“It’s not like that!” I said trying to deny it.

“Oh come on Tao. I saw you two kissing. Kris admitted to it!” Kibum said.

“Can we go now?” I asked changing the subject.

“You’re right! We should get going.” Kibum said.

Onew and Jonghyun stood up and we all grabbed our things. I had my new backpack Kris had gotten me in my hand as I walked out to the car. Before I opened the car door, Kris called out to me and jogged over.

“Hey Tao, I was wondering if you would want to go to my friends birthday party with me on the 12th.” Kris asked me.

“You want me to go?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Sure, I guess.” Kris smiled at my answer.

We said goodbye to each other and he helped me into the car. He shut the door for me and waved goodbye. He then got into his car and backed out of the driveway. I smiled as I saw him wave at me before driving away. I felt kind of sad to see him leave, but I knew that I could easily go see him again later.

“Do you like him Tao?” Onew asked.

“Yeah, I think I do.” I said as I continued to look in the direction kris left in.

“I think you two would be good together.” Onew said.

“Thank you Onew.” I said and looked over at him.

We made our way to the school, like we did every weekday, and we all went to our classes. I was fine up to my 2nd class of the day. My stomach started to hurt and I started to feel dizzy. I raised my hand to ask if I could go to the clinic. Luckily Mr. Kim, the doctor for the school, called my teachers and told them to allow me to leave. The teacher excused me and I headed to the clinic.

“Again Tao? You have been coming to see me everyday for a week now. I’m going to take you to the hospital.” Mr. Kim said after doing all he could do to help me.

“I’ll be fine Mr. Kim.” I said and tried to sit up.

“Seokjin. Go get me my keys and call the office to tell them I’m taking Huang Zitao to the hospital.” Mr. Kim said to Jin and helped me sit up.

Jin handed his father the keys and we walked out of the clinic together. We went out to Mr. Kim’s car and got inside. I sat in the passenger’s seat and Mr. Kim got in beside me. He started the car and drove us to the hospital.

When we got there, they had me fill out several papers before a nurse came and got me. She measured my height and weight before taking me to a room. Mr. Kim stayed beside me the entire time, because I was not comfortable with being in a hospital alone. We went into the room and sat down in the chairs to wait for a nurse to come and talk to me. About 3 minutes later, a nurse came in with a laptop and sat down beside me at a table.

I explained how I’ve been getting sick and nauseous everyday for the past week. I got headaches and I felt like I could pass out every once in awhile. She took my temperature and blood pressure, and checked my heart rate but she said everything seemed fine. She then excused herself and said a doctor would come in shortly.

“Mr. Huang. My name is Doctor Lee. We are going to take you to the ultrasound room, so we can see if there is something wrong with your stomach.” The doctor said as he came into the room.

“Can Mr. Kim come with me?” I asked as I stood up.

“Sure, if that’s what you want.” Dr. Lee said.

We all walked down the hall to a room that had an ultrasound machine in it. Dr. Lee asked me to lay down on the bed and lift my shirt up to my chest. After I did so, he turned the machine on and put some gel on my abdomen. It was really cold which made me flinch a little. He then placed the probe onto the gel and rubbed it across my abdomen.

“What is that?” Mr. Kim asked as he looked at the screen. “Is that even possible?”

“Well, looky here.” Dr. Lee said.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked and looked up at the screen.

“Do you see this here?” Dr. Lee pointed to a tiny object on the screen.

“Yeah. What is it?” I asked.

“It’s a fetus.” Mr. Kim answered.

“Congratulations, Mr. Huang you’re pregnant. From what it looks like here. You are almost 3 weeks along. Probably about 2 weeks and 4 days.” Dr. Lee said as he looked closely at the screen.

“Pregnant? What do you mean? I’m a guy, not a girl. I can’t get pregnant.” I said.

“Well, I’ve seen enough of ultrasounds to where I can say that that is a fetus and you are pregnant. And it is possible. Rare, but possible.” Dr. Lee said and handed me a towel to clean my abdomen.

“So what I was experiencing was morning sickness?”

“Yes. Now if you could come with me. We need to talk about some things.” Dr. Lee opened the door and we walked back to the room before.

I sat down in the chair and Dr. Lee started looking at something on his laptop.

“Alright. So first thing is, would you like to keep the baby?” Dr. Lee asked.

I had to think for a moment. I never would have thought that I would have to answer a question like that. The only thing I could think of right now was Kris. Would he stay with me after finding out I’m pregnant with his child. I knew it was his because he was the only person I had slept with since 2 years ago, but that was a different story. I knew Kris would never believe me though. But still, I had a living creature inside of me. I couldn’t even possibly think of killing it.

“I’ll keep it.” I answered.

“Alright. Now I’m going to print out some information you might want. From what you can and can not do after a certain point, what you can and can not eat or drink, things like that. Also there will be a few things to expect. Male pregnancy is a lot like female, but there are a few differences. Everything will be in the papers though.” Dr. Lee said and left the room for a minute.

He came back with several papers in his hands. He handed them to me along with a small gummy-looking thing.

“This is a vitamin. It will help with the nausea. I sent in a prescription for them at the CVS near your school, so when you go by there you can pick them up. You are free to go back to school or go home and rest for the rest of the day.” Dr. Lee explained.

“I’ll go back.” I said.

“You are going to come back in three weeks so we can see how it’s going. Is the 17th alright with you?”

“Yes, that’s fine.”

“The you are free to go.”

I said goodbye to Dr. Lee and Mr. Kim and I left the hospital. It was silent the entire way back to the school. When we got there, he dropped me off so he could go get the vitamins. I walked back to the clinic to wait for him, but found Jin, Kibum, Onew, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun all sitting inside. When I walked inside everyone ran over to me.

“Are you alright? Did you did you really go to the hospital.” Kibum asked worried.

“I’m fine. Nothing is wrong with me. I’m going to wait for Mr. Kim to get back. He had to go pick up something at the store.” I said and sat down in one of the chairs.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I said and patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

"Kris wants you to text him. Kibum told me that he gave you the phone yesterday." Kyungsoo said and grabbed his bag.

I told everyone to go back to class and I said I would go back once Mr. Kim got back. About 10 minutes after everyone left, Mr. Kim got back. He handed me the container of vitamins and instructed me to take them every morning and right before I go to bed. He also told me to drink some water before going to bed also.

“Mr. Kim, could you not tell anyone about me being pregnant for right now. I want to tell them when the time is right. I need to tell the father first.” I asked Mr. Kim before I went to go back to class.

“If that’s what you want. But when are you planning to tell the father?” He asked.

“I’m going to try and meet him tonight.” I said.

“Alright. I won’t tell anyone. Good luck with telling him.”

I hugged Mr. Kim and then went back to my class. I was distracted the rest of the day. Trying to decide how to tell Kris. I had texted him asking if I could go over to his house for dinner and he said it was alright. I then asked Kibum if we could have a small party tomorrow night just for the fun of it, but I was planning on telling everyone tomorrow. I had a busy evening and day ahead of me.

CA/N-

Su everyone! I know it's soon to update, but I was just so excited to write it! Crystal sent me the plans and I went crazy. I hope you all like it and I am going to go start on the next chapter! Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote! I'm really excited to write this!!! See you again soon!

#TaoRis4Life2