Calvin Klein

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Calvin Klein[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Jongin had dragged Kyungsoo on the next day after the shorter had dried his tears crying and wailing for his mommy. Jongin rolled his eyes because “Soo, the faster you get in the car, the faster you can see your family again.”

Jongin’s personal driver, Jaesuk ahjushi smiles at the family who sending their son to endless of hellish training under Jongin. Really, the older man had been working with Jongin ever since he can walk and he knows it very well that the training he’s going to give to Kyungsoo is going to be hard.

“He will need this training if he wants to meet his twin and family back.” Jongin had told him that morning. Jaesuk is going to send them to the airport as Jongin wanted to have a more ‘personal training’ with Kyungsoo, or so he said.

“Where are we going, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked once his cries dies down. “I’m going to bring you somewhere far away from home so that you won’t run away during the training.” Kyungsoo pouted and sulk the whole flight because Jongin had taken away his phone and his beloved chocolate cookies. RIP teddy cookies.

Once they had land on a private landing site which located near the beach, Kyungsoo saw a house or should he call it a villa instead and a smaller building right next to it. He follows Jongin inside and saw how big and beautiful the villa is.

“This is my house. My father bought me this when my mother died as my escape place whenever I had a fight with my sister. The building right next to this is my personal gym and I am going to train you in there. My old coach will be coming over every end of the week to see your progression and I will tell you this only once, his way of training is more hell than mine. So it’s safe for me to say you better shows at least 5% of progression every end of week or else you will be transfer under him and all I can do by that time is sit back and watch. Can you do that Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo look scared to be honest. Who won’t when Jongin had just said what he fear the most and then make it look easy. Easier said than done, Kyungsoo thought. “But what if I don’t make any progression as always? You know, I and Baekhyun are once in the athletic team back in New York but those drugs change everything.”

Okay that is what Jongin didn’t expected. The twins in athletic team. Really? Gonna asked Chanyeol later, he thought. “Luhan and Sehun told me that the tablet he gave will help. We’ll try for 5 days first and see if you make any progression, alright?”

Kyungsoo nodded and Jongin had started walking to show him around and his room when Kyungsoo stop him in the middle of the tour. “Jongin, can I still cook here?” Jongin look at him questioningly, “But we have the cooks here.”

But I want to cook! Kyungsoo whines internally but little did he know his pout shows everything. “If you want to cook then cook. I don’t mind but make sure you asked the cooks first.” Kyungsoo made his own celebratory dance internally while following Jongin to which he assumes is his room.

“This is your room. Mine is across from yours.” Kyungsoo look across the room and saw another door painted in white. The room gives him enough satisfaction in which he had a mind to just stay in the room 24/7 but of course, who was he kidding. He’s there for training and his main aim should be losing his weight and beat Jongin’s body, literally.

“Is there anybody leave here?” Kyungsoo had already started unpacking his bag and wow would you look at that closet! Baekhyun’s gonna love this very much Kyungsoo thought because there is a huge walk-in closet and there are fill with clothes and shoes and other accessories.

“Nope! The cooks and maids come here every day though to clean the house and make food but only if I’m here. If not, they would come at weekends I think to clean the house.”

Jongin was seating on the bed, looking at Kyungsoo who was walking here and there, checking things out that doesn’t fail to awe him. One second he’s in the closet and the next thing he knows, Kyungsoo is already standing inside the bathroom. How fast does this midget moves? But of course Jongin wouldn’t call Kyungsoo midget out loud.

“Jonginnie! Why does this room and everything in it is so big?! The closet is full of clothes and mind you, its designer clothes and I recognize some of it are from my mother’s collection.”

Jongin was just close his eyes when he heard Kyungsoo squeal near to his ears and sure enough, Kyungsoo is standing right in front of him. When does he get here?!

Jongin never know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Jongin and Kyungsoo were having their time in Jongin’s private escape mansion, another couple or should I say, friends? Are having a bonding time with the Park’s family, consist of Chanyeol’s sisters.

“Aww Baekkie is so cute! Once you are done training, I assure you all those es are going to kneel in front of you, asking for your numbers and all.” Baekhyun had overcome his fear and ‘shameful’ thought of his self regarding what happen overnight, thanks to the taller Park Chanyeol and he is willingly to let go of what had happen.

Gyuri, Chanyeol first sister came out from the kitchen with freshly baked cookies with Chanyeol trailing behind her, hands trying to take a grab of the cookies smiles at Baekhyun. “I really don’t know why those girls became like that. I mean, I know their brothers and sisters, Raina’s sister is one of my friends though and I tell you, she’s not like her at all. Kahi or Jiyoung which is her real name is used to be a pageant queen and she’s the role model of the school during our time.”

“She’s the captain of cheerleading team and also the vice president of the mathematics club. I’m the president, mind you. But she never showed any attitude during her school days and also during our college time though. I still contacted here time to time and I’ll definitely going to ask her what happen to her sister.”

They were eating the cookies Gyuri had made and Baekhyun couldn’t help but to remember Kyungsoo when he take a bite of the cookies. Yura had noticed the chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter