Wildest Dream

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wildest Dream[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

A month has passed ever since the twins are back. Minseok has been busy submitting his resume and achievements and whatnot for college entrance while Junmyeon is busy with his final year of school and his duty to the student body.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun spend more time with Jongin and Chanyeol with the two saying that they will be having the same room again for the next semester.

“Is Luhan hyung finally going to the college though?” Jongin had asked while they were killing their free time in the nearby café.

“I think so since Minseok hyung is going into college this year. I bet Jongdae is going to be crazy and whatnot when Minseok left.”

The twins look at Chanyeol with questioning gaze, “And why is that?” Baekhyun finally ask when he noticed they won’t get any answer if they didn’t ask.

“Oh, you guys didn’t know?” The twins shook their head even though they are not sure what is the thing that they were supposed to know.

“Minseok and Jongdae is a thing. Yixing and Junmyeon have this ‘friend-but-not-friend’ thing and Luhan and Sehun has been a thing ever since Sehun was in his mother’s womb.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes got even bigger than his usual one while Baekhyun failed to close his mouth.

“You serious?! I mean, Luhan and Sehun have known each other that long?”

Chanyeol nodded. “I’ve been living in that area since I was born. Luhan and Sehun was my playmate before I went to the sport school. Luhan is like the brother figure I never had while Sehun is the younger brother I always want. When Sehun’s mother was pregnant with him, Luhan had not stop harassing Auntie ever since. I mean, Auntie and Luhan’s mother is a best friend after all. Luhan has this weird attachment- as what his mother always called- towards Auntie’s baby bump. So when Sehun was born, Luhan was like the happiest kid on Earth that day. In fact, he’s the one who named Sehun, Sehun.”

The three other person; Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo gape at what they had just heard from Chanyeol. “And you know all this because?” Jongin asked.

“Because like I said, they were my playmate. Luhan is a child prodigy and Sehun started to show sign of being a prodigy since he was barely 1. He speaks too soon but Luhan like it because he has a speaking mate. They actually learn from each other a lot and even though both of them are child prodigy and geniuses, they didn’t look down on others. Luhan loves to help other kids learning, including me.”

They stay silent for a moment, sipping on their drinks and eating the cakes when Kyungsoo ask again. “Is there anyone else that has this thing going on?”

Chanyeol and Jongin look like they were thinking for a moment when Jongin then give out an evil grin.

“There’s Minseok-Jongdae, Yixing-Junmyeon, Luhan-Sehun, Kris with this one guy from other school, Tao and then there’s t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter