Grenade

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Grenade[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Soon the school break was over and they found themselves back to the same room of the same dorm building with the same roommates again. But this time around, the only thing being different was Baekhyun and Kyungsoo new self.

As they were late in preparing the stuff they needed and since their new semester started at the same time Minseok started his first semester of university life, they arrived a little late to the school, resulting in people swarming over the new them.

Senah was shocked to see how students started to pile into one big crowd once a student yelled “They are here!” At first they-Senah, Yunho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo-didn’t understand what does he meant by “they” but once they walk down the hallway towards the dorm building, people started whispering about the twins’ changes.

Luckily for them, Kris and Jongdae had already predicted this would happen and prepared themselves so that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo could register their name faster. Once they had done registering their name, they took the same lift that Jongdae showed them on their first day of school.

 

Senah had helped both of her twins settling things up while Yunho went ahead to Junmyeon’s room a few more levels than the twins.

“Remember to watch over your brothers sometimes. It’s all on you now since Minseok graduated already.”

Junmyeon smiles at his father, nodding his head. “Yes daddy, I’ll look over for them and will asked my members to do the same things. Besides, Chanyeol and Jongin will be there for them.”

Yunho hummed as they walk towards the lift. Once inside, Yunho started to ask his son about the twins’ roommates. “It’s not that I don’t believe in them, in fact I owe them so much for helping the twins but, is there anything between them I didn’t know?”

“What do you mean?”

Yunho shrugged, “You know like are they in a relationship or something? Chanyeol look really close to Baekhyun now. Same for Jongin and Kyungsoo.”

Junmyeon gulp because maybe his brothers are not in a relationship yet but they might be in another few week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter