Baby Boo!

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Baby Boo![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]For their last day of school, Jongin and Chanyeol PE session was combined with the twins’ class and at the time, there was only Kyungsoo sitting on the bench talking to Myungsoo. After a few minutes of no Baekhyun in sight, Jongin notice the uncomfortable look on his roommate’s face. He turns to Chanyeol and saw the latter’s eyes wandering around in search for Baekhyun; or so he thought.

His thought was correct when somewhere along their games, Chanyeol started to ask around for Baekhyun but nobody sees him. And that’s when Kyungsoo came to them together with Myungsoo and he can see that Kyungsoo is in panic.

“Something is wrong. Baekkie isn’t back from the bathroom yet and I’m scared.” Kyungsoo look at his two roommates and before anyone could say anything else, a searching team was already made instructed and lead by both Chanyeol and Jongin. Kyungoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong were asked to stay in the gym in case Baekhyun come in the place.

Needless to say, Baekhyun didn’t come back to the gym despite the clock had showed that it was the end of the school hour but Jongin did came back to take the rest, especially Kyungsoo with him towards the nurse office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had split his group into two and there had search for Baekhyun in every level even outside of the building. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen and when most of them almost lose hope to find him, a shriek from a bathroom; the one at the end of the gym and it was one of the bathrooms that students rarely used because it’s far from any classes.

Chanyeol and his now combine group went towards the bathroom and found Jokwon, one of the graduating senior sitting at the door. It was not the sight of Jokwon sitting, looking clueless that made the students gathering around them gasp in shocked but it was the sight of a student, lying on the floor looking almost lifeless, body covered with nothing except for the redness of the blood and the soft whimper he let out made the students gasp but one in particular looking with a broken heart.

“B-baek… what happen to you Baek…” Chanyeol walk into the bathroom, taking a towel that was handed to him from one of his classmates to cover Baekhyun’s body. Only when he was near the boy that he noticed the words made on the smaller’s stomach and that the boy is conscious.

Baekhyun didn’t and couldn’t say anything when he saw Chanyeol working near to him. He was ashamed for his body was covered with nothing and almost the whole school is looking at him. He can’t move anymore. The wound hurt him so much that he loses hope in moving a few times ago when he tried to take his clothes splattered around the bathroom.

He whimper and flinched when Chanyeol hold him softly as if he’s afraid that he will inflicted more pain towards the shorter. “Baek, stay with me…”

Baekhyun wanted to close his eyes so bad because he’s tired fighting the pain all around his body but what hurt the most is the pain in his broken heart. He didn’t know why but seeing the taller crying holding him made him complies with the latter’s words. He tried his very best to stay awake despite the pain.

Everything is too blurry for him but he can see that Chanyeol is still crying and then he heard the taller shouted at someone to call the ambulance. And the next thing he knows, he heard Chanyeol pleads to stay awake before he went unconscious. I bear this pain for too long Baekhyun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he saw Baekhyun is conscious, lying there without doing anything, Chanyeol had thought that Baekhyun lose hope to be safe but then he saw how the smaller tried to open his eyes when he asked him to.

But then, he’s eyes started to close and he couldn’t do anything except to yell for someone to call the ambulance. “Baek, please… stay with me. Baekkie please, say something. Don’t leave me like this Baek, please…”

But the shorter’s eyes are already close. So Chanyeol look around him and see the mess that he didn’t see before. Baekhyun’s PE uniform was scattered on the floor and there’s blood everywhere around him. Even on the spot he was sitting at, there’s blood and he’s 100% sure it was Baekhyun’s.

And then he saw the words on Baekhyun’s stomach. He traced it with his fingers slowly and only then he realized the words were carves on Baekhyun’s skin. He couldn’t hide his tears anymore and openly crying in front of the many students who had gathered there upon hearing the commotion.

Minutes later, there are a few people enter the bathroom and took Baekhyun from his hands. “Mr Park, I need you to follow the ambulance. Mr Kim will bring his twin later.”

Chanyeol didn’t hesitate to enter the ambulance, holding Baekhyun hand when he remembers Junmyeon and Minseok. He looks at their school nurse who told him to follow Baekhyun and told her to tell Baekhyun’s brothers.

The paramedics are doing their job very well in Chanyeol’s point of view since they didn’t ask him to let go of Baekhyun’s hand unless when needed and then he notice that Baekhyun is conscious again.

The shorter male let out a soft whimper when one of the paramedics cleans the wound on his stomach. “Hey Baek, it’s okay… I’m here… you are going to be fine.” Chanyeol didn’t know what possessed him to do what he just did but the moment his last word left his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter