No Regret

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]No Regret[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]And so to say, the family and brothers weren’t able to stay near to Baekhyun nor have a talk to the boy. Every time they got nearer the boy even when he’s asleep, he will magically woke up and started yelling around for the others to stay away from him.

It’s good enough that Chanyeol was able to convince the boy to let the doctors and nurses to check on his wounds and all. Only certain nurse, of course.

Baekhyun stayed in the hospital for a week and every day his family and friends would come to check on him even though they will need to sit at the corners of the room, far away from the bed. As the twin, Kyungsoo is the one that is most affected when his own twins doesn’t want him near and he failed to comfort Baekhyun when he needed the most.

Chanyeol gladly stay behind in the hospital with the shorter guy and even his family; his two sisters came some other day to pay a visit. Chanyeol’s parents are no longer in the world and his sisters are his legal guardian for the meantime.

Apparently, Luhan and Sehun came on the last day of the semester, finding no one is in their own room packing their clothes and so they called Kris where the latter told them their whereabouts.

The same as everyone else, Sehun made failed attempt to stand near to Baekhyun or even talk to him. Luhan on the other hand was more than furious and promise them to get revenge for the poor boy because I am not letting those bastards and es go just like that.

So, on the next day, they found Luhan beating the people who were responsible for the damage without mercy, leaving them on the floor on the edge of consciousness like how they leave Baekhyun on the bathroom floor. The principal and the teachers made no effort to report on Luhan but reported on what those boys had done instead.

They were expelled and taken away by the police, leaving shame on their families’ names. The said family comes the other day, apologizing to Baekhyun and his family.

The Queenkas are nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a week of bed rest in the hospital and that the doctors and psychiatrist and confirm that Baekhyun was good to go, Chanyeol assist the smaller to his house only to get a firm grip on his wrist.

“Baek… you need to let go. You are safe here. This is your home now.”

But Baekhyun didn’t believe the taller and buried his face deeper, if possible on the taller’s chest. Chanyeol sigh as he led the shorter to sit on his bed. He looks towards the door where Baekhyun’s brothers and parents together with Jongin and Chanyeol’s sisters were watching them before he turn to Baekhyun and look deeply on Baekhyun’s eyes.

He’s crying for nothing.

“Baek, listen to me.” Chanyeol had said, fingers wiping the crying boy’s tears. “They are your family. No one is going to hurt you in here. Your parents will be taking care of you and I will come here every day to check on you. Can you please let my hand go now?”

Baekhyun contemplated whether to let go of Chanyeol’s hands or tighten his grip. After a few battles with his inner self, Baekhyun let go and Chanyeol tell him that he’s going home.

Chanyeol made it until the front door, leaving Baekhyun alone in the room when they heard the sound of rushing footsteps running down the stairs and soon, Baekhyun came running towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn’t turn back to see the shorter boy because he knows he’s been crying and a crying Baekhyun meant a weaker Chanyeol.

A pair of arms hugs him from behind tightly, and a muffled sobs was heard before he notice the dampness on the back of his shirt. Chanyeol sighed again.

“Please stay… please don’t leave me here…”

And so they are back to square one, every one sitting at the living room with Chanyeol massaging his temple while Baekhyun clinging at his back. Chanyeol sigh again.

He’d wanted to scold the smaller boy just now but seeing the fear on his face, Chanyeol doesn’t have the heart to do so.

“If it helps and doesn’t bother you that much, Baekhyun can stay with you until he’s better.” Senah said, shocking Kyungsoo who of course doesn’t want to be separated from his twin. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had never been separated.

And so, by the end of the day, Baekhyun follows Chanyeol going back home, leaving a wailing Kyungsoo at the doorstep hold by Jongin because Jongin is the only one who didn’t cry. Once Yura’s car was gone from their sight, Jongin closed the door, dragging the still crying Kyungsoo to sit on the couch. They stays silent for a moment and then Senah announced that she’s going to prepare dinner for them, though Jongin can see that the mother couldn’t keep her tears.

Yunho followed his wife into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun is going to be fine.”

“I know he’s going to be fine but… what if he didn’t want to have anything to do with us anymore?”

Yunho thinks that is absurd and the most ridiculous thing that can happen but Senah had said that Baekhyun being is the last thing she had expected to happen also. So they decided to leave it to faith and hope that Chanyeol will be able to persuade Baekhyun to come home.

Jongin went back before dinner time once he had make sure that Kyungsoo is feeling better and had gone to sleep together with Junmyeon and Minseok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at Chanyeol’s house, Baekhyun is still clinging onto Chanyeol and so, Yura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter