Defenseless

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Defenseless[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]No matter how big the school ground is, there are only two places that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo deem to be their safe haven; their classroom and their dorm room. Why?

Because that’s the only place where no one will ever say anything to their faces, spit to them, saying harsh words or downgrading them and no one will ever touch them inappropriately. Chanyeol and Jongin just loves hanging around them that they don’t find teasing or bullying them will do any good for them. Their classmates love them for who they are no matter what their appearances is.

“Pretty, ugly, skinny or fat; I don’t care how you guys are physically because I know you guys are a nice and easy-going type of guy.”

Myungsoo, Baekhyun’s seatmate and another person, Yerin said to them a few days after the starters had passed. How wonderful life will be only if the others would be thinking the same as them. But course not, who am I kidding right? Life is never wonderful for people who is lacking in appearance. That just how the world is; full with judgmental people all around the world.

And so to make the story going further, because the es’ queenkas parents are somewhat powerful in the school, their length of being grounded were shorten to only a few days. And so they are back, evil as ever.

It’s only a week more left for the semester to end and for them; this one week will be a week of hell for the twins.

Many will ask why the twins?

The answer:

“Because they are being a nuisance to my eyes, walking with body full of fats all over the school ground. Don’t you know that fats carried a lot of bacteria and that it can be transmitted to you guys? I don’t want any germs on my air and their breath is full of germs. So might as well get rid of them ASAP.”

Stupid?

Yes, I know. But nobody ever said that the queenkas are beauty with brain.

 

Oh wait, Luhan did told them.

Anyway, the bullies started again that recess time. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were sitting together as usual since Luhan is nowhere to be found the day after the incident, together with Sehun. Their brothers on the other hand have different recess time on that Tuesday. So that leave only them, sitting and eating silently at their table near the window when suddenly a punch landed on Baekhyun’s face, making him stumble down from the chair.

Kyungsoo was shocked to say the least and couldn’t make any movement, resulting him to receive the other punch from apparently another hand. The punch is not a lady-like at all because the punch was given by a few followers of the queenkas.

Remember when I said not many actually followed this queenkas’ order?

Well these boys apparently are kisser, so they did whatever the queenkas told them to do.

The beating doesn’t stop with only one punch. Before Baekhyun and Kyungsoo could sit up from their position, they were beaten a few more times and a few kicks were given here and there. One of them decided that it would be cool to step onto Baekhyun’s stomach and he did just that.

“How was it? I bet my leg doesn’t wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter