18 Tell me (What is love) *NEW CHAPTER*

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Tell me (What is Love) [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

One of the things that came out positively from the twins’ transformation is that, they are now participating in more of the school’s activities. Well, it’s not like they can participate in any anyway last semester since there’s only a few weeks left before the semester end however with the new semester starting, Myungsoo and Amber, being the only 2 close enough with the twins started to pester them to sign up for any club that attract their eyes.

And since both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo love to sing, they decided to sign up for the Mel-o-club, also known as the singing club. Since they parted ways after class to go to their own club, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are left to find the said club on their own. Luckily or not so lucky, they found Jongdae sitting on a table, trying to hit on their brother.

“Is it just me or Jongdae is trying to hit on Junmyeon hyung?” Kyungsoo asked his twin who was gawking at the two. It’s obvious that Kim Jongdae is indeed hitting on Junmyeon. But before they could move from their spot, they heard a voice that they have been missing so badly.

“YAH KIM JONGDAE!”

Cue to Jongdae sprinting towards the exit door of the hall with all eyes on him.

From behind the twins could hear his brother Minseok nagging with the sound of Luhan cracking, laughing at him. “That man… it’s Junmyeon Lu! Junmyeon my brother! How could he…aish…”

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun just laugh while following behind their brothers to where Junmyeon was sitting. “Why did you let Jongdae hit on you Junmyeon hyung?”

Junmyeon look at the twins then he look at Minseok. He let out a chuckle, “Really hyung? Are you really jealous of that?”

Minseok just sigh and shake his head. “You know how it is Junmyeon.”

“Hyung, that Kim Jongdae is the biggest troll I’ve ever known. Did you really think I would fall for him just because you are not here? And did you really think that he would just hit on anyone just because you aren’t here?”

Minseok just sighed because what Junmyeon said is true. No matter how hard someone tried to seduce that troll, he won’t easily be shattered. He spent so many years courting Minseok to just let the man go just because he’s not there and is currently attending college with a lot more hot guys he can find.

But Jongdae is Jongdae, known as the main troll of the school regardless the position he’s holding onto.

While the brothers were talking with Luhan keep on laughing his off, the twins had finally signed up for the singing club. It’s not as hard as they thought.

“You just write your name in this list and you are done.” The student who was in charge of the form said. Both twins couldn’t believe it was THAT easy so once they wrote their names, they went back to their brothers who are still talking.

Once Minseok noticed his twin brothers, he smiles affectionately at them, ruffling their hair at the same time.

“Have you signed in any clubs yet?”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nodded, grinning widely at them. “Yup… we signed up for the singing club. It’s easy hyung, the guy over there said we only need to write our name and we are done.” Kyungsoo nod along with what Baekhyun said, grinning like a happy kid who got their first candy after seeing the dentist.

“Eh? Babies, you wrote your name for an audition later on. After the audition only you are able to know whether you are accepted into the club or not.”

Upon hearing the word ‘audition’ left their hyung mouth, they began to panic especially Kyungsoo.

“B-but but that guy… but he didn’t tell us anything about audition hyung…”

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter