Awkward

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Awkward[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The moment Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk out of the café, leaving both Jongin and Kyungsoo gaping at their back, the air surrounding them was filled with major awkwardness.

When the two were out of their sight, Jongin and Kyungsoo look at each other and smile awkwardly. “I guess it’s just me and you then,” Jongin had said, cutting his cake into small pieces and shoving it down his throat.

Kyungsoo just smile awkwardly at the tan male and continue sipping on his coffee and eating Baekhyun’s left over cookies.

The silence stays on for a little longer before Jongin made an attempt to ask Kyungsoo out of the café.

Jongin paid for their drinks, including Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s and they leave the café with Jongin’s car that was already waiting in front of the café.

“Where are we heading Mr Kim?” Jongin’s driver asked, smiling at Kyungsoo through the mirror.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was looking over outside the window when the driver asked and so he turns his head to look at Jongin instead. Jongin who was in deep thought seems to not have heard the question, earning a poke on his ribs from Kyungsoo.

He jumps a little before looking over at the smaller boy questioningly, “What?” he asked and Kyungsoo only nudged his chin towards the driver.

The driver, Mr Jaesuk smiles at his master before asking again the same question. Jongin told him to stop by at the mall since he can’t think of any other places.

“Does movie sounds great to you?” He had asked Kyungsoo who was walking beside him without proper destination. Kyungsoo nodded his head and said that he’ll watch anything that Jongin choose. “Horror story it is then” Jongin had said and walk to the counter to buy the ticket while Kyungsoo went to buy the popcorn and drinks.

Since there are many people, Jongin decided to buy the ticket with the closet showing time. Right after they both bought the popcorn and drinks, they went straight to the cinema.

“Many people watch this story though” Kyungsoo said, eyes wide looking around the hall. They at the back row in the middle with strangers around them. Jongin had put his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder protectively when he saw boys and girls looking over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter