Two Shots of Espresso

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]2 Shots of Espresso[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It took exactly 1 month and 2 weeks for both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to come back home. In that 1 month and 2 weeks there were trained by Jongin and Chanyeol, Senah and Yunho had moved out from their house into a larger house that is located in Chanyeol and Jongin’s neighborhood.

It was Junmyeon and Minseok who had showed to them the empty land in the neighborhood when Yunho said that they need a larger house. With a little more hard work and all the help he can get from all of his friends, Yunho made his longtime-house-blue-print into a reality by building it at the neighborhood.

Turn out to be, Luhan, Sehun and Jongdae also live in the same neighborhood and their house are close by to each other. While the others; Yixing and Kris live in another neighborhood that took them about 30 minutes to arrive.

So Yunho had called his best contractor and men to work on building the house, sometimes calling Chanyeol and Jongin to asked them on his twins’ progression to measure the time he had to finalized their new home. Senah had called on of her long time best-friend that work as a famous interior designer and asked her to design the inside of the house.

“That’s the least I can do to help” Senah had said to Yunho when the man look at his wife questioning her motive. By the end of the 1 month and 1 week of the twins went out for training, their new house are done with everyone having their own bedroom and workspace.

So by another week, Senah, Yunho, Junmyeon and Minseok are eagerly waiting for their brothers and sons, wanting to see their new image and how much of transformation Chanyeol and Jongin had done to them.

But first, let’s take a look how the end of the training went for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the last day of their training; 1 month and 12 days worth of hell training, Chanyeol and Jongin had told the twins that they had a surprise for them for completing the training and gaining a huge transformation for themselves.

 

 

 

Remember the eyes that were watching Baekhyun and Kyungsoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The owner of these eyes made their presence known on the end of the day of their training.

 

 

 

 

“Baek, I have someone for you to meet.” Chanyeol had said to Baekhyun during their dinner that night and as if listening to his cue, the person enters the kitchen with all his divaness shown.

“Hi Baekhyun!!! O. M. G! You look absolutely hot.” That person, Luhan had said, dragging Baekhyun by his wrist doesn’t care that the latter was still eating, spins him around and checking all the curves that Baekhyun had hid inside that big loose shirt.

Chanyeol had let Luhan check on his ex-trainee because he knows he can’t say anything when Luhan wanted to do something. That man going to be all flipping table and giving him middle fingers for interrupting, so Chanyeol let him.

But no matter how and what Chanyeol did, it seems like Luhan will never let his head alone. For all he knows, he was sipping his delicious mushroom soup when he feels the stinging pain at the back of his head, thanks to a certain diva.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” It wasn’t a question but more to a… what should I say, statement?

Chanyeol face had gone red because “Damn it Luhan! I was eating and I could have died from choking because of you!” but Luhan being Luhan gave him his two middle fingers before he once again hit Chanyeol at the back of his head.

Chanyeol glares at him and mentally killing him with the most painful way he can think of.

“Why did you let him wear this big shirt you idiot?!” Luhan hissed because all the hard work Baekhyun had done deserves to be shown and not to be hid under the loose baggy shirt.

“Baekhyun wanted to wear that. I can’t say ‘hey you know what since you are all in shape and have nice body and , why don’t you go shirtless’ goddammit man. That is not appropriate and let the boy do what he wants.”

Chanyeol resumes sipping his soup while Baekhyun chuckles and fortunately, Luhan let him continue eating his dinner. Luhan took the sit in front of Baekhyun and a girl who had serve the food asked him if he wanted anything but Luhan dismissed her politely, saying he already ate.

“Did you tell him already Yeol?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and reply, “I was about to but a certain came walking inside my house, hitting me and giving my two middle fingers.”

Luhan rolled his eyes at the answer while Baekhyun, who was watching them quietly wait for whatever it is that Chanyeol supposed to tell him before Luhan came.

“Luhan here has been watching you since the first day we start our training. Literally, he had seen all your progression and I assumed he had taken a few pictures for every week.”

Then, Luhan who couldn’t wait anymore for Chanyeol to say his real intention being there interrupted. “I’m going to take you shopping for your new clothes and make a complete makeover for you. So you will need all the rest you can have tonight and we’ll start early tomorrow, okay hun?”

Baekhyun, leaving with no choice just nodded to the eager side of Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other part of the island, Kyungsoo and Jongin were watching some movie, Beauty and the beast when his butler announces that they had a guest. Jongin didn’t even bother to stand up but the announcement made Kyungsoo turn his focus from the movie towards the back of the couch.

And then, a small pillow hit the back of Jongin’s head. “WHAT THE !?” Jongin roared, standing up on his feet and looking at the traitor.

“You couldn’t just greet me nicely, aren’t you?” he rolled his eyes, ignoring the smug look on the traitor’s face.

Kyungsoo smiles at their guest and said a soft hi.

“Oh look at you Kyungsoo. All nice and handsome with your new shape.” Their guest, non-other than Kim Jongdae said, spinning Kyungsoo around, checking him all over the body.

Jongin just rolled his eyes because he knew what Jongdae had in mind and he didn’t care. “He’s all yours tomorrow” Jongin had said, leaving Kyungsoo together with Jongdae at the room while he went to his own bedroom.

Kyungsoo was about to follow the tan male when Jongdae caught his wrist and drag him to sit down on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter