Mommy's Secret

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Mommy's Secret[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]When Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was 9, Senah had just made her name known to the designing world – thus leading to her and the twins transferring to New York to start anew. It was hard at first, leaving your husband and another two sons who are in need of attention but Yunho said “It will be fine. I’ll be there for Minseok and Junmyeon while you will promise to be there for the twins.” The decision was decided in the last minute before her flight. It was supposed to be Minseok and Junmyeon flying with her but then the twins just can’t be separated from their mommy, so like that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo fly to New York, started their school life and make new friends.

               The family usually will visit New York or Korea during holidays but then it soon faded away when Senah was promoted to be the head of designer in a well-known company. The work time she needed to complete was crazy to say the least, leading to one problem to another. During the first few years of their stay in New York, the twins was take care by an old lady reside next to their house. The old lady – Clara – a nice women that lose her husband 2 years before Senah came. The old couple doesn’t have any child thus leaving her all alone in her beautiful house, working in her garden at the backyard. So when the twins came, she can’t help it but to be happy.

               During Senah work time, Clara will be taking care of the boys after school. Making them dishes for lunch and snack during the evening, helping them with their home works. Clara did everything she could to make sure the boys are happy and she’s thankful that the boys understand their mother’s works. Senah used to come home late at night when the boys are already asleep, meeting them during breakfast in the morning. Sometimes, it was Clara who sends them to school.

               Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is an active twin’s brother. Participating in many kind of sports, being a part of the school’s sports team defeating other school. It was fascinating to see how the boys will be running towards Senah and Clara when they win the games. Despite all those long time works and less time with her children, Senah never once missed the twins’ games. That what make Clara look up to the working mommy.

               But the happiness in the twins’s life doesn’t last that long. A year after their enrollment in one high school in New York, Clara passed away due to unknown disease. The twins took it worse. For them, Clara was their everything other than their mommy. Clara was their grandmother that they never had. The grandmother that always smiles looking at their grandchildren. But as what they said, every life has their end. The sudden death of Clara marked their time to be bullied. It was hard for them, to manage the sadness of losing a person they love and at the same time to be the victims of bullies. They didn’t understand why and how is that they were the sudden target of these bullies seniors but as time goes by, they grew tired asking and wanting to know the reasons behind it all.

               When they turn about 14 or 15 years old, the bullies got worse. They will come home with scratches and bruises every single day and there’s one particular day that lead to their overweight. It was recess time and the bullies who Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had been anticipated to meet like every ing day were waiting at their table, as usual. One thing that is unusual was that they had bought their food and shove it down to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s throat without a single word. They cried and plead for them to stop but none of the other students helped them because they aren’t capable to and the bullies were totally lost their mind at that time because the twins was this close to death due to short breath and choking  on the food.

               They will be always in debt to one of the student – Nick – who decided to call for help and 2 of his friends, Alex and Michael knock down the bullies that was shoving the food inside Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s mouth. The bullies were expelled immediately out of the school and last thing they heard was their family sent them to the juvenile prison for their actions. They will never be forgiven, not by the school, not by the twins or whoever had become their victims before. From the day onwards, the twins became friends with Nick, Alex and Michael and a few other their group members. These friends are the one that help them get their self-esteem back and fight their phobias.

               But alongside their fights, Senah noticed one sudden change from the incident. The twins eating pattern, it change. It change as in they didn’t eat as much as what they used to and that was how Senah knows that her twins are having eating disorders. But another thing leads to another; where most people will lose weight and become skinny and bones having eating disorder, the twins are twisted. Their weight increases although they eat less than what they used to. “I suggest you bring those boys to see a physician, Senah” Nick’s mother told her one day. It was the school’s sport day and the mothers were talking to each other while waiting for their sons to get ready for their games.

               Senah had told them the problems she encountered with the twins after the bullying incident and she took their advice seriously by taking her sons to a physician. She th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter