The New School

PHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The New School[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Both twins woke up early though they didn’t really get a good sleep – thanks to the anxiety of transferring to a new school. Having to sleep and shared almost everything, they also shared the same biological clock -  in which they were able to wake up – literally wake up as in open their eyes -  at the same time, sitting abruptly almost at the same seconds once they had open their eyes. If the twins are robots, it would be the same as in they were build with the same system and having the same person controlling them. “Look at you both… always cute even when you guys had just woke up!” Yunho cooed at the twins, missing the time when he would always entertain himself by watching the twins wake up and do everything at the same pace.

               After showering and preparing themselves decently, both twins walk downstairs to eat their breakfast and surely to make their journey to their new school. Senah, having watching the boys grow up together could tell that they are not willing to enroll to this new school. “Your brothers are already there, waiting for you. Everything is going to be fine.” Senah had said to them when they finished their breakfast. There’s only one thing they could do, nodded in understanding. They know this is the best for their family, having been separated for years from their father and brothers, they couldn’t have been happier to know that from the day onwards, they are going to live as a whole together. But by the thought of new school, new crowds and new society, things could be better or could be worse – and they are praying for the first.

               Once seated in the car, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hold each other hands tightly. On Baekhyun’s part, it’s not about having problem making friends that scared him the most, but the part of his phobias coming back again sent some shrill down his spine. He definitely hates that feels having to fear things. On the other hand, for Kyungsoo, the fear of having the phobias back are just a part of what he’s scared of transferring. Another part would be having difficulties making friend. Unlike his twin, Kyungsoo find it hard to make new friends or simply to say hi to another whereas Baekhyun was gifted with his bubbly mouth and always cheerful looking face. Kyungsoo had the always looking scared face because of his owl like eyes. Some called it cute but some called it weird. Always sticking around his twin doesn’t help in his social skills at all. How the hell did Baekhyun always looking friendly towards others is what he always thought. Baekhyun had told him to smile and don’t look so afraid of anything that moving, although the latter also find it difficult to do the same, appreciating the phobias- sarcastically.

               The school isn’t that far from their house but it still took them almost 2 hours to get there. Looking at the front part of the school had the twins opening their mouth in awe. Safely parking his car, Yunho turn around to look at his baby twins, “We are here boys” and the said twins tighten their hold on each other instinctively. Senah chuckle looking at her youngest antics and told them repeatedly that everything is going to be fine. They were greeted by a student, who they assumed is the student body members who lead them to the principal’s office. They thanked the said student before entering the office. The principal, Lee Minwoo as what was written on the plate welcome them whole heartedly. He smiles towards the twins before opening their files for a quick scanning.

               “I was told beforehand that these two boys are Junmyeon’s brothers and he apologized for not having the time to lead you and tour you around as he had a test to be taken.” The four family nodded in understanding and when Minwoo look at their files again, a smile was form on his face. “I am glad that you guys chose to send them here. It would be a shame to not have such a brilliant students like them. Their room is already prepared and knowing them, they might want to be in the same room, right?” the twins nodded eagerly, relief to have an understanding principal like him. It’s not the matter of that they couldn’t be separated but they are twins, have been together since they were in their mothers’ womb. It just comes out naturally they that will be sticking around together. After taking their schedules and uniforms, a student lead them to their new room with their parents following behind.

               Because he’s Baekhyun and because Baekhyun is friendly like that, he couldn’t help but to try having a conversation with the boy whose leading them the way although the boy look like he could kill any moment. “Hi, I’m Baekhyun and this is my twin, Kyungsoo. What’s your name?” Baekhyun beam brightly towards the tall boy with Kyungsoo holding him tightly. The tall boy look at them, face with no expression and look back in front. They thought maybe he was not in the mood for showing around or maybe he just had a bad day but then the boy speak what they assume is his name. “Sehun” he said, and wanted to show that he heard him, Baekhyun nod his head. They walk and turn at a few corner until they arrive at a building that look like the highest building around the school ground. Upon entering the door, Sehun stop and look at them, “I would like to show you your room but I had class to attend. Another student body member is going to show you around. He might be late but you can wait at the lobby.” Then he bowed and turns his heels to walk away before stopping abruptly and speak up once again, “His name is Jongdae, by the way.”

               As soon as Sehun walk away from the door, a student who was running and trying to keep his breathing calm approaches them. He took a deep deep breath before he start talking, “I am very sorry for my tardiness.” He smiles towards the family before extended his hand to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. “You both must be the twins. I’m Jongdae and I’ll show you your room now.” After bowing at Yunho and Senah, Jongdae walk ahead of the family, leading them to one of the lift. In his walk, he kept on talking, providing more information for the new students. “This building is the only dorm building for male students. It has 35 levels with the president of student body and a few higher up position of the student body taking the highest level. Most of the captain and president of other clubs usually reside one level below them. Your levels would be on the 20th, the same as mine. Every level determined your status in the school, or simply the grade you are in. For example, the first level is the lobby, with nothing much in it as you can see just now, only the door, the table for guards and a few couches for waiting. The second level consists of the dining room, the laundry room and an arcade to kill your time. Students’ room started on the 4th levels as the 3rd levels are mainly reserved for the cookers and janitor. Students filling up this building range from 10 years old for the youngest and the oldest we had are 19 years old – that meant you failed the supposed to be graduation class. Most students leave the school ground once they graduated at 18.” As they were walking around, the twins together with Senah were awe with everything they saw. Yunho are use to the surrounding as he had sent his two oldest sons there every semester. Jongdae wanted to tour them around, so he would stop by at every level and going up on the next level from a different lift. There are at least two different places that have the lift on each level. “Although the building and surrounding scream out money and wealth, unfortunately we share four students per room. I believe your roommates were already there but I’m not sure if they had any class or not.” They stop in front of a door which they suppose would be their room and before Jongdae open the door, he turn around and look at the twins in the eyes.

               “This school doesn’t usually get new students transferring, especially not from other country. You guys transferred here at almost the end of the semester and news spread like smelly fart here. It travels fast and people are already talking excitedly about both of you, moreover that you guys are twins. I know I’m not supposed to say this but this school consist of stereotypic es that are lead by the most es among the many es of queenkas. I’m sorry for the harsh word but I need you both to know only the student body members know that you guys are Junmyeon’s brothers and Junmyeon already asked me to take care of you whenever he can’t because believe me, he’s busier than the prime minister. If you need anything and I mean anything at all, do come over to my room which is right next to yours. Do you understand me?” Jongdae look at them, worried. It’s uncommon for the school to have new students and the last time they had one turn out to be awesomely handsome and tall. Jongdae didn’t expect that Junmyeon brothers are… well overweight but he is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter